A's Pool Tables Sales & Service

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2010

Billiard Table Sales
Billiard Table Repair

We are family owned and operated for over 35 years. We do not sub any job out we do all the work ourselves. Call us and we'll give you an estimate....

01/16/2021

I spoke with Amber from A's Pool Tables. They answered all my questions and were very professional. Gave me a date and time for the arrival of my pool table. Confirmed ahead of time and showed up as promised. Their team assembled the table and made sure I was happy with the set up. I would strongly recommend using A's for your billiard needs. Great Customer Service. Thank you Dean A.

Description of Work
Purchase of a pool Table

Category billiard table sales

Thank you for this nice review! I’m glad you’re happy with everything we did. Stay safe and have fun playing pool!

01/01/2021

Excellent from the beginning to the end. I first contacted Amber and coordinated the entire process thru her. She told me that her crew was extremely busy especially with the approaching Holidays. I told her my son and his family ,that we don't see that often, were coming home for Xmas and was hoping we could have our pool set up in the newly complete sports room. That was on or about Monday( Dec ...

Description of Work
A dismantled Table was reconsrtucted in a newer completed section in our basement with new felt.

Category billiard table repair

Thank you so much for such a nice review! It’s very hard especially around the holidays to accommodate everyone. I had several people to squeeze in, fortunately you were available that Saturday afternoon when no one else answered me. So good for you! Thanks again and Happy New Year! I hope you have loads of fun in your new game room!!

05/09/2019

Sam is a professional who treat his work like both a craft and an art. He is methodical and meticulous with every detail from deconstruction to transport to installation. Watching him work made me realize how difficult and precise the construction and maintenance of billiard tables is. I would recommend him to anyone who insists on quality. This is a family business that's been around for decades,...

Description of Work
Move and install pool table

Category billiard table sales

Thank you so much for leaving a review it was a pleasure to help you move and set up your table. If you need any help with it in the future you know who to call! Have fun playing pool!

04/28/2018

These guys were great. Very professional, personable and did an amazing job. They reassembled our pool table after we moved and replaced the rubber rails.

Description of Work
Reassemble our pool table

Category billiard table repair

Thank you for this review. I'm so happy your pleased with our work we really do take pride in what we do! Hope you have a lot of fun playing pool!

03/02/2018

I found the company on Angie's List and emailed for a quote. Amber responded and we scheduled the appointment via email over a weekend. They arrived right on time, did a fast and professional job, were careful with the table and surroundings, and gave advice on how to store the table long-term. Zero complaints and I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pool table disassembly

Category billiard table repair

Thank you for such a nice review it was a pleasure to do the work!

We sell new, used and antique pool tables. We also sell coin operated pool tables for your business. We recover tables, relocate and repair all slate tables. We do any kind of pool table repair we also sell all kinds of accessories and supplies.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal