LOWE'S

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

home improvement store...

Hometown Garage Door Services

Hometown Garage Door Services proudly serves Waterbury Ct. and its surrounding areas with the most trustworthy and reliable garage door services available. We offer a full line of commercial and residential garage door products including garage doors, garage door openers, and garage door opener accessories. For our commercial customers, we also provide loading dock equipment sales and installation. SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT All estimates are free and flexible

Offers by Hometown Garage Door Services  on Angi
A & B Excavation and Concrete

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

Coney Drywall, LLC

I'm glad you choose too look at my profile. I've been in business for over 35 years. Seen alot, done alot, but havent seen it all, yet ! . When you reach out to me for a quote, I cant just price your quote out on this format. The many years of experience have taught me not to just throw out a price based on your description. There are many varibles that need to be considered. You might not see all the things that I see, but I will let you know upon my observation in person. The entirity of your project may change when I see it. We look for ways too save you time, and money. If you go to my original Homeadvisor page, you'll understand. Times have change in the world of online promotion, I've always been here, for many years.

06/08/2017

We had a good experience with that. I thought the price was good. I thought that the person I worked with through Lowe's was very helpful and very customer oriented. My wife actually called Lowe's and put a good word for the lady because she thought she did such a good job. I think that it's fair that they left everything clean.

Description of Work
They did the carpeting in our house.

Category carpet installation

01/08/2016

Description of Work
It's a store. What I needed was available. At an affordable cost.

Category hurricane shutters

04/12/2012

They are well priced. The particular person we had here was very good.

Description of Work
I used Lowe's for kitchen remodeling services and for all the cabinet work.

Category home remodeling,home improvement stores

install flooring, pumbing, kitchens and exterior work to homes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available