Westfhal Painting and Drywall LLC

contractor
03/21/2022

Located In

Waterbury, CT 06708

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Greenwich Exterior painting services

Greenwich Exterior painting services

house painting202106830
Exterior painting services

Westfhal Painting & Drywall draws on more than 16 years of industry experience to help homeowners in Waterbury, CT improve their spaces inside and out. Work with our painting contractor to add a pop of color or hire us to swap out your siding for improved curb appeal. No matter what project you decide to tackle, you can rely on our team for professional assistance....

house painting (6)interior painting (3)deck cleaning (3)pressure washing (2)hardwood floors (1)drywall (1)woodworking (1)

11/05/2021

Adriano and his team were excellent! They were professional, friendly and experienced. They painted the outside of our hose and did an incredible job. Extra attention to detail and were accommodating to our every request. He came back multiple times to do minor touch ups we noticed later and was happy to do it! Always on time and great attitude. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 11/21/2021

11/01/2021

I had Westfhal Painting and Drywall LLC paint the out side of my house. Good company to work for they clean up after themselves. His workers were polite and courteous. I love the way my house turned out I would definitely hire them again

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

09/28/2021

Westfhal Painting did a great job painting the exterior of my home. It looks much better. They were reliable Worked hard and completed the job fairly quickly. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

09/10/2021

At the beginning of our extensive home renovation, Adriano was simply the contractor we hired, but by the end, he was a friend too! We would not hesitate to recommend Adriano and his crew to friends and family. We were very impressed by their work ethic and dedication to do a quality job. They will not disappoint! Adriano is not only a great contractor, he is a great person too!

Description of Work
Home renovation

Category drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor,deck cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

08/27/2021

Excellent Great quality, professional, neat/clean and reasonable pricing. Would rehire without question

Description of Work
interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/25/2021

They were excellent. They were very professional. They did the job in a time frame and agreed contract. The place was impeccable. The owner was excellent, very polite and professional. The pricing was very good. They also gave me a good advice.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

08/24/2021

Very professional quality workmanship and a fair price!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/23/2021

Great people and great service! I am really happy! My house looks great! Thank you so much westfhal! I strongly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Exterior Painting, Staining and Sealing, Garage Door Painting, Deck Staining, Fence Staining, Wood Fence Painting and Staining, Painting Shutters and Trim, Garden Shed Painting, Home Exterior Pressure Washing, Concrete Pressure Washing, Sidewalk Cleaning, Deck Pressure Washing, Siding Pressure Washing, Fence Cleaning, Wood Cleaning, Brick or Patio Cleaning, Exterior Window Pressure Washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal