Organic Enlightenment Company

Founded 2004 •

588 N Walnut St

Waterbury, CT 06704

We offer many types of Tree Service such as Tree Removal with our 83 foot Spider Lift (tall red machine in photos). We also offer Tree Removal with our 60 foot Rear-Mounted Bucket Truck (white boom in photos). Simply put, we give you more. We offer more individual attention to your specific project and a truly intelligent plan. In addition to our rubber track spider lift, we have a large woodchipper, 4x4 chip truck, mini dumpsters, a dump trailer, and a mini-excavator. We deliver tremendous value very quickly and achieve clean, crisp, attractive results....

tree service (14)

05/23/2021

Very prompt response to my enquiry. The team turned up when they said they would and did the work in a safe professional manner. Leigh is totally

Description of Work
A very tall pine tree, three other dead trees, dead branch lopping, clean up of two other trees, and clearing a large section of brush.

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

10/31/2020

It went well, they cleaned up after the work. Previous scheduled jobs and weather delayed their arrival.

Description of Work
Cut down and remove 4 trees.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

09/22/2020

Leigh and his entire team are incredibly professional, hard-working and friendly. They were meticulous about how they treated and left my property. His entire team is highly skilled. I will definitely use them for all my future tree removal and landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Leigh and his team removed several tree from my property including a very large, half-fallen tree.

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

06/24/2020

The job went great. Got a quote right away. The team showed up and have the tress down in a timely manner. The was no cleanup left for me. They were professional and very efficient. I will be calling them again for any tree work I need.

Description of Work
Three large trees removed

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

04/28/2020

The trees were in a very tight spot next to fencing and a pool. The crew was very safe and precise on dropping 2 large maples. They cleaned up both of the neighbor's yards along with mine. Very polite nice group of guys. Did a good job they were timely and safe. They even dropped the wood from the trees at s friend house who uses it for a wood stove. I would definetly bring them back for more tree...

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

04/04/2020

Great job yard looks great and everything was cleaned up well after. Company was great to work with and I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Took a very large oak tree down along with 16 pine trees

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

04/04/2020

The owner and his crew were very professional and did quality work, I highly recommend them for tree work.

Description of Work
100ft red oak taken down and removed

Work Completed On 04/04/2020

02/19/2020

Quick service Polite and respectful of property Followed directions Knowledgeable and informative Made sure job was completed and cleaned

Description of Work
Cut 4 trees along property line

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

12/05/2019

Very well considering 2 large trees and power lines

Description of Work
Remove 2 large trees from front yard

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

12/05/2019

After the big wind storm last month one of my large trees in the back of my property split in half and part of it fell over. I called several tree removal companies to get estimates. When I reached out to Organic Enlightenment Company the owner Leigh picked up and was very professional in explaining what his company does and set up an appointment to see the tree and gave an estimate. The entire in...

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

Some of the specific services we offer are: Difficult to access dead standing trees (with our Spider Lift). Easy to access trees (Bucket Truck and Spider Lift). Trees in and among wires (Bucket Truck only). Removal of unsightly dead limbs. Removal of Pine, Hemlock, Spruce Coniferous Trees. We also offer excavation services such as completely digging out stumps and roots from trees and brush. We also offer total landscape makeovers, and more.

We do not offer cabling of trees or spraying of trees with chemicals. Thank You for visiting us. You can also call or text, as well as picture message us at 203 703 9043, or email us at new@oehub.com. A Fast Response is Gauranteed.