M & J Roofing LLC

Connecticut
03/31/2023

347 S Leonard St

Waterbury, CT 06708

When you need a good roof over your head, call M&J Roofing. For years, people have trusted our family with the care of their roofs. It’s a trust we take very seriously, and it shows in the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees. the dedication of our employees. When you hire M&J Roofing., you’re hiring the accumulated knowledge of decades of experience and unmatched craftsmanship. Please browse our gallery to learn about our capabilities, and give us a call. We look forward to working with you. We also work on chimney reflashing, repointing, and rebuilding from roof level to top. We are licensed and insured, and registered with BBB. We serve all Connecticut. and we also do FREE estimates. Thank you for visiting our website. Roofing is often an overlooked part of the home. Don’t wait until it’s too late to make the necessary repairs to your roof. From gutters to repairs, countless customers have relied on us, and we have always delivered. You see, great roofing isn’t just a job to us, our family has been doing it for over 26 years, and it’s in our blood. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. Fees. Additional phone: 1203-509-6554 Additional contact: Louie Ibraimovski . Additional DBA: M & J Service, LLC....

roofing (599)gutter repair (172)chimney repair (139)skylight installation (55)masonry (42)woodworking (35)handyman (7)house painting (5)

10/19/2021

Nickexplained what to expect very clearly. He showed me aspects of my roof that were problematic and explained what needed to be done and why before and during the project. He said he would get the job done in two days. Despite several rain showers and a lot more wood rot than expected, the crew got the job done. Care was taken to build a beautiful chimney and cover my house with a gorgeous new roof after being sure that plywood and fascia board that had rotted under the old roof was replaced. At the end of each day, the site was left completely clean. This family company has been doing this work for several generations and it shows in the pride of workmanship.

Description of Work
Complete tear-off and chimney rebuild

Category gutter repair,masonry,roofing

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/11/2021

Nick and his crew did an excellent roofing job. I strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
A new roof on the house and garage

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

07/11/2021

I would hire M & J in a heartbeat if I need them again! I called on Friday afternoon Louie arrived at my house within 2 hours to assess what needed to be done, he is very knowledgeable and knew right away what needed to be fixed. He was back here on Saturday less than 24 hours and repaired my roof. His work is superb!! He is professional, courteous, very helpful and kind! I can’t say enough great things about M & J!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

07/09/2021

Louie and his team were amazing from start to finish. They were punctual, friendly and professional. They did an amazing job on our new roof and gutters and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied every step of the way. We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a new roof and gutters.

Description of Work
New food and gutters

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Review for M & J Roofing LLC - 347 S Leonard St, Waterbury, CT - 39397898

05/10/2021

The new roof was installed exactly as discussed for a fair price with the bonus that Louie, Mike and the crew went above and beyond to exceed all expectations my wife Debbie and I had. There were a few unexpected surprises that popped up and the team handled them without hesitation or delay. I couldn’t be happier with the MJ Contractor team and the results. These guys pay attention to detail and do great work. Tony Mordino

Description of Work
The old roof needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

Review for M & J Roofing LLC - 347 S Leonard St, Waterbury, CT - 39325263

05/08/2021

OMG!!! I can't say enough great things about this company. Professional, patient, respectful of time, on-time, efficient....Just plain WONDERFUL!!!! My ceiling began to leak, fast forward, I needed a new roof. M&J came over, gave me a date and began working within a week and the roof was done in a day. But besides that, what a wonderful and professional company. Roofing companies are a dime a dozen, but a compassionate, considerate owner and operator of a company is hard to find. M&J can get my business anytime. What a Absolutely Wonderful company, with wonderful people, efficient work and just all around GREAT!!!!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/23/2021

If you’re looking to get your roof done, use this company! Very professional and did an amazing job on my roof. Not only did the roof turn out beautiful but they cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and Skylight

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/01/2021

M&J Roofing is such a pleasure to work with; honest, fair, responsive and reliable. They put a new roof on our home a number of years ago (complicated job that turned out great), and recently stopped by for some quick repair work on a shed – immediate response and no charge! Couldn’t recommend them more highly!!

Description of Work
Shed roof repair

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/04/2021

I contacted M and J roofing about a leak. Lous response was quick and after inspecting my roof responded with urgency. I had many roofs installed over the past several years none of which seem to work due to the pitch. The most recent roof I put on was a metal roof, which was the source of many of the problems. After Lou inspected it he told me what needed to be done and after agreeing on the contract he started immediately. They are prompt and professional and both him and his son Nick are two of the kindest human beings I ever met. They told me they'd be here at 8:00 a.m. and they were here before that, they started at 8:00 and we're done by the end of the day. Lou and Nick kept me posted each step of the way and during the removal of the metal roof they showed me what went wrong and explained why it went wrong. In short it was because of companies or people that install roofs that don't care about their work that care about ripping off unsuspecting customers. That is why in closing I will say M and J roofing should be the only and I am stressing only company anybody should want to do any work on their roof.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/14/2021

The crew that arrived completed the entire job meticulously in one day each time they came. The job required a second day only because Solar Panels needed to be removed before the final two roof areas could be re shingled. This process required more than the usual amount of trusted communication and coordination of timing which M&J Roofing, as represented by Louie, completed flawlessly. I would highly recommend services from this company for both reasons of highest quality and lowest cost. Sincerely, Dr. Len Wysocki

Description of Work
entire roof (3.300 Sq. Ft) was totally replaced down to the original wood base and replaced with new 50 yr guarantee GAF asphalt shingles plus 20+ feet of Ice and snow rubber covering placed under new shingles.

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Roofing, Chimney Rebuilding, & Re-Flashing.

Only roofing specialist no other services