HBR Masonry and Landscape LLC

Founded 2001 •

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

Waterbury, CT 06705

Avon Front Walkway

Avon Front Walkway

hardscaping202006001
This was a transformation project, we removed existing red brick front walkway added build a new thermal multicolor bluestone design, Steps and a retaining wall was build alongside the driveway to level the U shape driveway with the level of the house.

You can transform your landscape with our experienced team at your disposal. We're glad to offer: Landscaping services-we'll design, install and maintain your landscape Hardscaping services-we can build retaining walls, driveways and pathways. Masonry services-we'll build a custom stone mailbox, fireplace or outdoor kitchen for your home. Whether you want a new custom fireplace or need to repair cracked stonework, our team will get the job done right the first time. Contact us now if you'd like to speak to one of our Team Members Today! We offer FREE ESTIMATES and CONSULTATIONS....

Patios (1)hardscaping (1)masonry (1)fence company (1)lawn & landscaping (6)deck cleaning (1)

06/01/2021

Did not show for scheduled appointment. I called, they apologized and said “they’d call and reschedule”. No one ever got back to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2021

12/19/2020

they never call me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fill for driveway

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

08/27/2020

Work was very accurate looks wonderful. Have little more to do but what's been done great workmen's ship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry work on front sidewalk to house and stone border in front.

CATEGORY masonry,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Photo for HBR Masonry and Landscape LLC - ., Waterbury, CT - 38833069

06/20/2020

Excellent, great communication skills, they are the best people and they know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an outdoor kitchen and a walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

06/16/2020

These guys did great work. I am very pleased with this company. Their prices are fair, communication is great, and the project came out just how I wanted it! Thank you so much, and the next time I need work done, I will definitely call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping-a spot in my yard leveled

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

05/26/2020

It was pretty good. They supposed to come back to installed a mulch. The work was noticed by the people walking by and they said that it was nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a sidewalk and pavers.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

01/13/2020

I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent lawncare service you provided during the summer/fall seasons. Your attention to detail makes me smile when I came home after work to see my beautiful manicured lawn and shrubs. I already recommended the new homeowners and neighbors to use HBR Landscaping. Your happy customer, Lisa Shaffer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing, Spring and Fall Cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

10/04/2019

They were wonderful people. It was excellent. The patio cost $11,000

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did landscaping, shading and made a patio for me.

CATEGORY landscaping,patios

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

Hardscapes, Pavers, Deck Work, Lawn Maintenance, Top Soil, Mulch,Gutter Cleaning, Leave Removal, All Yard Work, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Roof Ice/Snow Removal. Select Item 14 Window Cleaning Select Item 15 Landscaping Select Item 16 Fountains Select Item 17 Greenhouses/Nurseries Select

ask for details