We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Design & Build Masonry LLC

278 Juniper Ridge Dr

Waterbury, CT 06708

Design & Build Masonry LLC is a construction family owned business based in Waterbury, Connecticut. We provide quality, custom workmanship for your masonry needs. We are a team of fully insured, licensed, professional contractors dedicated to producing a top quality service that we stand behind. Join our growing family of satisfied customers who rely on our one of a kind talent in bringing masonry in life. We offer high quality exterior and interior services: Stucco, Patio, Stone, Brick, Block, Chimney, Tiles, Repairs, Pool, Driveways, Concrete, Pavers etc....

06/22/2022

Robin C.

This was a terrific experience. Everything went as planned. The crew arrived on time for every appointment and completed the work on schedule. Communication via email, text, and phone was terrific. The price was fair with no surprises. While on the property, they were polite and considerate of my neighbors and pets. They offered ideas for the best layout and care of the patio. They worked with a sense of urgency. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Patio with pavers

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping, patios

05/23/2022

Gloria W.

I wish I could give them 10 stars! This was the best home improvement experience I have ever had. This father and son team is extraordinarily polite, professional, hard-working, punctual and detail-oriented. The entire process from start to finish was a positive experience. They provided a detailed estimate, a contract with the agreed terms, and a COI prior to beginning work. They showed up on the agreed date and they continued work day after day until the job was done. They also took photos and invited me out to review each step of the work to ensure I was satisfied as the project was progressing. I cannot say enough good things about this company. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Stone patio, stone pathway and chimney repair

Category masonry, pavers, gravel, chimney repair, hardscaping, patios

06/15/2021

Nicholas G.

Design and build did an amazing job! They were detailed, friendly, and very hardworking. Would certainly hire them again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pavers and Hardscaping, Stone & Gravel, Landscaping

Category landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

06/04/2021

Carmen S.

They are the best contractors we have ever worked with. Their work is of unparalleled quality. Mr. Ademi, the owner, studied for 7 years in Italy under a master stone mason, and he has taken it to a higher level. I fully expect the work he did to last a century. He uses the best materials and does his work with great pride. He and his team showed up promptly. I am delighted. Go to his website for pictures: [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Build stairs and repair stone patio

Category ceramic tile, masonry, pavers, gravel, patios

05/07/2021

Larry H.

Very well, I decided to expand the project after the initial bid and they were very honest with the additional charges for the work that was required after the original quote. Positives- they returned every call, before, during and after the project. They showed up when they said they would and are genuinely concerned with you, the customer being satisfied with their work. And they cleaned up the work site-my driveway which was the staging area, with no sign of them being there. I never give 5 stars but these guys deserve it.

Description of Work
Patio with pavers and belgium blocks

Category hardscaping

04/29/2021

ed J.

Great, better than expected! Not only was the work done quickly and looks beautiful but they helped provide a great design for the walk. The crew was very hard working and friendly and I'd def recommend this company for any project. I gave 5 stars bc that was the highest grade!!!!!! Rare to find a company that finishes as quickly as they did.

Description of Work
A new outside sidewalk (pavers) AND kitchen backsplash tiles

Category ceramic tile

04/28/2021

Joshua G.

Front of my stairs were starting to crumble and looked gross. I was having a hard time finding a permanent solution, at a reasonable price, and had curb appeal. Had a couple quotes but I’m glad I went with Design and Build Masonry LLC. Very nice people, family owned, and did an awesome job! Will be having them take care of some more projects for me.

Description of Work
Steps with blueston and stone veneer and walkway with pavers

Category pavers, gravel, hardscaping

10/22/2020

Jeff J.

They were very good. They did a good work and they were very professional. The work was completed in a week. They were awesome. They had a good price and It was a good experience

Description of Work
They fixed some bricks.

Category masonry

10/09/2020

Mike T.

Hired Design and Build to install some belgian blocks as an edging for my driveway, specifically to help direct water run off, and eliminate a problem I was having. The two young men arrived on time, and did an excellent job figuring out what would be the best way to solve the problem. They carefully cut the edge of the driveway, dug out a trench, placed mortar, installed the blocks, and cemented in place. They also addressed other possible issues contributing to run off. They took their time and did a beautiful job aesthetically, and cleaned up everything in a very meticulous manner. I have not been having problems with run off since, and am very pleased with the work done. I would also mention that the workers were very well mannered and hard working, and the price was very fair.

Description of Work
belgium blocks

Category landscaping, remodeling, pavers, gravel

10/01/2020

Rosana R.

Amazing work , very respectful , clean and they did a wonderful job

Description of Work
steps with bluestone and stone veneer

Category masonry, remodeling, stucco

Liz C.

Great! The guys were professional, friendly and quick to respond. We will use them and refer them from now on. We have found our forever company with Design & Build Masonry. A+

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category masonry, remodeling, chimney caps, chimney repair

Genese G.

They were great! They worked fast and efficient. They were clean and respectful of the property. Their suggestions and questions regarding the patio were thoughtful and demonstrated their love and skill for what they do. I would certainly use them again when we decide to redo our driveway!

Description of Work
Patio- pavers

Category patios

Dave S.

This family crew does an amazing awesome excellent job!!! Extremely professional! We have hired them a few times in the past year for various projects! Each time perfection is their goal and the absolutely succeed!!! Please call them for your next project!!! You won’t find a better work ethic and amazing results!!

Description of Work
Landscaping & patio work

Category landscaping, masonry, patios

Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete, landscaping and asphalt work.

3D Masonry LLC

We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!

MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today 203-390-1059 ask for Mike or John!

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly