Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Connecticut
11/30/2021

40 Wooster Avenue

Waterbury, CT 06708

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Masonry Project

Masonry Project

masonry
Masonry

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete and asphalt work. ...

masonry (94)hardscaping (35)concrete repair (31)stone & gravel (22)Patios (18)chimney repair (10)lawn & landscaping (9)decks & porches (9)tile installation (5)mudjacking (4)driveway pavers (2)stucco (2)

06/01/2021

Arnold fit my project into his busy schedule and did excellent work. It is difficult to find masons who can work on stone foundations, but Arnold’s Masonry is one. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair, Masonry

Category masonry,foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Thank you for your review and business. I’m glad things worked out so you could list your home for sale soon.

05/10/2021

Arnold's is the only contractor I have ever had that comes in, does outstanding quality work, does it on time and on budget. I have used them twice and I strongly recommend them to anyone needing Masonry work. These guys are GREAT!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Masonry

Category concrete repair,masonry

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

Thank your for your loyalty business and review!

05/02/2021

Arnold was professional and efficient. He offered creative ideas to help get the job done right while keeping the costs down. I will definitely keep his phone number for future jobs or referrals to friends.

Description of Work
Chimney Caps

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

Thank you for your review and business. It was my pleasure to help resolve the problem while keeping the cost down.

04/25/2021

We hired Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC. They repaired our front steps and installed a sidewalk and borders. They were very polite, friendly, and professional. They took great pride in their work, and are very knowledgeable about the products and the work to be done. The work area was left very clean. We are very happy with the beautiful work that was done. It looks amazing! It was a pleasu...

Description of Work
Steps and walkway

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

04/15/2021

Arnold did a great job at our home, we hired him to fix part of our exterior wall that had worn over time, he and his team patched the wall and refinished the stucco, it looks good as new. He also re-appointed parts of our entryway stone, it also looks great. We received several quotes from other contractors, Arnold’s was one of the most affordable, and the quality of work was extremely high. We a...

Description of Work
Fixed our stucco foundation and reappointed stone entryway

Category masonry,stucco

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Thank you for your business and review. Look forward to working with you again.

04/10/2021

Showed up a week early due to a cancellation. Quality work.Kept me informed what needed to be done.

Description of Work
Masonry chimney repair

Category masonry,chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Thank you for your review.

11/16/2020

We had Arnold and his team repoint the mortar in the stone foundation of our old (around 200 years) house. They did a wonderful job and it looks fantastic. They worked quickly and were very personable. We look forward to having him back during the winter to fix the inside!

Description of Work
Masonry

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Thank you for choosing us to work on your farm house in Selkirk NY. It’s was a pleasure to work with you. I look forward to working again with you.

11/03/2020

Work was done on time and quality was excellent. Arnold was very professional and charged a fair price. Would highly recommend and re-hire for future jobs.

Description of Work
front steps repair with bluestone

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Thank you for your review and business.

10/11/2020

Arnold's Masonry did an excellent job fixing the front entry stairs to my house. They were cracked, had portions missing and in general, deteriorated. Arnold was very responsive, returning my initial phone call within hours. He did not try to "over-sell" the job. He provided several options including an economical solution that fit my needs and addressed the issues. Arnold kept me well informed of...

Description of Work
Repair of front entry stairs

Category ceramic tile,masonry

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

Thank you for your review. I listen to my customers needs and provide as mush service as it is needed at the time based on customers needs and budget. To me is more important a satisfied customer than turning in to a bigger job. I appreciate your honest review and business.

10/01/2020

Great job on time 700am every day he was here four days I would give him five stars

Description of Work
steps and sidewalk bluestone and stucco faundation.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you for your review and business.

Quality Masonry, Landscaping and Paving Craftsmanship. Reasonable Rates! Patios. Side Walks. Walk ways. Fire Pits.Chimney Repairs. Walls. Stone Veneer.Tuck pointing. Concrete. Stonewalls.Stairs. Belgium blocks. Driveways. Asphalt Repairs, Power-Washing. Waterproofing. Small Landscaping. ANY SIZE REPAIR JOB WELCOME!

Ask for details and information!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal