Armend's Painting & Home Improvements LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2010

56 Christian Hill Rd

Waterbury, CT 06706

As a certified lead paint removal specialist, you can trust Armend's Painting to handle your residential, commercial, and industrial painting jobs. Contracting services are available for a number of miscellaneous home improvement services, such as gutter installations, chimney repairs and power

08/29/2020

Anthony B.

Frank was a true professional. He arrived one evening and quoted me a price on the spot to paint the interior of my house. He didn't have waste any time. When I asked him for references, he was quick to provide them without hesitation like other contractors. Frank informed me that he would start painting at 8:00am and he arrived on time. Him and his crew worked to make small repairs to the plaster ceiling and walls before painting. I admired how he prepped the first day by taping the floors to minimize paint on the floors. The next day when he actually began painting I could see the difference in the one room he painted immediately, and I knew that I made the right choice hiring him. Frank communicated well and often throughout the project. He also provided ideas on paint colors and finishes. When the project was near completion, I expressed to Frank how some areas needed to be touched out and he did it with no resistance. I would definitely hire Frank and his team again for my painting and other projects. Thank you for bring life back into my 1922 Colonial!

Description of Work
Interior Painting of the entire house.

12/15/2019

Toni G.

Quick and efficient, no complaints.

Description of Work
A variety of handyman jobs (sticky doors, etc.

10/14/2019

John L.

It went extremely smoothly; work was quickly and beautifully.

Description of Work
Staining an outdoor pergola; painting custom railings and columns.

Category handyman service, house painters

09/12/2019

phyllis A.

excellent would recommend highly to friends and neighbors

Description of Work
mailbox installed, shelf installed

09/11/2019

Linda R.

Owner Frank called back immediately after my initial call. Stopped by that afternoon to review "To Do" list and even competed three simple ones. Returned a few days later with Chris to finish.. Showed up on time and worked hard for several hours. Appreciated that Frank pointed out possibilities that need attention next spring.

Description of Work
Although my father always told me to tackle things myself, I needed a handyman for several chores. that were beyond me.

Category handyman service, pressure washing

03/29/2019

Erin H.

Went great! Would hire again. Punctual, friendly and efficient!! In addition to lots of patching, they turned a Barney Purple bedroom back into a room for humans!!

Description of Work
Lots of patching & painting

03/29/2019

adam V.

Went very well and exceeded my expectation. Frank was top notch and very professional.

Description of Work
Painting of new addition and carpenrty

Category contractors, handyman service, interior painters

09/11/2017

David D.

Frank is very professional, courteous, clean and has a great personality . Any job that he takes on is done right the first time and he can do most anything that has to do with maintenance and improvement of a home. Very conscientious about cleaning up after the job is done. I will have Frank exclusively as my handyman for years to come!

Description of Work
Roof replaced Painting Tree removal Landscaping Electrical

Category handyman service, chimney caps, pressure washing, ceiling fans, interior painters

09/10/2017

Estelle C.

Very responsive - called back right away and arrived early before calling first. Did a great job and cleaned up after!

Description of Work
Installation of a storm door and securing a wall air conditioner that had a rotted wood platform.

07/23/2017

sondra O.

They did a great job. They were efficient, punctual, and polite. Very pleased with the work. Very willing to work with you to get things done within your time frame.

Description of Work
HIs crew scraped the trim and touched up the existing exterior paint. I needed a cabinet taken down to fit a refrigerator that was being delivered, and he took the time to do it that day.

07/18/2017

Damian S.

They arrived on time. They assessed the work and advised how much would be able to be done in a day and gave a fair price to have the end result I wanted, that was more than the coupon covered. I had anticipated as much - the apartment was in bad shape. When I arrived at job completion, they had done all they said they would do and more. The paintined we agreed on was great - but they had also painted inside the closets and they had reassembled radiator covers that were loose and painted them. The place looked great and I think I rented it fast because of how it looked.

Description of Work
Had a tenant move out of an apartment in a three family rental house we own. Whole apartment needed a freshen up.

06/06/2017

Andrea G.

I needed my office and hallway painted. Frank and his worker worked quickly, moved furniture, and cleaned up afterwards. I am extremely pleased with the work and have already decided to use him again to do my floors!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

06/04/2017

Ann S.

guys were professional, prompt and fast. Did a great job and very neat, clean!

Description of Work
room painted and wall repaired

03/15/2017

Julia C.

We couldn't be happier with their work. The team was professional, punctual, and the quality of the work was very good. They were great communicators, flexible and made the entire process very enjoyable. I would hire them again in a second. I plan too!

Description of Work
We hired Armend for several projects, including a major renovation of a suite of three rooms and tiling with ceiling/wall patching of a large walk-in pantry. The rooms were in very rough shape. The renovation entailed repairing ceilings and drywall, painting, installing vinyl plank tiling, full ceiling replacement in one room, and extensive soundproofing work.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, handyman service, interior painters

02/27/2017

sanela L.

He is responsible, keeps communication going, listen, etc. He responds quickly and his services are amazing to say the least. You can reach him at any time and never had any misunderstanding and problems as far as services or pricing. He always add something extra and is very friendly and knowledgeable person. He finishes his work even before the dead line and is highly dependable. I am recommending him to all my family and friends. Excellent work!

Description of Work
This provider is providing quick, accurate, detailed services at all you need. He did the tile flooring, painted walls, installed bathroom, moved furniture and left everything nice , spotless and clean. Among these services he did many for us in the past. I would highly recommend for anyone top use him.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, flooring contractor, gutter cleaning, handyman service, wallpaper, water damage restoration, chimney caps, chimney repair, pressure washing, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

02/26/2017

Linda B.

Armend arrived on time, ready to work. He was very professional and I was truly impressed with the speed in which he completed the job. After each task, he would have me inspect the work that was done for approval before moving on to the next task. He also cleaned up thoroughly after he was finished, which is a win in my book. I am definitely going to use him in the very near future.

Description of Work
I needed a TV mounted to a bedroom wall, a couple of handrails tightened (the staircase leading to the basement and the 1st floor staircase), and some shelving put up in my office.

01/31/2017

Penelope F.

Professional, saw things that needed to be done and suggested them. Suggested two people for three hours rather than one for five which made sense. I realized later I asked for more hours and time than needed, which added expense, but that is not their fault. They were professional and experienced and did a good job.

Description of Work
Small issues and repairs throughout the house -hang towel bars and toilet paper holders, replace doorknobs, fix closet doors etc etc.

01/04/2017

Lolita G.

He was prompt, courteous, and very professional.

Description of Work
I had a long list of things that needed to be completed. I had a faucet, folding closet doors, and a bathroom door replaced.

12/22/2016

Damian S.

Excellent, Frank turned up on time, gave me a realistic idea of what could be done in a day and how much more time he would need. Gave a fair price for the overall job I needed. On top of that, he did extra things I didn't expect, like adjust and paint radiator covers, which really made the place look a thousand percent better

Description of Work
Tenant moved out and had painted unit many different eye searing colors. Unit just looked very tired. Needed a fresh coat of a neutral color.

11/21/2016

Linda L.

Very well. Very quick. Courteous and professional. Will definitely hire again to continue above mentioned and later on in spring to prepare house for sale

Description of Work
Hanging hardware for window treatments, fixed garage door, hung pegboard in garage, fixed outside lighting and air conditioner placement temporarily until new parts purchased

11/08/2016

Kenneth F.

Her was able top get everything done that I needed and I was extremely happy with his work. I definitely plan to hire him again.

Description of Work
I hired Frank (Armend's) through Angies List for a day of work to do a bunch of smaller jobs at a home I am preparing for sale. I had him do a little bit of everything -- plumbing, electrical, carpentry.

10/30/2016

Roberto M.

Excellent service. Everything completed in two weeks from the starting day. Very quick and high quality

Description of Work
Kitchen remodelling. New Cabinets, new counter top, kitchen floor and backsplash

Category ceramic tile, countertops, cabinet refacing

06/17/2016

Sharon R.

Went well. Showed up on time and completed all the things on my punch list. Reasonable price.

Description of Work
Installed light fixtures, ceiling fan, closet fixtures, tile work.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, handyman service, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters

05/22/2016

deborah S.

Met with painter did first walk thru. First day walked together throughout area. He explained even area that needed work, plan, price. Answering all questions. There was no surprises. Beautiful job.

Description of Work
Prep work to ready walls for painting, painting 2 hallways, 7 doors, trim. What impressed me most was doing a walk stairs. Thru, explaining what he was going to do and no surprises. Thrilled!

04/06/2016

Damaris T.

it was amazing experience, excellent work, excellent customer service,

Description of Work
painted a few rooms in my house and fixing floor

MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today 203-390-1059 ask for Mike or John!

2022 Super Service Award

AAF Remodeling

• Award Winning Service • For Over 10 Years, AAF Remodeling has been providing High-Quality Craftsmanship to all of Litchfield, Fairfield, & New Haven Counties! • We Offer a Range of Painting & Remodeling Services: Roofing, Siding, Windows & Window Replacement, Doors, Decks & Porches, & all Carpentry • We Offer Competitive Pricing WITHOUT Sacrificing Quality! • Visit us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Aafremodeling • Call (203) 490-9711 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment • Alternate Phone: (203) 917-1586

Ambrocio's Painting

Family Owned Operated. Last year we had the opportunity to do work for some of our repeat customers as well as some new ones. It was a very busy year, the weather played tricks on us, and the storms have thrown us off the schedule. Most customers that we did not get to were understanding and we’ll be taking care of them this year. We also had some last minute calls that we were not able to get to. It is very rare that we can accommodate a last minute project, thus I urge everyone who needs any exterior work done to call us early into the season so we can put you on our schedule. Thank you, have a great year!

Residential Commercial Interior and Exterior Painting, Power Washing, Bathroom Remodeling, Carpentry, Wallpaper removal, Roofing/Inspection, Gutter Installation/Cleaning, Handyman services, Kitchen Remodeling, Chimney repair, Drywall, Siding, Tile/Flooring, Driveway sealing, New Construction, Pavement, Stone work, Concrete work, and much more -WE PAINT OVER ALUMINUM AND VINYL SIDING-