Armend's Painting & Home Improvements LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2010

As a certified lead paint removal specialist, you can trust Armend's Painting to handle your residential, commercial, and industrial painting jobs. Contracting services are available for a number of miscellaneous home improvement services, such as gutter installations, chimney repairs and power washing. You'll receive a free estimate when you call us at (203) 597-7179. We offer competitive prices and 24-hour emergency services to ensure prompt, high-quality painting services for your building's interior and exterior....

Call us at (860) 989-6517 today! E D Painting is one of the leading quality painting contractors in CT. Provides interior and exterior painting to residential and commercial owners. Experienced house painters is the main reason for quality work. Excellent customer service and knowledge of painting products and equipment.

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

We are a family owned business Have over 25 years of experience in the industry A full service chimney sweep company We’re committed to helping our customers every step of the way, providing services to take care of all home improvement needs. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate.

08/29/2020

Frank was a true professional. He arrived one evening and quoted me a price on the spot to paint the interior of my house. He didn't have waste any time. When I asked him for references, he was quick to provide them without hesitation like other contractors. Frank informed me that he would start painting at 8:00am and he arrived on time. Him and his crew worked to make small repairs to the plaster...

Description of Work
Interior Painting of the entire house.

Category interior painters

12/15/2019

Quick and efficient, no complaints.

Description of Work
A variety of handyman jobs (sticky doors, etc.

Category handyman service

10/14/2019

It went extremely smoothly; work was quickly and beautifully.

Description of Work
Staining an outdoor pergola; painting custom railings and columns.

Category handyman service,house painters

09/12/2019

excellent would recommend highly to friends and neighbors

Description of Work
mailbox installed, shelf installed

Category handyman service

09/11/2019

Owner Frank called back immediately after my initial call. Stopped by that afternoon to review "To Do" list and even competed three simple ones. Returned a few days later with Chris to finish.. Showed up on time and worked hard for several hours. Appreciated that Frank pointed out possibilities that need attention next spring.

Description of Work
Although my father always told me to tackle things myself, I needed a handyman for several chores. that were beyond me.

Category handyman service,pressure washing

Residential Commercial Interior and Exterior Painting, Power Washing, Bathroom Remodeling, Carpentry, Wallpaper removal, Roofing/Inspection, Gutter Installation/Cleaning, Handyman services, Kitchen Remodeling, Chimney repair, Drywall, Siding, Tile/Flooring, Driveway sealing, New Construction, Pavement, Stone work, Concrete work, and much more -WE PAINT OVER ALUMINUM AND VINYL SIDING-