Mr Computer LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2012

Mr Computer has been in business since 2007 in Wallingford, CT. We provide managed care for our small to medium sized business and break/fix for our consumers. We service all businesses and consumers in wallingford and all surrounding towns within a 50 mile radius. Our business model gives us the opportunity to be a high volume repair shop keeping our prices among the lowest you will find. All technicians are trained and certified....

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

08/06/2017

He spoke to me on the phone for a while, told me everything to do to fix it myself and told me to call him if i still needed more help and he would come out. He was very clear with his pricing to avoid any confusion if he had come out. Very knowledgeable, professional, and responded fast to my email and call! Will definitely use for any future computer issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Nick (Mr. Computer) to have him come help me with having a bad wifi signal in my house.

04/12/2017

Found Mr. Computer through AL and couldn't be more pleased. Based upon a remote network connection Nick determined that my laptop's hard drive needed replacing and Internet speed increased. Nick spent about 4 hrs at my house; swapped out hard drive, installed all necessary software/drivers and tested everything. Just last evening he conducted another remote session to correct 2 small issues. Nick ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop was behaving strangely. Decided it was time to get professional help.

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner responded quickly to my inquiry. After asking some important questions, he recommended that I purchase a new computer. He didn't charge for the call. I appreciate his recommendation. In the future, I will definitely call him if I have a problem.

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostics for 2 pcs. Data recovery for 1 pc and installation of 1 new hard drive.

10/01/2015

It was very good. Before that, he helped me a lot. He didn't charge me, it's a long story. Nick is a great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my wife's computer.

CATEGORY computer repair

Virus removal, Computer repair, Hard drive replaced, upgrades and complete rebuilds. New and used computers with complete warranty.