Brechun Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2009

No subs. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hour service. License #562179....

Loja M Construction LLC

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Offers by Loja M Construction LLC on Angi
Premium Cuts Lawn Care

Premium Cuts Lawn Care is the #1 trusted lawn care company. I want your lawn to look the best on your street. I want people to ask where you have gotten your lawn cut. I want you to call me now so I can give you a quote and have your lawn looking the best.

Caring Contractors LLC

Specialists in Lawn Maintenance, Powerwashing, and Interior/Exterior Painting. We put love and care into every project.

Offers by Caring Contractors LLC on Angi

01/15/2018

The work was performed on time and budget and the work was excellent.

Description of Work
He has performed numerous projects including staining a 750 sf deck, water damage in the ceiling, removing popcorn finish from ceilings.

Category decks,drywall,handyman service,deck cleaning,interior painters

03/13/2017

Everything went great. They were prompt and professional throughout the process and left the house as clean as before they started.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceilings throughout the house and refinished and painted the ceilings.

Category interior painters

09/16/2016

Peter has excellent customer service. He replied promptly to all my calls, texts and emails and return to make small touch ups at my request.

Description of Work
windows stained

Category interior painters

04/14/2016

Piotr and his son Matt came over to review the work and within 2 days provided us with a detailed, itemized quote. They gave us a start date and they arrived when they said they would and did an outstanding job! They are very professional, clean, friendly and reliable!

Description of Work
Piotr Brecheon and his team painted our entire basement, our foyer, hallways, repaired & painted our kitchen ceiling, painted tow bathrooms and our bedroom they also painted all the trim & ceilings.

Category house painters,interior painters

04/01/2016

I can't speak highly enough of Brechun painting. Peter (owner) is pleasant, professional, efficient, and fair. He and his assistant do excellent work, and they are fast! I'm very impressed and will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
*Painted large combined kitchen and family room (moved furniture, prepped walls, protected room with cloth and plastic) *Scraped popcorn ceiling *Sanded and re-varnished wood stairs

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Interior & exterior painting. Handyman services. Minor carpentry. Wallpaper removal & installation. Pressure washing. Drywall. Deck maintenance