Brechun Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2009

25 Whispering Rod Rd

Unionville, CT 06085

No subs. Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hour service. License #562179....

01/15/2018

Larry H.

The work was performed on time and budget and the work was excellent.

Description of Work
He has performed numerous projects including staining a 750 sf deck, water damage in the ceiling, removing popcorn finish from ceilings.

Category decks, drywall, handyman service, deck cleaning, interior painters

03/13/2017

Larry H.

Everything went great. They were prompt and professional throughout the process and left the house as clean as before they started.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceilings throughout the house and refinished and painted the ceilings.

09/16/2016

Emily K.

Peter has excellent customer service. He replied promptly to all my calls, texts and emails and return to make small touch ups at my request.

Description of Work
windows stained

05/04/2016

Larry H.

Description of Work
Painting exterior windows and power washing, sanding and staining a 750 square foot deck.

Category decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

04/14/2016

Henry K.

Piotr and his son Matt came over to review the work and within 2 days provided us with a detailed, itemized quote. They gave us a start date and they arrived when they said they would and did an outstanding job! They are very professional, clean, friendly and reliable!

Description of Work
Piotr Brecheon and his team painted our entire basement, our foyer, hallways, repaired & painted our kitchen ceiling, painted tow bathrooms and our bedroom they also painted all the trim & ceilings.

04/01/2016

Marie B.

I can't speak highly enough of Brechun painting. Peter (owner) is pleasant, professional, efficient, and fair. He and his assistant do excellent work, and they are fast! I'm very impressed and will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
*Painted large combined kitchen and family room (moved furniture, prepped walls, protected room with cloth and plastic) *Scraped popcorn ceiling *Sanded and re-varnished wood stairs

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

03/16/2016

staci G.

Description of Work
Piotr Brechun and his crew painted the entire interior of my house. I call Piotr for all my painting needs. He painted the exterior of our house in 2009 he has attention to detail and his price is fair.

06/30/2015

Larry H.

Description of Work
Clean, sand and stain a large deck. Sand, prime and paint exterior window frames.

Category deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

10/28/2014

Anne G.

Description of Work
Excellent experience. Highly recommended!

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

09/02/2014

Sriram M.

I just believed with the A reviews and gone with Brechun. Most of us think, we can't please every one, but there is no communication at all after the appt. Piotr made appointment and came few minutes early to see my house for painting. I did not meet him. He left his business card with my wife. Then I tried to contact him. Tried few times right after he left. No response. I'm not sure what he was thinking about the job price value etc. I do not mind him not accepting the job. I expected a call back and discuss the issue.. I will not deal with this company anymore. But thank you for coming to see my place.

Description of Work
Did not provide any services.

05/26/2014

Karissa M.

Mr. Brechun and team did an excellent job, and we've already made plans to use them again for exterior painting. Piotr himself was available, timely, and his pricing was fair. He also went the extra mile in many little ways, always taking the time to communicate well and offer advice when possible. We feel very lucky to have found them!

Description of Work
Wall Paper Removal, Wall Prepping, and Painting.

Category wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

03/05/2014

Karen W.

I liked it very much. They were easy to communicate with and easy to schedule. They had good careful workers. I had no complaints at all. I would definitely recommend them. My husband wished there had been a little more prep work done but we pointed out a few areas and they redid them so it turned out fine. We did a lot of hunting around. They will be coming back soon to do another project.

Description of Work
I used Brechun Painting for external painting for the whole house.

Category house painters

02/06/2014

Pamela H.

11/28/2013

Gordon S.

Excellent work. Extremely neat and willing to work with homeowner.

Description of Work
Master bedroom. Installed sheetrock over entire existing damaged ceiling. Taped , primed and painted ceiling. Installed new crown moulding. Sanded, patched, and primed over existing wallpapered walls (at owners request). Painted walls, trim and doors.

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

11/13/2013

Christine L.

I really like them. He’s been my painter for 20 years. He is very responsive and does a great job. If there were any issues, he handles them right away. He is very reasonable on his price. He is punctual. He does a good job.

Description of Work
I used Brechun Painting for painting services.

09/04/2013

Gail B.

Mr. Brechun was on time, neat and prepared to do the job which was finished on time with no problems or mess.

Description of Work
Power washed the house, sanded and painted the deck.

Category decks, pressure washing

07/26/2013

Ann W.

Pete was tremendous. We were on vacation and turned the house over to him. Completely trustworthy and detail oriented. Very clean work and he came back and did a walk through and touched up a few minor areas. He will definitely be the only painter we will use in the future.

Description of Work
Prepped, primed, painted ceiling, walls trim for approx 1600 SF of living space in 2400 SF House. Pained arches on exterior of house.

08/17/2012

Nicole K.

This is the second time that we've used Brechun Painting. Piotr does a top-notch job, has fair prices and is a very nice person. We are already planning our next painting project (the basement) and we will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Brechun Painting painted two of our exterior doors.

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions

Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions is a multi service sales and installation company serving RI, CT and Southern Massachusetts. We specialize in Flooring sales and installation, Hardwood refinishing, Interior and exterior painting, power washing and Roofing. Locally owned and operated, Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions has over 30 years experience in the Home Improvement industry. Additionally, we can finance all of your project up to $100,000 to turn your Home Improvement projects into affordable monthly payments. Visit our website to get pre approved for financing with no hit to your credit. BOOK A FREE IN HOME ESTIMATE ONLINE @ www.Square1USA.com.

Offers by Square 1 Home Improvement Solutions on Angi
    Star Painters, LLC

Star Painters LLC is a Painting service company in operation since 2005 in the Connecticut. Our areas of expertise is interior and exterior painting. When you work with Star Painters Contractors, you can trust that the job will be done right, the first time, every time. You will see the same crew and foreman throughout the project, and they’ll know your specifications start to finish. The job is not complete until you the customer are completely satisfied. Our crews are friendly, prompt and reliable. Our professional work will take years off the age of your home or business.

Offers by Star Painters, LLC on Angi
    DC Painting

We are a professional painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior painting, powerwashing and deck staining. Our company has over 35 years experience with professional references. Our work is always high quality with the utmost in professionalism. We strive to create a unique business-customer relationship always attentive to the customers needs and schedules. We always offer senior citizen, law enforcement, fire fighter, military and all medical personnel discounts. Licensed, insured and bonded.

Interior & exterior painting. Handyman services. Minor carpentry. Wallpaper removal & installation. Pressure washing. Drywall. Deck maintenance