Wise Locksmith

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2014

Apartments
Property Management

Wise Locksmith Services in whole connecticut has an experienced team of locksmiths on call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week including nights, weekends and holidays. In the event of an emergency, please call us and one of our professional locksmiths will be dispatched immediately to assist you from your local county or city, wise Locksmith is connecticut based company with local team in every county to make it easy to reach to customer as soon as possible. Wise Locksmith Services is fully bonded and insured in compliance with the regulations in Connecticut state....

FAIRFIELD COUNTY OVERHEAD DOOR

SALE & REPAIR OF OVERHEAD GARAGE DOORS.

Casella Garage Doors

Casella Garage Doors proudly serves Fairfield County. We offer sales and service for residential and commercial garage doors, including emergency service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Mascolo Overhead Doors & Maintenance LLC

We specialize in garage door installation and openers. We also do repairs and maintenance work on doors such as track and roller repair, spring replacement, replacing panels, keypads and remotes, along with trim work.

07/30/2015

On time, pleasant, patient, and efficient.

Description of Work
Replace two deadbolts and rekey whole house (6 additional locks)

04/10/2015

The service was adequate and they came when they said they would. I paid a little more than anticipated, but they got the job done.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $20 for a Locksmith Service Call

12/10/2014

On time, estimate was correct, work was well done. Locksmith, kind, courteous, professional.

Description of Work
Rekeyed 3 locks, made 3 keys.

12/03/2014

I called and explained that I needed to have two locks changed. I was told to purchase my locks before the appointment, which I did. When the technician arrived (I think his name was Anthony), he told me that the locks I purchased were cheap ones. He also said that he was only their to discuss my options and not to make the repairs. I didn't need to discuss my options, I was thinking that I was pa...

12/02/2014

They got back to me right away to inform me they could not provide the service I was looking for, which I sincerely appreciated their quick response.

Category locksmith

Residential, commercial and automotive keys&locks repaired & installed.

Door installation.