Ramos Cleaning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2014

809 Silver Ln

Trumbull, CT 06611

($99 for 4 hours of housecleaning or $199 for Deep Cleaning up to 2,500 Sq Ft Homes, See Profile)Ramos Cleaning has 8 years of experience.I work along with an employee and we provide high quality cleaning. We are punctual and responsible and make sure of your cleaning needs

06/15/2020

Gail S.

Just great! Lucia has been with us for 5 years, and has a wonderful personality as well - kind and understanding and responsible.

Description of Work
The whole house is cleaned.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for everything !!

07/15/2019

sally M.

Truly do not look any further! Lucia is 100% professional. She responded to every correspondence so quickly, she came exactly(!) on time and she and Angela did an unbelievable job!!! The apartment was transformed. They cleaned the stove and refrigerator to brand new condition, every inch of the bathroom was sparkling and the wood floors were shining like never before. Beautiful work! A++++++++

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of apartment

06/06/2019

Justin W.

Lucia has been a huge help toward maintaining our household the past months. She is easy to communicate with, flexible on scheduling , and does a fantastic job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
whole house regular cleaning

01/29/2019

Karen M.

This is a great company - professional, great service.

Description of Work
house cleaning

05/01/2018

Christina M.

They were excellent. They spent a lot of time, were very thorough, and the house looked great.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

12/18/2017

simon L.

Excellent job, best cleaners we've had. Very professional too. We now have them come and clean on a regular basis

Description of Work
Deep house clean including oven

10/23/2017

Cheryl M.

They were on time and did a thorough cleaning. House was transformed by the time they left! Would definately hire again!

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/27/2017

sally K.

Left multiple messages but they never returned my calls. Trying to get my $$ back!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Good morning can you check you cell i send text to you, but you not respond to me I'm sorry but I try contact to you

07/15/2017

Paul J.

Lucia Ramos along with her two helpers arrived and went to work immediately. They started on the second floor and appeared to be a white tornado as they thoroughly cleaned everything in view. !They had great teamwork ,worked very efficiently and were very respectful. I was very satisfied with the work they provided and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Thorough cleaning of house after move-out

Thank you so much.

06/06/2017

Elizabeth M.

I am always skeptical of "straight A" reviews but there were no "B" points. I am a perfectionist and was very happy with their work. They did an excellent and thorough job on everything - the tiles, the fridge/freezer, the stovetop, everything. I would definitely use them again and the tenants have already contacted me asking for their information to hire as well.

Description of Work
Empty house to be cleaned and sanitized for tenants moving in.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much appreciated.

05/09/2017

Quynh G.

Ramos Cleaning was punctual and professional. They brought their own equipment and supplies. Most importantly, the tasks they performed were thorough and splendid. I will hire them more regularly once our family's schedule is a little bit more predictable.

Description of Work
I have a baby and often fall behind on cleaning. I hired Ramos Cleaning periodically to clean my house.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much appreciated for that

04/23/2017

kimberly C.

Perfectly. Our call was returned at once, the first appointment set. They came on time, and continue to do so. Ramos Cleaning personel are diligent, concscientious and organized. Every two weeks we come home to a perfectly clean no mess anywhere, fresh smelling home. Through Ramos' efforts our home is now inviting and presentable. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Our whole house needed to be cleaned, for a fresh start from our previous laziness. We both work full time and cleaning became a low priority for our fee time. Ramos Cleaning came to our home to assess our mess. They were very pleasant and most important nonjudgemental.

Thank you appreciate that. Lucia Ramos

03/30/2017

Steven P.

Lovely team - efficient, professional, thorough, honest. They just know what needs to be done and are also completely open to requests (although they are so good I can't think of many....) Wish we had found them sooner - recommend them very highly!!

Description of Work
Complete housecleaning every other week.

Thank you appreciate.

01/23/2017

gustavo L.

see above..whole house needed to be cleaned and I feel $199.00 for a thorough cleaning was not cheap.

Description of Work
lost my cleaning service and turned to Angie's list. Hired Ramos housecleaning service for $199.00 for thorough housecleaning which included cleaning interior of fridge and oven, moving kitchen small appliances, etc. Oven and inside of fridge was not done,kitchen island was not clean and the granite looked like it was just wiped with a wet cloth, etc. wood floors were not mopped. Items on counter were not moved, including several plants by kitchen window. Provided over 25 rags and just a few were used. a Best job was vacuuming floors. Lamps were dusty. Bathrooms floors were nicely done, but vanity items were not moved or wiped down. This is the worst housecleaning ever. Two women for 2 and one half hours and the house did not smell like it was cleaned even though I provided the cleaning supplies, which included Pinesol. Sent email to Lucia detailing problems, did not answer email, finally called her and she called me back. She listened to my complaints and said that she would speak to her helper who reportedly had been working with her for a while. Lucia admitted that she did not check kitchen to make sure kitchen was cleaned. Wanted to return to do kitchen only, but there were so many areas that were left undone that I told her to forget it and that I would write a review and be done.

11/14/2016

Susan K.

He works for me, he's wonderful, he and his daughter they come every three weeks, he is good at his job very reasonable trustworthy I'm thrill, thrilled with them. If there is something that she misses like the top of the refrigerator we'll remind her and then it's taken care of.

Description of Work
I used Ramos Cleaning for housecleaning service.

10/07/2016

Michael W.

Great job. Responsive and thorough. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaning of the house before final move in

Thank you .

08/15/2016

Carol & Jeff R.

Excellent - We hired Ramos cleaning back in March of this year. Lucia and her daughter come every two weeks to clean the house and they do a great job. Very friendly, on time and if i need to text her to change the day or time she gets back to me almost immediately - very accommodating. She gets the kids rooms done first so they can go back to hibernating if they are home! Overall provides fantastic service and i highly recommend.

Description of Work
weekly house cleaning services

07/30/2016

Stephen F.

I was looking for a house cleaner to replace the 'team' approach of my last cleaners. The 'team' approach is where four people come in and do the same tasks every week and they do not have the time for anything extra or different, such as laundry or anything custom. I wanted a more personal service where tasks might change weekly or something extra might be needed. I really lucked out with Lucia (Ramos). For a reasonable price, she cleans thoroughly, does laundry, cleans pantries, closets, interior windows, and most importantly, can SEE what needs to be done and takes pride in her work. The last service I had lacked the ability to SEE the dirt and cleaned the same way each time, regardless of what was there. This was not acceptable, since we work at home and things get messed up quickly. Lucia is the best cleaning service we've had and she has a nice personality, is kind, punctual, honest and I am very happy we found her through Angie's List. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning and laundry.

05/02/2016

Quynh G.

Good and thorough cleaning by Lucia. Great price and quality.

Description of Work
Lucia was excellent at targeting the areas I requested - bathrooms and windows. And overall, did an exceptional job with dusting & vacuuming the bedrooms.

Category house cleaning

Thank you appreciate that.

04/06/2016

Anna Maria C.

They were great! House was sparkling by the time they were finished. Will definitely use again

Description of Work
Thorough housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] appreciate.

04/05/2016

Clara D.

We were very satisfied with the work and are planning to use Ramos Cleaning for on-going cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Clean home.

Category house cleaning

That you [Member Name Removed].

03/21/2016

Victoria H.

Just great. Text communication was thorough; Lucia and Stephanie arrived on time and worked hard. Friendly, polite professionals. I would use her service again gladly.

Description of Work
Cleaned my two bedroom apartment with gusto. Oven, refrigerator and, most impressively, the top of a dirty ceiling fan I had not even brought to her attention. Lucia and her daughter, Stephanie, did a fine job. Very pleased.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] appreciate that. When you need again just call me. Lucia Ramos

02/06/2016

Michelle E.

It went great, a nice woman , brought all supplies!

Description of Work
Extensive cleaning: ceiling dusted, mini blinds cleaned, window sills, baseboard heater, in the kitchen refrigerant was cleaned and neatened, appliances wiped down, dishes done, counter cleaned, floors (even under the freezer!)

Thank you [Member Name Removed] Michelle and Iappreciate that .Lucia Ramos

01/17/2016

David A.

We have been using Lucia for 3-4 months now, regularly. We are very happy with her. She is very kind and does a great job. She has references available if you are interested. Our home is about 3,000 sq feet and the deep clean took about 5 hours, which we were home for. The every two week cleanings take her about 3-4 hours. We trust her in our home.

Description of Work
Lucia came in and did a deep clean to start with, then started coming every two weeks for regular maintenance house cleaning in our 2 story home.

Category house cleaning

THANK YOU BETT AND [Member Name Removed] APPRECIATE ..

12/01/2015

DARRYA H.

She did a great job, was very professional and on time. She cleaned the whole frig inside and outside and even behind it. I was very impressed and yes I will use her again.

Description of Work
Lucia was very good. She cleaned the whole kitchen including the refrigerator and bathroom. Dusted all the moldings and corners.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for you review appreciate that when you need I am here ...