ACR HAULING LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Home Improvement Contractor
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2021
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

Trumbull

Trumbull, CT 06611

ACR Hauling is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business....

hauling (5)lawn & landscaping (2)lawn care (1)

09/17/2020

They were prompt, courteous, professional and also friendly. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed yard waste for me

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

09/14/2020

It was very good. My mom was very happy. They were attentive. The customer service was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They picked up some garbage on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

09/12/2020

asphalt removal and hauling

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve was great! Easy to communicate with, through phone conversation and text. He was fast, reasonable, and all around a nice guy! Very pleasant experience. I will definitely use acr hauling again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

09/06/2020

Great! Would hire again. Very efficient, very nice guy. Quick to respond to my request, and let me know he'd be a little late when he got stuck in traffic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a trailer-load of branches and leaves hauled

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

09/04/2020

Excellent, ACR hauling was on time, did a job that went above and beyond my expectations and was extremely reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

09/04/2020

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the work that Steve did. He removed all of our mulch and replaces it with stones. He also added a boarder on one side(as we requested) of the landscaping. Steve showed up on time and got the work done in a timely manor. He is very responsive and reliable. We highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling Mulch and stones

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping