KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2011

36 Vaalcom Road

Tolland, CT 06084

KMB Jaworski has a two man crew ready to service your plumbing, heating, electrical and remodeling projects. We have completed projects that require using subcontractors whitch we have used many times successfuly on larger projects. Some projects are contract with set payments and most service work is billed to our customers. We have senior discounts....

05/24/2022

Jackie H.

It was very timely professional and their price was fare.

Description of Work
Plumbing

02/19/2016

Sheila M.

It went well. Price came in well below quote.

Description of Work
Replaced toilet hardware, fixed a shower valve, cleaned a drain

Category handyman service, plumbing, drain cleaning

01/27/2016

Svetlana K.

Fast results. Ken came the same day, worked efficiently, got it done in 10 min. Before I tried liquid plumber, small snake tool, nothing worked. Needed a bigger snake and more force. I paid 150. Other companies asked for 175.

Description of Work
Fixed clogged toilet

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

01/29/2014

Cliff F.

07/22/2013

Bob S.

Great Service, very nice people. Took the time to do the job perfectly. Price was high otherwise would give them highest rating.

Description of Work
Replaced Water system and well tank

11/12/2011

Stacy R.

I couldn't be happier with the job done and the service I received. I was very hesitant to hire someone to do the work and was stressed about the thought of it all. Once I finally got around to doing it I got names of contractors from various people. I called four. Two either didn't get back to me or couldn't get organized enough to come and give me an estimate. Two I got estimates from. Ken came recommended from my boyfriends parents who had hired him for two separate jobs in the past (a bathroom remodel and finishing their basement). He gave me a written estimate which came in slightly lower than the other group I got estimates from (which was not written). I had him change a couple of things during the job so the end result was a little higher than the original estimate but was all materials and very fair. Once I hired him he gave me a start date and told me it would take two weeks. Even with a one day delay because of Hurricane Irene and the clean up that followed and a couple days allowed for us to paint they finished the job on time! Ken had one main worker and his son helped out a bit in the beginning. Some days Ken was not present but every day I expected them one of them showed up and did the work planned for that day. They were prompt, professional and curteous. They also were very clean (with the exception of the drywall dust but they can't prevent that). They used drop cloths each day and cleaned up after themselves before they left each day. The whole process was stress free because Ken and his workers were great and the end product is absolutley fabulous. I have already recommended him to friends and would not hesitate to recommend him to strangers.

Description of Work
They did three things for me. 1) A complete full bath remodel. It consisted of gutting the bathroom down to the studs, doing the drywall, mudding, installing a tile floor, and installing the tub, vanity, toilet, medicine cabinet. 2) I had a leak in a PVC drain pipe which Ken fixed then his worker fixed the drywall and did the mudding 3) I had some water damage to a portion of my ceiling, the replaced the drywall and did the mudding. We chose to do the painting ourselves

Category plumbing, home remodeling

11/04/2011

Joan W.

He never did any work. We believe him to be unethical and untruthful. He inflated the cost. He led us believe that he was the contractor but he had no workers of his own. He ended up having the work done entirely by another contractor and his crew. We are very happy with the guy he recommended but the fact that he was misrepresenting himself and making money on it when he did nothing was not ethical. The price was very high.

Description of Work
We had contracted KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC to do roofing, outlets, gutter helmets and other things.

Category handyman service, plumbing, roofing

12/22/2008

Maribeth P.

He has come twice. He is prompt. He is also well known in the Vernon area.

Description of Work
He installed a dishwasher.

12/22/2008

Maribeth P.

He has come twice. He is prompt. He is also well known in the Vernon area. The price was more than we expected and it was almost all labor. It did not really feel like we got our money's worth; he was only there an hour to an hour 1/2.

Description of Work
We had a washing machine issue. We were experiencing leaking.

Category appliance repair, plumbing

Fasano Enterprise

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Klaus Larsen LLC

When you choose Klaus Larsen LLC, you select a company of professionals who take great pride in our craftsmanship, and treat you, your time, and your property with the utmost respect. We make sure that before we leave your home, you are completely satisfied with our work and our cleanup, and we consider you a customer for as long as our warranty lasts. And that’s a lifetime! Klaus Larsen LLC serves Connecticut and Rhode Island with roofing services such as roof replacement, roof repair, gutters, attic insulation, and more. Put a Klaus on Your House! Call us for a free, no-obligation estimate today! About Klaus Larsen: Klaus Larsen bought his first apartment building in Denmark at the age of 21, renovating every single one of the 13 apartments in it in less than three years. At the age of 32, he immigrated to the US with his tools and $300 in his pocket to live the American Dream. Little did he know those metric tools would do him little good in a country that only used inches and feet. By 1998 he was able to start his own home improvement business, becoming a roofing-only company in 2010. Klaus is well known for his historic work, using his ingenious creativity to update antique homes so their roofs perform properly while maintaining their architectural integrity. His attention to detail and Old World craftsmanship have earned him a reputation for helping to maintain New England’s rich history while integrating state-of-the-art roofing technology into it’s homes.

J Corrigan LLC

No Jobs too big or small. All work is performed by professionals. Preparation is key to a good job done.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Please call for any questions you may have about a project in question, I would be happy to discuss them and make a decision.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC.

How is KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. overall rated?

KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. open?

KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. is open:

What payment options does KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. provide

KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Does KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offer free estimates?

Ask KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. for details on free project estimates.

Does KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Does KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offer emergency services?

Yes, KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC.?

Yes, KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offers warranties.

What services does KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offer?

KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. offers the following services: Complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling from removal of the old to painting the new. Complete plumbing installations, all plumbing service calls. Subcontract any portion of a plumbing or remodeling project.

Are there any services KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC. does not offer?