KMB Jaworski Plumbing & Remodeling LLC.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2011

KMB Jaworski has a two man crew ready to service your plumbing, heating, electrical and remodeling projects. We have completed projects that require using subcontractors whitch we have used many times successfuly on larger projects. Some projects are contract with set payments and most service work is billed to our customers. We have senior discounts....

Go with Home Pro LLC

My name is Brian Sarisley, owner of Go with Home Pro, in Connecticut. I have been remodeling homes in CT for over 30 years. If you are considering installing vinyl siding, roofing or replacement windows, Go with Home Pro is here to help. We are roofing and siding specialists and have dedicated crews for our full time vinyl siding and roofing divisions. Our advanced siding and roofing installation services guarantees that you receive the best roofing and siding job to enhance and protect your home for many years to come. Being a family owned business, we will provide you with prompt courteous service, durable long-lasting products, quality preparations and expert roofing and siding installation. We do beautiful, affordable roofing and siding work with one of the best roofing and siding and windows warranties in the business. For your convenience, we offer financing through "GreenSky" a National Home Improvement Lender. We also offer a 10% VETERANS DISCOUNT.

Zaman Roofing LLC

ZAMAN ROOFING LLC WE FOCUS ON ROOFS AND CARPENTRY SERVICES AND THAT’S WHAT WE DO THE BEST, FROM THE ROOF CONSTRUCTION TO SHINGLES INSTALLATION. WE COMPLETE THE WORK ACCORDING TO BUILDING CODES, STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS. WE NEVER SUBCONTRACT OUR CONTRACTS. WE PULL PERMITS FOR EVERY PROJECT WE DO. “PROFESSIONALISM AND EXPERIENCE IS THE FOUNDATION OF OUR EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY OF WORK”

Offers by Zaman Roofing LLC on Angi
East Coast Metal Roofing

As well as being an Angie's List Super Service award winner, specializing specifically in metal roofing, East Coast Metal Roofing is the only authorized Permalock distributor/installer in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Southern New Hampshire. Since 1948, PermaLock aluminum shingles have been protecting and beautifying the most important investment of many Americans – their home. For over 65 years, customers have avoided the expense of re-roofing and enjoyed the distinctive beauty of a roof system carefully designed and warranted to last a lifetime.

Offers by East Coast Metal Roofing on Angi

02/19/2016

It went well. Price came in well below quote.

Description of Work
Replaced toilet hardware, fixed a shower valve, cleaned a drain

Category handyman service,plumbing,drain cleaning

01/27/2016

Fast results. Ken came the same day, worked efficiently, got it done in 10 min. Before I tried liquid plumber, small snake tool, nothing worked. Needed a bigger snake and more force. I paid 150. Other companies asked for 175.

Description of Work
Fixed clogged toilet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/29/2014

Category plumbing

07/22/2013

Great Service, very nice people. Took the time to do the job perfectly. Price was high otherwise would give them highest rating.

Description of Work
Replaced Water system and well tank

Category plumbing

11/12/2011

I couldn't be happier with the job done and the service I received. I was very hesitant to hire someone to do the work and was stressed about the thought of it all. Once I finally got around to doing it I got names of contractors from various people. I called four. Two either didn't get back to me or couldn't get organized enough to come and give me an estimate. Two I got estimates from. Ken came ...

Description of Work
They did three things for me. 1) A complete full bath remodel. It consisted of gutting the bathroom down to the studs, doing the drywall, mudding, installing a tile floor, and installing the tub, vanity, toilet, medicine cabinet. 2) I had a leak in a PVC drain pipe which Ken fixed then his worker fixed the drywall and did the mudding 3) I had some water damage to a portion of my ceiling, the replaced the drywall and did the mudding. We chose to do the painting ourselves

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling from removal of the old to painting the new. Complete plumbing installations, all plumbing service calls. Subcontract any portion of a plumbing or remodeling project.

Please call for any questions you may have about a project in question, I would be happy to discuss them and make a decision.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal