Top2Bottom Cleaning Company

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2015

At Top2Bottom Cleaning Company LLC, we work with you to create a cleaning plan that fits your unique needs. We offer a wide array of cleaning solutions and prices. No matter how big or small the job, we can create the perfect housekeeping plan for your home or office.

Amenities

ask for details
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

Jonathan H.
12/06/2016
Above and Beyond! Incredible attention to detail, place always looks amazing. I've used for over a year and was the best decision I ever made. Jackie is a perfectionist and I trust her completely. She cares for your home as if it were her own and always goes the extra mile. Highly recommend!
Description of Work
General housekeeping
Category
house cleaning
Jeff D.
12/05/2016
Went excellent!
Description of Work
Thank God I found top to bottom cleaning. Jackie is so thorough and trustworthy. She does literally an immaculate job. I have sent so many of my friends to her and everyone feels the same.
Category

Services offered

Home & Office cleaning

Payment options

FAQ

Top2Bottom Cleaning Company is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Top2Bottom Cleaning Company is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Top2Bottom Cleaning Company accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Yes, Top2Bottom Cleaning Company offers free project estimates.

No, Top2Bottom Cleaning Company does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Top2Bottom Cleaning Company does not offer a senior discount.

No, Top2Bottom Cleaning Company does not offer warranties.

Top2Bottom Cleaning Company offers the following services: Home & Office cleaning

Other Local Pros In Your Area

M Housecleaning Services

(1)

M Housecleaning Services

Deep Cleaning, Weekly Cleaning, Bi-Weekly & Monthly Cleaning. Residential & Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Fort Clean Services

(3)

Fort Clean Services

Hi, my name is Aline Colares. I've been a house cleaner since the year 2015. Since then I've been building a company. I always put a lot of love in my company and dedicate myself to every detail! Today I have a team with 4 girls, trained and qualified, bringing the best to you and your family! Let us take care of you, we guarantee our work!

CCS HOUSECLEANING

(10)

CCS HOUSECLEANING

Here at CCS Housecleaning we take great pride to clean your home as if it were our own. With 25 yrs experience serving our home owners you can rest assured that the job will be done on time every time. We have many references available upon request. also we work with our own equipment and cleaning suppliers, we guaranty our worker ,someone you can trust ,with a brazilian touch!