Premiere Industries LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2012

296 Reynolds Bridge Rd Ste 1

Thomaston, CT 06787

We are a family owned full service paving and excavating construction company. We have over twenty full time associates with years of experience in our field of expertise. We accept checks,cash and credit cards. All new customers will recieve a 10% discount on thier project.

10/24/2014

David I.

They gave me a very good price, they were professional, they were prompt in giving me my estimate, and the only issue I had was that we had to reschedule many times because of the wet weather. It did take them several times to reschedule, but I didn't fault them, I faulted the weather. They were aware that I was an Angie's List customer, and they gave me a 10% discount.

Description of Work
I used Premiere Industries. They put in an asphalt driveway.

09/18/2013

Ben Y.

It was a good experience. They did a good job and the driveway looks great. I'm hoping it lasts a long time and we will see over time. Ron was very nice to work with and was the first person I spoke to. The office staff was very respectful when I called. The work had to be postponed due to rain and there was a little lack of communication going back and forth during that time. When they initially tore out the old driveway and leveled it, they said they waited 3 weeks to do the new paving to allow it to settle. It ended up being 5 weeks in between these two steps due to the weather.

Description of Work
They repaved our driveway with asphalt because it was cracking.

09/12/2013

Deborah O.

They were extremely professional and informed us anytime there would be a delay. They are meticulous in cleaning up, in fact, except for the new driveway, you never know they had been here. I would definitely use them again .

Description of Work
Paved driveway and walkway.

06/07/2013

Christine L.

They were very professional from the initial salesman to the crew who laid the asphalt. My only objection was the manner in which they handled the 10% Angies List coupon. Their contract did not mention the coupon and they told us it was taken off prior to the contract price. All things aside, they were professional and did a great job. Our driveway looks great!

Description of Work
Removed old driveway, laid down base for new driveway and paved with asphalt.

Category basement waterproofing, driveway pavers

06/06/2013

Maxim T.

Representative promptly returned my call and made an appointment to review the job. The representative arrived puctually and explained what would be done and approximate timeframes. He answered all my questions in detail. This bid involved nearly 3,500 sq ft of crushed rock and asphalt which accounts for the price quote. I did not select this company because I obtained another bid for the same services at a lower price

Description of Work
Asked provider to provide an estimate to replace an existing asphalt driveway with a new one.

05/16/2013

Gayle H.

My driveway is now complete. It looks beautiful. The first step was to rip up the old driveway, which did not take long. Gravel was spread and compacted. The site was left clean and there was no damage done to any other part of my property. I was free to use the driveway for a few weeks while the base settled. The crew then returned, compacted the gravel again and the paving was completed. You can see a picture of my driveway on Premiere's website. It is the driveway in Milford, CT.

Description of Work
I used Premiere Industries LLC to rip up my old driveway and install a new paved driveway. (Angie's Category should be listed as paving)

05/14/2013

James F.

They were good, but we found someone we cared more for.

Description of Work
Premiere Industries LLC gave us an estimate for an asphalt driveway.

Category driveway pavers

To all Angie’s List customers. I am writing today in reference to the review of Mr. [member name removed]. Please keep in mind there are two sides to every story, you read Mr. [member name removed], now here’s ours. I first want to start off by saying we never did any work for Mr. [member name removed]. What we found interesting is our overall grade was a C, however if you look at the breakdown it should come out to a B / B- worse case, because of this we decided to reach out to Mr. [member name removed], to get clarification to better understand why he did this, as of this date my phone call was never returned. We feel that the comments of Mr. [member name removed]are unfair and don’t add up. Mr. [member name removed] asked us for a quote to do his job, and we gave him a very fair quote, he tried going back and forth with us, however his demands were un reasonable, and didn’t work for our business, and the way we do business. We like every other contractor are in business to make a profit. We do a very good job, and have plenty of experience under our belts to prove this. We use the finest materials, because we want to do the job right the first time, if we were to do with Mr. [member name removed]requested we would have had to cut corners, and I am sorry that’s not what we do, because our name is on this project. We would rather walk away from a project then cut corners, and that’s what we did in this case. We would like to offer you a few tips while you’re shopping for a contractor to do your project. . • Always compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges, and if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. • Make sure the company is licensed and insured. • References – Get them, and call them • You get what you pay for. (Most Important) We thank you for your time and consideration in this matter, and we look forward to working with each and every one of you in the future. Thank you and have a nice day. Sincerely, The management team at Premiere Industries LLC.

04/14/2013

Joseph J.

From Ryan?s first visit to provide me with an estimate, to the preparation and completion of the job, everything was done in a highly professional manner. Premiere has a highly skilled, experienced, crew and they put in the time needed to do a great job, not rushing or using shortcuts, but still finishing on the schedule originally stated. The job came out beautiful, and that, of course, is most important, but there were the other things that I appreciate. Like the way they blended the uneven grade, leveled the driveway, and contoured it so it seamlessly blended into the landscape. I look forward to working with Ryan again when the need arises and will certainly recommend Premiere to others. JJ

Description of Work
4,000 sq ft driveway paving.

04/04/2013

Jayne S.

They made things very easy for me. First they came out and looked at my present driveway. They went over the process in full detail. They made suggestions on how to controll the flow of water, because I was getting ice build up every winter. I loved the new design. I alwayas wanted a horse shoe driveway, and they made it very possible. They showed up when they said, the cleaned up there mess. They worked with my budget. What more could I ask for!!! I had so many other contractors come up, and give me quotes they just overwhelmed me. Never returned my calls when I had questions. These guys didn't do that. They answered my questions, and made the whole process easy. Thanks guys!!!

Description of Work
They paved my driveway.

03/11/2013

Barbara R.

I called them, they returned my phone call within the same day. We set up a trime that was convention for both of us. We met and went over the job and set a date for them to start. They showed up on time, did they job, cleaned up after themselves, and I was very impressed with everything.

Description of Work
My neighbor had work done from this company and they were pleased with there work and they recommended them to me. . I was very pleased with their service as well. It was done in a timely fashion and very professional. I would highly recommend them to any one who is in need of their services.

03/08/2013

Jayne S.

I called and spoke to a live person, and set the appointment. The gentleman called before coming to confirm my appointment, and arrived as scheduled. The associate looked over the area, and discussed my options, and gave me my quote, and scheduled the work to be done. The next morning they arrived, and completd the job as agreed, and didint disrupt my house at all, cleaned up there mess, and thanked me for the business. They called on me the next day to see if everything was ok, and told me to call if there were any other issues. Overall a very good expierience

Description of Work
For years I was getting water in my basement, and was told by others that there was nothing anyone could do. These guys found away to resolve my issues very cost effectively.

01/08/2013

Tom P.

We originally hired a cheaper company and it was a nightmare. The second lowest bidder was our neighbor and seemed to be genuine in his attempt to fix the first contractor's problem. He meant well and it still was a mess. We were embarrassed to call Premiere as they were high bidder. I bit the bullet and called. They were able to come up and assess the issues that existed as well as the new problems we encountered with the sub standard contractors from before. We hired Premiere as we should have from the beginning because after they were done we had ZERO water issues from that point on. It was like magic. Price isn't all that should be taken in consideration when getting a project done. We will highly recommend this company to anyone for anything.

Description of Work
Installed drainage, waterproofing and grading around our rental properties foundation and fixed the problem that less expensive contractors we hired did not. We should have gone with Premiere in the first place as they did an awesome job on our previous projects. We now understand why price isn't always the way to choose a contractor.

Category concrete repair, excavators, landscaping, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, driveway pavers

09/06/2012

Tom P.

Ryan jr came out to bid our project. We were getting several estimates from various contractors. Premiere was able to do the entire job within our budget. We only had to deal with one contractor, who I might add was on time and returned all phone calls. These guys are professionals who do not try to bash other contractors or tell us 700 hundred ways to pick a paving contractor. My project was completed ontime, as agreed. The quality was beyond expectation. We will recommend these craftsmen to friends, family and anyone interested in getting this type of work done to their own property.

Description of Work
new patio,complete drainage system,new driveway,foundation repair.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, excavators, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, driveway pavers, stamped concrete

Bendaj Excavation

C & J Pumps, LLC

Family owned and operated since 1994.Free Estimates.Great Service for Fair price.10% discount with mention of ad. 24 hour emergency service

TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor

TJB-INC is a local family owned, Professional Landscape & Drainage Contractor since 1976. We specialize in Custom Water Features, Synthetic Putting Greens, All Hardscaping - Traditional & Permeable (walks, patios, pool decks, driveways & retaining walls), Landscape Plantings (Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Bulbs & Ground Covers), Storm Water & Drainage Issues, Seasonal Property Maintenance, On-Site Consultations with our expert who can answer all your questions. TJB-INC holds many licenses, certifications, & registrations: * CT Home Improvement Contractor Registration #507853 * CT DEP Business Registration # B-652 * CT DEP Turf & Ornamental Supervisor #S-1710 *CT DEP Arborist # S-1710 * Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Level 1 Installer * NCMA Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer * National Pond Society - "Master Pond Gardener" * International Professional Pond Contractors Association # 7173 * Certified Master Aquascape Contractor (1st in New England) *Nicolock Hardscape Pro * Techo-Block Hardscape Pro * Manufacturer's Installer Certifications from Ideal, Uni-Lock, Grinnell, Belgard, Versa-Lock, & many more. You can contact us at the following telephone numbers: 203-287-0636 Customer Service 203-288-3711 24-Hour Answering Service 203-288-3213 Fax Machine 800-926-2119 Toll Free Or at any of the E-Mail addresses below tjb@TJB-INC.com Info@TJB-INC.com Ted@Pond.Expert Ted@Drainage.Expert Social Media Sites: 1. Facebook = TJB-Inc-Landscape-Drainage-Contractors 2. Instagram = tjbinc_landscape_and_drainage 3. YouTube = TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor Take a virtual tour of our Display Gardens & Ponds at http://www.tjb-inc.com/about/#virtualtour See a drone fly through video of our Displays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYCtozHoquI See thousands of photos of our work at http://www.houzz.com/pro/tjbinc/__public See our customer reviews on Angies List, Yelp, BBB, Houzz, Google, Networx, & Facebook!

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Asphalt paving, driveways, parking lots and walkways. Infrared ashalt repair, sealing and maintenance. Excavation, Drainage and Concrete