Premiere Industries LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a family owned full service paving and excavating construction company. We have over twenty full time associates with years of experience in our field of expertise. We accept checks,cash and credit cards. All new customers will recieve a 10% discount on thier project....

Juggs Paving & Masonry Inc.

WE ARE A 3 GENERATION FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY. WE TAKE PRIDE IN ALL OUR WORK WE TREAT YOUR HOME AS IF IT WAS OUR OWN WE DO ALL TYPES OF DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, PATIOS, STEPS, POOL AREAS FIRE PITS RETAINING WALLS, STONE VENEERING FENCING, BELGIAN BLOCKS BLUE STONE PAVERS CONCRETE ASPHALT PAVING WATERPROOFING AND MUCH MORE ........

Giglio Landscape Svc

Our company that takes pride in customer service, quality of work, and complete satisfaction. Giglio Landscape Services LLC is owned and operated by John and Christopher Giglio, who have been working in the landscape business for over 30 years. John and Christopher along with their team of professionals are knowledgeable and experienced. Specializing in; masonry, landscaping, excavation, landscape design and installation. Their experience and professionalism guarantees that you're receiving the best possible job for your commercial or residential property. Giglio Landscape Services LLC is fully licensed and insured.

Offers by Giglio Landscape Svc on Angi
PEGASUS GROUND MANAGEMENT LLC

Local company that specializes in all of your landscaping, hardscape needs, tree removal, stump removal, land clearing. Have been doing projects specific to all of these categories for 20 years. This is an owner operated company with professional and courteous staff to assist you from start to finish and anywhere in between. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out! More than happy to offer professional advice.

10/24/2014

They gave me a very good price, they were professional, they were prompt in giving me my estimate, and the only issue I had was that we had to reschedule many times because of the wet weather. It did take them several times to reschedule, but I didn't fault them, I faulted the weather. They were aware that I was an Angie's List customer, and they gave me a 10% discount.

Description of Work
I used Premiere Industries. They put in an asphalt driveway.

09/18/2013

It was a good experience. They did a good job and the driveway looks great. I'm hoping it lasts a long time and we will see over time. Ron was very nice to work with and was the first person I spoke to. The office staff was very respectful when I called. The work had to be postponed due to rain and there was a little lack of communication going back and forth during that time. When they initially ...

Description of Work
They repaved our driveway with asphalt because it was cracking.

09/12/2013

They were extremely professional and informed us anytime there would be a delay. They are meticulous in cleaning up, in fact, except for the new driveway, you never know they had been here. I would definitely use them again .

Description of Work
Paved driveway and walkway.

06/07/2013

They were very professional from the initial salesman to the crew who laid the asphalt. My only objection was the manner in which they handled the 10% Angies List coupon. Their contract did not mention the coupon and they told us it was taken off prior to the contract price. All things aside, they were professional and did a great job. Our driveway looks great!

Description of Work
Removed old driveway, laid down base for new driveway and paved with asphalt.

Category basement waterproofing,driveway pavers

06/06/2013

Representative promptly returned my call and made an appointment to review the job. The representative arrived puctually and explained what would be done and approximate timeframes. He answered all my questions in detail. This bid involved nearly 3,500 sq ft of crushed rock and asphalt which accounts for the price quote. I did not select this company because I obtained another bid for the same ser...

Description of Work
Asked provider to provide an estimate to replace an existing asphalt driveway with a new one.

Category basement waterproofing

Asphalt paving, driveways, parking lots and walkways. Infrared ashalt repair, sealing and maintenance. Excavation, Drainage and Concrete

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available