DC Painting

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • 0658753
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

210 Bemis St

Terryville, CT 06786

We are a professional painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior painting, powerwashing and deck staining. Our company has over 35 years experience with professional references. Our work is always high quality with the utmost in professionalism. We strive to create a unique business-customer relationship always attentive to the customers needs and schedules. We always offer senior citizen, law enforcement, fire fighter, military and all medical personnel discounts. Licensed, insured and bonded....

Resposiveness

interior painting (15)house painting (6)deck cleaning (4)pressure washing (2)wallpaper removal (2)

01/14/2021

Most professional guy I have meant in years. Service was great and job was done in a timely manner with it looking amazing. I have already recommended him to the local community. The amount of experience he has that he told me, he can get any job done right flawlessly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

12/10/2020

Dan painted a hallway and two story foyer. Job was top notch and way less expensive than 3 other quotes we received. Dan was extremely easy to work with. Wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

10/27/2020

Danny performed an impecable job. He was informaive, professional , prompt, and provided excellent customer service. I would recommend Danny without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck staining

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/15/2020

I needed the exterior of my house and garage painted which required quite a bit of prep work. After sending in for a quote request to DC Painting, I was contacted within the hour and met with Dan, the owner, before the end of the day. He was very professional and accommodating, as he was able to squeeze my job in during a very busy time of year. The whole process from initial contact to completion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house/garage repair and repainting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best.

10/11/2020

Danny was an absolute pleasure to work with. Upon initial contact he scheduled a prompt meet and greet to discuss the work we needed done and to provide a very reasonable quote. We needed to get some of our wood stairs and wood boards on our deck repaired and the deck power washed and restrained due to damage from a getting a furniture delivery. Danny set us up with his carpenter to do the wood re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing wood damage on outdoor deck and stairs, power washing deck and stairs, and re-staining deck and stairs

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

09/26/2020

Awesome! Danny is professional and a fantastic painter. Will use him again and give his name to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

09/25/2020

Overall, I was delighted. In particular, Danny did an outstanding job of cleaning up each day! Stripping that wallpaper must have been an extremely messy job, but there was no indication of debris after he left for the day. The painting was neat and professional looking. The only flaws were due to lack of communication on my part - I forgot to take out the air conditioner in the window, and Danny ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a room repainted. It had old wallpaper under several coats of paint, badly applied. I needed the wallpaper removed, the trim stripped, and the whole room repainted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/13/2020

DC painting did an excellent job on my deck. I was impressed with their professionalism, timeliness and high quality of work. I would use them again for any painting-related work, and fully endorse and recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Maintenance

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/09/2020

Danny was a pleasure to work with. I was in the process of closing on a house so scheduling a date was challenging. Thankfully, Danny was very accommodating and managed to complete the project sooner than expected. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

09/01/2020

Very good work, nice guy, price was reasonable. Will use him for our next job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020