American Excellence LLC Garage Doors & Awnings

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2008

In business since 1997. Family owned and operated. Free estimates....

Hometown Garage Door Services proudly serves Waterbury Ct. and its surrounding areas with the most trustworthy and reliable garage door services available. We offer a full line of commercial and residential garage door products including garage doors, garage door openers, and garage door opener accessories. For our commercial customers, we also provide loading dock equipment sales and installation. SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT All estimates are free and flexible

Billy Vaillancourt began installing overhead garage doors for residents and businesses throughout Connecticut 24 years ago. He opened his own sole proprietorship, Quality Overhead Door LLC, in 2014 and is rapidly growing. The company takes pride in their work and customer service and satisfaction are their top priority. Every job is performed professionally and efficiently and the owner is on every job. Fully licensed and insured.

24h Garage Doors is Connecticut’s Premier Garage Door Company. Our technicians work quickly and efficiently to get the job done! We offer specials featured of our website. We respond to emergency calls promptly and treat each customer with the utmost importance. We offer 24 hours service. At 24H Garage Doors we offer a full range of residential and commercial garage door services, installations and repairs. Whether you desire a traditional style garage door or contemporary style, we have what you need to carry out your specific vision. Our custom residential and commercial garage doors are easily designed to accommodate both single-car or multi-car garages with a deep selection of styles, colors, and window options. Call us at 1888.541.2344 to know more.

10/17/2016

They needed to come back to make an adjustment. They responded very quickly and were very receptive to my request for a return visit.

Description of Work
Garage door opener and key pad.

09/30/2016

Excellent service. Quote was given promptly. Installers were courteous and door works and looks well.

Description of Work
New garage door

09/12/2016

They replaced both springs and also recommended replacing the rollers and cables which I agreed to do. They also lubricated the track.

Description of Work
I had a broken spring on my garage door. It happened on a holiday weekend when they were closed so I left a voice mail and they called me back Tuesday morning after the holiday and came out that day.

04/29/2016

Gary was great to work with. Responsive, punctual, and above all took great care in installing our new doors. I'm very pleased with the quality of his work and would gladly hire again.

Description of Work
installed 2 new garage doors.

01/29/2016

They did a great job, the doors look great. The work was neat, no mess left, the old doors were hauled away. I had to call about a molding coming loose a couple months later, someone was here in an hour (granted I hit the timing right on the call) and fixed it up. Gary was recommended to me by Doug at Accent Windows & Doors, so I knew that Gary provided top notch service and work.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors, moved an opener and installed a new opener.

Category garage doors,doors

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the work. I was great meeting you. Gary

Residential & commercial garage doors & garage door openers, sales & service, light carpentry and Retractable Awnings.