ctSteamer

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2014

50 Graham St.,

Stratford, CT 06615

Small locally owned and operated company, servicing Connecticut area. We proudly provide our professional carpet deep steam cleaning and upholstery steam cleaning. We use state of the art Truck-Mounted Equipment powered by PROCHEM and utilize only non toxic and green cleaning supplies. ctSteamer is your one stop cleaning services provider. With one phone call you can get: professional carpet steam cleaning, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning, grout restoration, air duct and dryer vent service and repair and more. We can repair and re-stretch your carpet, take care water damage or remove pet stains - you name it. At ctSteamer we not only specialized in residential interior cleaning services. We can power wash your house, deck and patio pressure washing and repair. We have the right tools and experience and available for your convenience 7 days a week....

12/02/2016

Rose S.

It was done very well and in a professional manner. I will definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Carpet and area rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

07/28/2016

Ellen J.

Terrible, they never called to schedule service and did not return my tenant's phone call

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

07/08/2016

Zibby P.

On time, professional, excellent quality cleaning, would recommend and would use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned five rooms of carpet.

04/20/2016

RP E.

On time. Professional. Good work. Not sure if the sealant is as thorough as I'd like - water still seeps in the grout.

Description of Work
Cleaned the tiles in the mud room. Sealed them.

04/14/2016

Veena G.

Excellent. He did a good job. Explained to me in detail everything. Alex has lot of patience. He is a nice person

Description of Work
Steam cleaned the carpets in bedrooms

03/29/2016

Kari V.

Great job stretching and cleaning two carpets. Great service. Very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Cleaned and stretched carpets.

03/21/2016

Joseph J.

I wasn't happy with them at all. The cleaning went okay, but when they put the grout in, it went outside of the grout lines and it stained the tile. They got it all over the tiles.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal to get my tile cleaned and regrouted.

Category ceramic tile

03/11/2016

Rich S.

Alex fit is in for a quote within a couple of hours of calling him. He scheduled for about 24 hours later. He called when he was going to be a little late, and he finished the job within the window we specified. The work was very thorough and the results were quite frankly nothing short of amazing. All the while he was cheery and positive and gave helpful suggestions about what needed to be done or not done. He told us that he does pressure washing so we will definitely check with him when we solicit bids.

Description of Work
Cleaned three bedrooms, 25x25 family room, and finished basement and hallway

Category carpet cleaners, pressure washing

01/30/2016

Ronna V.

They arrived on time and worked efficiently to clean my very dirty tile and grout on my kitchen floor. Service provider was friendly and worked hard to get my tile amazingly clean.

Description of Work
They cleaned my kitchen floor tile and grout.

12/19/2015

Laura A.

What a terrific experinfce from start to finish. Alex made two *well-loved* carpeted rooms look like they both had brand new carpet laid this morning. With a dog, and not-quite-potty-trained twins, this was no small feat. The price for both rooms was incredibly fair as well. We have asked Alex to come back tomorrow to clean the stone foyer that must have had about 40 years of traffic marks. He tried a small section to see what the end result will be, and with his magic, and it is going to completely bring our hallway into the 21st century. I would recomment Alix and CT Steamer to anyone!

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 carpeted rooms

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

12/01/2015

barbara M.

He was hired to clean my marble kitchen floor and did a beautiul job. It looks like new. I asked him if he could also clean the carpet in my living room which does not have padding underneath. He was able to do it without the water going through onto my wood floors. He was punctual (called before he came) and professional. I will have him back in a few months to do it again.

Description of Work
He cleaned the marble floor in my kitchen and, in addition for a small cost, cleaned my living room rug.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

11/01/2015

joann M.

It was a pleasant experience. I have given Alex referrals already to my friends. He knows what he is. doing and the cleaning is all processed through a truck. No heavy equipment being dragged in ior out.

Description of Work
2rooms cleaned and hallway/entryway

09/24/2015

Michael T.

Service was very professional and technician did a very nice job on the floors. He worked with our scheduling issues and arrived on time. We would definitely recommend his business and will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
cleaned lower level tile and upstairs bathroom.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

09/11/2015

Julia M.

Couldn't have been easier! Communication was fantastic and he was very courteous, efficient and thorough. Very knowledgable as well. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaned wall-to-wall carpets in multiple rooms, stairs and our area rug.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, oriental rug cleaning

08/12/2015

Bobby W.

Alex was great. Although he needed to reschedule our original appointment, he kept in contact and followed thru as promised. High quality job and very fast. The few stains I had on my 2 year old carpet were gone. On top of it all, he honored the pricing on a deal that had since expired which was very much appreciated. I hadn't even visited the website..he offered it up front. I would definitely recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned upstairs carpet (3 rooms and hallway)

07/28/2015

anthony W.

Very well. He did a great job. The carpets look like new.

Description of Work
Clean two carpets

07/23/2015

Jane W.

Alex was terrific. He responded and was at my house within 48 hour of purchasing this deal. He did a wonderful job. Very pleased with how the tile and grout look. very happy he was able to get all the stains out my rugs as well. I will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
$149 for Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing . Cleaned some pet stains on 2carpets as a separate job.

07/13/2015

John P.

All went as good as expected. No complaints.

Description of Work
Cleaned Rugs

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

07/08/2015

Susanne M.

The job was scheduled quickly. He arrived on time. Everything was cleaned beautifully and for the exact price I was quoted. The job was completed in about an hour and a half. I am very happy.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in family room 25'x25' and kitchen tile floor.

07/03/2015

Bestay G.

Provider did not confirm appointment ahead of time and arrived late. Although, appointment only took 1 and 1/2 hours. Carpet is less than 2 years old so had few area stains, mostly traffic areas. We have no pets. The carpet and especially the steps took over 24 hours to dry. I think too much water was applied. Carpet is of medium pile with a soft fiber. Not sure if he was experienced with the type of carpet. Hardworking young guy with up to date equipment. The provider deserves a chance to make improvements with experience and better customer service.

Description of Work
The provider steam cleaned all carpeted areas in the house.

06/29/2015

CHRISTINE L.

mY CARPETS WERE TERRIBLY DIRTY, DOG STAINS ETC. ALEX PROMSED IT WOULD LOOK BRAND NEW AND HE WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! tHE CARPETS WERE SPARKLING CLEAN! i WILL DEFINATELY ASK HIM TO COME AGAIN. hE WAS SO ENTHUSIASTIC AND HELPFUL! i RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY!

Description of Work
sTEAM CLEANED 4 ROOMS OF CARPETS

06/17/2015

Elizabeth V.

Provider did a great job in cleaning and removing stains from the carpet. Will recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Provider washed all carpets in my home.

06/15/2014

Stella H.

They called before arriving to confirm, showed up on time, price was reasonable. No up charges and hidden cost. Carpet came out nice and clean and fried in a few hours.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen tile floor cleaned and the carpets steam cleaned in the whole house. Pet stained in the living room was removed and deodorized.

06/11/2014

PEDRO C.

My neighbor gave me their number. They gave me the quote over the phone came on time , carpet came out clean and dry.

Description of Work
i ahd my carpets steam cleaned in 3 rooms and also hallway.

05/23/2014

Stella H.

I used Steam Master like a week ago or so to clean my carpets and I was very happy with how they did the job. Carpets came out clean and dried in a few hours. I was surprised to find out that they also do dryer vent cleaning and repair. My dryer has been giving me a hard time for a few months so far and I was about just to buy a new one. Alex explained to me that the dryer still works fine and I simply need to get my dryer vent cleaned. So, I scheduled the service right away. He was able to set up an appointment for me on his ipad. Cool!!!!!! He came back yesterday and did not mind to wait a little outside, because I was running late from work. He cleaned the dryer and also fixed the dryer house that connects the dryer to the wall in my laundry room. Now it only takes one cycle to dry one load. Before I had to wait for ever. THANKS to Steam Master NJ :)

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning and some repair.

Category carpet cleaners, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [member name removed].

Hygienitechfairfield

Hygienitech Systems, LLC provides cleaning and sanitizing equipment and services nationwide and internationally for more than 21 years Hygienitech Systems has been rated as the best and most complete cleaning business in Florida and around the world.Now servicing Southern Connecticut DRY CHEMICAL FREE. NO TOXINS NO DRYING TIME REQUIRED 72+ HOUR RESIDUAL EFFECT DESTROYING ALLERGENS COLOR SAFE NO BLEACHING

All Clean LLC

Look for All Clean to provide quality service in the area. We've been helping people keep their homes beautiful since 1994. We provide free estimates over the phone, in person or on the internet. We are very flexible and responsive with our schedule. We are diverse with our services and a one-stop shop for your cleaning needs. All Clean LLC is also a long time member of the Better Business Bureau. Additional phones - (203) 544-9288

Gabriel & Sons Services, Inc.

Providing quality handyman and home improvement services since 1996. Providing multiple services for residential homes including: snow removal, gutter cleaning, painting, light carpentry, tile installation, wallpaper installation, sanitary pipe jet cleaning, power wash, water restoration, handymen repairs, home maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Carpet steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, pressure washing, dryer vent cleaning, car interior steam cleaning, carpet re-stretching & repair, water damage restoration