Smooth Move & Delivery

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2014

76 Progress Drive

Stamford, CT 06902

Smooth Move & Delivery is a locally owned and nationally operating full service moving company specializing in residential and commercial moving, furniture vending and installation, and related services. Our mission is to provide people and businesses with the most efficient and innovative moving experience possible. With decades of collective experience, we have developed and are continuing to prove our customer experience to be dependable, professional, and most of all stress-free. Our enthusiasm for customer satisfaction and our proven best practices coupled with the convenience of our list of moving services makes us your number one choice satisfying all of your moving needs....

02/05/2018

ROLAND B.

A pleasure to work with Evan and the moving team. Punctual and responsive. They made the process easy.

Description of Work
Moving out of state

08/25/2017

Phyllis Z.

Fantastic experience. The team was thoughtful, fast, and customer service oriented. Everyone sought to please. On time, no damage, and everything placed properly.

Description of Work
Moving from Westchester CT to Wilton CT

08/08/2017

Jennifer M.

We called many different moving companies for a short move to Stamford. Evan was by far the most responsive, timely and reliable to work with. He came out to our house the next day for a quote, and was able to work with us on a Saturday with very short notice. He called the night before to introduce his crew and check on any last minute changes we might have. His crew showed up before 7am ready to work - we had 4 movers, each guy introduced themselves and were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely efficient and got the job done very quickly and without any issues. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home to home move in Stamford, CT.

07/25/2017

Dana P.

Evan and his team recently moved my husband and myself from Stamford to the D.C. Metro Area. The move was smooth and successful. I have moved several times in the last 5 years and this was the first time I wasn't stressed, I didn't have to lift a finger to assist with anything. The two men moving us we're beyond professional and knew their stuff. We have a lot of heavy furniture and they did a tremendous job getting it out of the old and into the new. They even asked me where I wanted the items placed. Great work, I will be in touch for any future moves!!!

Description of Work
Move from Stamford CT to Ashburn VA

07/22/2017

Rachel F.

The name of this company is so fitting...SMOOTH move! We recently relocated from a home in Stamord CT and Evan and his guys handled this move brilliantly. The guys were punctual and efficient as they orchestrated our transition and were great at communicating with us throughout the day. I have moved many times and always was disappointed that several of my belongings were damaged or broken...not ONE single item was damaged or broken in this move and I credit that to the care the fellas gave to ensuring that all of my belongings were wrapped, blanketed, and loaded onto the truck with great care! We really can't say enough about this team, only to suggest that if you have to move, these guys are the very best!

07/21/2017

Chuck M.

Smooth Move & Delivery exceeded our already high expectations of them. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them.

Description of Work
Evan and his team moved us from Yonkers into Stamford and I could not have been more satisfied with the professionalism and care that was given to us. The preparation and the move went very well. The moving team was great! They were all polite, efficient, and clearly experienced in their profession.

06/08/2017

crystal R.

Evan and his team were a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. Upon initially contacting Evan, he scheduled an in-person quote at my home. Evan did a walk through with me, in which we were able to discuss individual pieces of furniture. Evan put me at ease by explaining how he would package and protect all of my valuable furniture. Evan was very responsive and professional throughout the whole process, he even dropped of packaging supplies for me last minute. The move was seamless and his team worked diligently and carefully. While moving can be a very stressful process, Smooth Move made it an enjoyable experience for me. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I hired Evan and his team to move me out of my 3,500 square foot home in Darien to Westport.

MHO MOVERS

MHO Movers is an experienced and trusted partner for all of your local and long distance moving needs. Through the years we have performed thousands of residential and commercial office moves, made thousands of furniture deliveries, provided packing and crating expertise, and suggest sensible storage solutions particular to your needs. Piano's and high value artwork are one of our specialties, and we can also get your belongings safely and afford-ably to any overseas destination. We have six skilled longtime employees.

Northeastern Movers

At Northeastern we consider your personal satisfaction our primary purpose, and are equipped to handle any moving and storage need you may require. When you choose us, you are treated as family and immediately benefit from the owners decades of experience and client service. We mainly rely on the referrals of our satisfied customers that include: designers, architects, furniture manufacturers, insurance companies and individuals. We are proud of our long term relationships, personal service and clear, precise communication with our clients. Our courteous and experienced team of managers and crew has been with us for many years and guarantee you a consistent and reliable continuity of service, which is unsurpassed in our industry. We specialize in same day service and large complex moves. We welcome all challenging projects. Any difficulties or questions are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner. Your personal satisfaction and peace of mind are our primary concern. We're the premier moving and storage organization, combining the latest technology with old school values to provide you with a superior moving experience. The attention to detail shown by our professional accommodating staff is guaranteed on every move. We promise to deliver the peace of mind you deserve. Call today: 718-975-3486

Offers by Northeastern Movers on Angi
    A Man With a Van & More Inc

My business stands for pride and guaranteed service, honesty, and integrity instilled from my dad. Our mission is to give each and every customer an honest quote at the best possible price. It doesn't matter if it's just one piece or a full estate move. We value the trust our customers have instilled in each of us to do a great job with no problems, and to deliver and arrive on time as scheduled. I know and feel the rapport of my customers, listen, and take action to their needs. Additional phone - (845)424-4151. Additional email - movinganywhere@gmail.com or movinganywhere@aol.com

Local & Long Distance Moving, Commercial Moving, Storage, Packing, and Junking