MUSCLE MEN MOVERS INC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2005

Movers that Work Muscle Men Movers, Inc. 20 years ago, Mike Hennessey, founder and President of Muscle Men Movers, Inc. started a moving company based here in Stamford, CT. He started this business with one moving truck and a phone number. “ I used to sit by the phone and wait for the phone to ring.” It has paid off 20 years later. Mike and his crew service the Fairfield county area with honest, reliable and fair service. Priding himself with taking care of the customer needs during a stressful time of moving , he has gained a top notch customer service rating of an A+ with the Better Business Bureau. Muscle Men Movers provides residential and commercial service. Rated as one of the most reputable licensed and fully insured movers in Fairfield County, you will be in good hands with Muscle Men Movers. ...

Last Minute Relocation

Last Minute Relocation

Last Minute Relocation provided Local mover, long distance and commercial move. Last Minute Relocation is company focused exclusively on your relocation needs. We provide support and relocation services to private individuals and corporate clients moving within the country and overseas. We have a dedicated team who are more than willing to work closely with you and assist you all throughout the entire relocation process ensuring a seamless switch into another environment. There is plainly nothing better than a successful relocation ensured right from the onset and that is the goal of Last Minute Relocation for every location transfer project. We fully understand how stressful moving to a new city can be most especially if no one is there to guide you. Last Minute Relocation is going to be your guide, your inventory manager, your trucking services, taking care of all your relocation needs.

10/25/2017

He and his team are impeccable in every respect. Nice, honest, careful (no dings on the walls or door jams). I cannot imagine using anyone else. I am hoping I can hire them to move me to NJ but not sure they do long-hauls. Fingers crossed. I'd add the cost but I honestly don't remember.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the past 10 or so years I have hired Mike and his team to move me from one townhouse to another in Stamford. I also hired him to move my furniture to the garage while my floors were refinished.

06/26/2017

They did a great job had 9 guys, 2 trucks and the owner. Started promptly at 9 am. Moved 7 rooms and done by 3:30. Professional and courteous, did not complain, when things had to be moved to a different room (husband error). Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Eastchester NY to Norwalk CT

12/30/2016

I reached out to Mike from Muscle Men as well as a couple other companies, and Mike was definitely the best priced and was extremely easy to schedule over the phone. The morning of, they called me and were able to get started about a half hour early despite the bad weather. They had everything packed up extremely fast. I met them at the second location and they unloaded the truck and brought every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was moving from a one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom apartment in the same town. I had a couple larger furniture pieces that I needed help with, as well as some packed boxes.

03/29/2015

Excellent they packed well while bringing a sufficient amount of packing material and the move went smoothly without a hitch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved and packed my apartment and office to two separate locations.

12/08/2014

They were outstanding. on time, on budget and completely  professional. Mike made a really tough day easy with his attitude, his professionalism, and his ability to get the job done fast and efficiently. Every item from the piano to the artwork was well cared for . The minute he walked in the door we knew we were in good hands and we were right. Would recommend them and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and his team moved my 81 year old mom out of her third floor walk up in NY and  moved her to her new location in Stamford CT.

Moving Services Offered FULLY LICENSED AND INSURED