JNR Plumbing LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

JNR Plumbing LLC is a full service Plumbing & Drain Cleaning solution. We offer properly trained, background checked, drug screened technicians that are fully insured and properly licensed within the state of Connecticut. WANT MORE REVIEWS? Visit our reviews page at https://www.reviews.realtimepro.io/company/5afd2457-5e01-4ae5-b2d7-d929d8708496. Give us a call and find how we continue to give 5 star expert service....

TJB-INC is a local family owned, Professional Landscape & Drainage Contractor since 1976. We specialize in Custom Water Features, Synthetic Putting Greens, All Hardscaping - Traditional & Permeable (walks, patios, pool decks, driveways & retaining walls), Landscape Plantings (Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Bulbs & Ground Covers), Storm Water & Drainage Issues, Seasonal Property Maintenance, On-Site Consultations with our expert who can answer all your questions. TJB-INC holds many licenses, certifications, & registrations: * CT Home Improvement Contractor Registration #507853 * CT DEP Business Registration # B-652 * CT DEP Turf & Ornamental Supervisor #S-1710 *CT DEP Arborist # S-1710 * Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Level 1 Installer * NCMA Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer * National Pond Society - "Master Pond Gardener" * International Professional Pond Contractors Association # 7173 * Certified Master Aquascape Contractor (1st in New England) *Nicolock Hardscape Pro * Techo-Block Hardscape Pro * Manufacturer's Installer Certifications from Ideal, Uni-Lock, Grinnell, Belgard, Versa-Lock, & many more. You can contact us at the following telephone numbers: 203-287-0636 Customer Service 203-288-3711 24-Hour Answering Service 203-288-3213 Fax Machine 800-926-2119 Toll Free Or at any of the E-Mail addresses below tjb@TJB-INC.com Info@TJB-INC.com Ted@Pond.Expert Ted@Drainage.Expert Social Media Sites: 1. Facebook = TJB-Inc-Landscape-Drainage-Contractors 2. Instagram = tjbinc_landscape_and_drainage 3. YouTube = TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor Take a virtual tour of our Display Gardens & Ponds at http://www.tjb-inc.com/about/#virtualtour See a drone fly through video of our Displays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYCtozHoquI See thousands of photos of our work at http://www.houzz.com/pro/tjbinc/__public See our customer reviews on Angies List, Yelp, BBB, Houzz, Google, Networx, & Facebook!

Housatonic Valley Well Pump Services is committed to providing safe and effective well water for our community. We separate ourselves from the competition with our: Experience-with over 20 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about quality well pump services. Customer service-your trust is our priority. We will never oversell you for things you don't need. Certifications-our owner, Ralph Espinal, is licensed in the states of Connecticut and New York. He also has full J1 licensing in the state of Connecticut. Emergency availability-you can't afford to wait when your system stops working. We're available 24/7 for emergency repairs and testing. We perform a full system check after every service we complete. Ask us about our discounts for military and senior citizens.

We are an owner/operator company with 17 years of experience. We are committed to offering honest service and competitive prices. We use quality material and perform work to the highest standard to ensure longevity of the equipment you will rely on every day. We are a full service well pump & water treatment company offering 24 Hour Emergency Pump Service.We also offer water testing, water filtration, UV lights, water softeners and installation and service of water tanks.

09/09/2020

I aim to be as fair and balanced as possible when it comes to the reviews I leave, especially when it comes to small businesses. I'm the first to leave 5 star feedback when I work with a company that goes above and beyond. For that reason, I trust that others do the same when they post reviews. I have to say that I was encouraged by the great reviews JNR Plumbing had, so I reached out to schedule ...

Description of Work
Kitchen Updates

Category plumbing

Thank you for leaving us a review and we appreciate you pointing that we do charge a consultation fee which gets waived if we are awarded the work. We understand if we are not within your price range but we are happy to know you gave us B for responsiveness and professionalism. We are sorry the tech was a little late. I feel anyone would appreciate that all of our techs need to make sure their cli...

12/29/2019

I had an emergency with my water heater and JNR Plumbing was able to adjust their schedules and come by within 2-3 hours and fix it. Their technician Joseph Kmetz was very professional and patient. He fixed the issues in a calm and timely manner. Best of all he wore shoe covers and took care to be clean. And when he was done he clearly explained all the various work items and the invoice. I would ...

Description of Work
Fix water heaters

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for the terrific review! Joe will be very happy to see you are pleased with his service.

11/19/2019

Very well. The Plumber arrived a few minutes late, but did an excellent job of fixing the problem. While the company was a bit pricey, the work was excellent, and the worker was very professional, and pleasant.

Description of Work
Toilets were leaking (2)

Category plumbing

Thank you for the terrific review!

10/25/2019

I was very pleased with their quick response and their performance. I would definitely recommend JNR Plumbing again.

Description of Work
I needed a plumber that was licensed to work with gas stove to unhook, move out and then reinstall my gas oven, along with a refrigerator with an ice maker.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the A review! It pleases us in knowing you are happy with the service provided.

02/06/2019

Excellent! The plumber, Brett Lynas, was punctual, courteous, diligent and professional.

Description of Work
Replace sink drain plunger

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for reviewing Brett's service. He will be very pleased to see he earned an A review for his service.

- Plumbing repairs and installations. - Drain cleaning. - Hot water heating repairs, installations & maintenance. - Leak sourcing including underground leak detection. - Hydronic heating & steam heating installation, repairs or maintenance. - Sewage or sump pump repairs and installations. - Natural gas or propane pipe repairs, leak sourcing or installations. - Much Much More

A/C service & installation Hydro jetting