Jarrett's Home Improvement LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2011

**Please give me a call at 203-912-0442 for faster response.** Jarrett's Home Improvement is a reputable company founded in 2000 by Noel Jarrett of Stamford. He has over 20 years of experience in all skill sets relevant to the home improvement business. The principles of the company are guided by the ideals of honesty, integrity, excellent workmanship, and the highest level of customer satisfaction. Feel free to text me at 203-912-0442 as well! I look forward to speaking with you soon....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

handyman (249)drywall (86)interior painting (38)woodworking (30)door installation (22)plastering (18)lighting (16)house painting (15)plumbers (13)electrician (13)deck cleaning (12)tile installation (12)

08/12/2022

paul S.

Very well. Prompt, good work, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

07/21/2022

Kathleen D.

Noel and his staff were punctual, meticulous, and took care of all of my concerns during the course of my project. I am pleased with the finished product and will use Jarrett Home Improvement again.

Description of Work
Handymen, Plumbing, Electrical, Bathroom Remodeling

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

Thanks for your Trust and business.

03/09/2022

Thomas S.

Fantastic! Punctual, neat and professional.

Description of Work
Exterior Stairs Replaced

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

01/17/2022

Matthew L.

Noel got the job done in an efficient way and as usual was very professional and transparent.

Description of Work
Plumbing, Handymen

Category handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 01/23/2022

Thanks for your Trust,Business and Review

12/29/2021

David S.

10/10. Showed up on time and worked quickly. Very professional and high quality work. Also had shoe coverings which is awesome!

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/13/2021

B M.

Fabulous… always on time and worked nonstop. Noel was fastidious and did a fantastic job. He was knowledgeable and gave good advice. We are extremely happy with the job… from start to finish. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Drywall, floor, paint, shower tiles

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Thanks much for your business, trust and review.

09/03/2021

Jennifer G.

Was available quickly and offered great advice. Great to work with. Thanks.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category contractors, handyman service, lighting

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Thanks for your Trust, Business and Review.

08/19/2021

Marc M.

We needed this repair done quickly, and Noel delivered. He responded with a visit same day as the initial call, provided an estimate for the work later that evening, and was on the job at 8:00 am the following morning. I was very impressed with the level of care and attention to detail. Plastic was hung all round the job site and cleanup was thorough. Noel even obtained more of the correct paint when what we had on hand proved to be insufficient to cover the affected area. The job took the whole day, primarily because of having to wait for drywall compound to dry and then the paint primer to dry on a very humid day, but they had powerful fans to speed it up. The price was a bit more expensive than I'd have thought for a job of this size, but worth it for us given the speed and exceptionally high quality of the work overall. Noel was professional and responsive throughout. I will be calling Jarrett's Home Improvement and Noel for future needed work in our home.

Description of Work
Repair/repaint water damaged section of ceiling.

Category contractors, drywall

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

08/11/2021

Alex P.

Noel was on time and prompt in responding to our sheetrock quote. He scheduled us for next day service and the serviceman that came was on time,polite, and most importantly did an exceptional job on our bathroom repair. I would highly recommend Jarretts and will use them again on our next project! Thank you for the great service Noel!

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Thanks for your Trust, Business and Review.

05/06/2021

John C.

Fantastic service. Came on time as promised and work was professional and at the estimated cost

Description of Work
Drywall, fix window leak

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

Thanks for your business, trust and review

03/07/2021

Shyma A.

Jarrett’s home improvement works pristine and timely. Our fence is still the talk of our neighborhood to date! They have superseded our expectations every single time we needed something completed in our home. I highly recommend and will definitely be using again.

Description of Work
Painting, installing shower doors and handyman work.

Category fencing, handyman service, masonry, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

Thanks for your business and review.

12/19/2020

Michael F.

Everything has gone extremely well , Noel and his team are do high quality work for an affordable price, they are easy to work with especially when it comes to project creep ( on our part not theirs!). We certainly have more projects to keep his team busy.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation, Carpentry, Interior painting, Power washing, Plumbing, Electrical work, Tiling, Flooring

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Thanks for your business and review

12/15/2020

Christopher L.

My drywall job included some design work to address an access issue. His solution was innovative and solves the problem perfectly. The work was done in a professional and timely fashion. That included cleaning up the jobsite (inside the house) when he was done. Also, the fee charged was fair and was just what he estimated. Most importantly, I would recommend his work to anyone who is considering some remodeling work. Chris Lawrence

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

Thanks much for your business and your trust

12/07/2020

Jarod L.

It went great! He was able to come the same morning I called, and did everything quickly. He came back the next week to do the painting and it looks great!

Description of Work
Dry wall needed work, and wall needed repainting

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

Thanks for your business and review.

11/19/2020

bruce M.

Was going fine until he didnt complete the work. A couple of areas he couldnt reach with ladders and didnt work it into the estimate nor did he consider adding it on during the work. Also, he replaced old trim with new trim, right next to the old trim, that was not the same style. Its very noticeable and he felt that was ok. When he left, we agreed to a deal where he would come back and replace the questionable areas and I would pay for materials but not labor. He never came back. I have reached out several times but I get excuses for no return. The work he and his team did perform was good but did not complete the work and didnt really want to work with me to finish the work. Be careful with him ... a little slippery to deal with. I know need someone to complete the work.

Description of Work
Replacing outside rotted trim

Category contractors, handyman service

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Review for Jarrett's Home Improvement LLC - PO Box 113132, Stamford, CT - 39157019

Client in question is a plain liar. We spoke twice after the job was completed. I Noel along with 2 other workers asked the client on more than 2 occasions to make a decision on replacing an old wood trim (not rotted) in order to matched with a new Azek trim that we had installed. I urged him to decide before we leave with the ladders as the ladders were heavy 40' and 32' . He waited until we completed the job and left and called me the next day to do what I had suggested to him. Worst of all he wanted me to do the work for free. H*** NO!!!! The job was an hourly paid contract and was professionally done. Client Loved it. I wanted to do the work, he refused to have me do it. The client paid for all the materials, I got paid by the hour and have no issues spending a couple more hours. This guy is a Jerk !

10/21/2020

Mario N.

They got the job done fast.Kept to there quote. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category contractors, electrician, handyman service, lighting, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/23/2020

Claude D.

Noel Jarrett and his crew did a very good job. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Home improvement

Category contractors, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thank you for your business and review

09/18/2020

Gregory C.

Excellent! Jarrett and his workers are too notch professionals. They have an amazing work ethic and they will not be happy unless the job is done right. They will respect and care for your property and extremely trustworthy. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Plumbing work

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

09/02/2020

Jordanne B.

Workers were timely, professional, thorough and efficient. They competed my walk in closet seamlessly making it look like it has always been apart of the house and asked for my input throughout the whole process to ensure I was happy. They executed every safety precautions To make sure my family and I were safe during the construction process.

Description of Work
Walk in closet and Wall repair

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

Thanks for your business and review

08/16/2020

Michelle W.

Noel came by my home and we discussed the window. Noel sent me a work order via email. After reading the work order I had three questions. I responded to him via email thanking him for the work order and asked my follow up questions. Noel responded by saying he explained everything to me about the window when he came to my home and there is information in the work order. Completely ignoring my questions. His response was rude and dismissive and I sent him an email letting him know that. Part of customer service is ensuring that the customer fully understands the service that they will receive and is able to communicate with the professional. I would not recommend Noel to any friend or family member and I definitely will not use him for any other home projects.

Description of Work
Refurbishment of Bay window

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

[Member Name Removed]: I went and look at the job in question, spent time and explained all the options and procedures relevant to fixing and solving the problem. I provided her MW with a written estimate of which she did not say whether or not the price was acceptable but asked all the questions I already explained and answered in person and in the written estimate with the exception of one question.( Do you know what sort of wood is currently on the window? ) MV was upset as a result that I reminded her of our oral conversation and written estimate. Thereafter her first intention is to bring down my business with a bad review (if she could). I hope other contractors will take note and beware of her. I am very happy things worked out the way it did as I don't find it a pleasure working with or for a vindictive person. I never go silent on a vindictive person/review. It is a given that her recommendation/s would not be appreciated as birds of a feather flock together.

07/14/2020

Susan D.

Noel Jarrett showed up promptly and worked tirelessly to remove the moss from my roofs — home and garage. He was careful, meticulous, and knowledgeable. He uses an environmentally friendly roof cleaner and low pressure. Most impressive was that he went the extra mile — trimming tree limbs and also washing an algae-encrusted bench without my even asking him to. He was patient with my questions and left my property clean as a whistle. I was extremely impressed with his work and how hard he worked. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and gutter clearing

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Thanks for your review, business and your trust

06/20/2020

Andrea U.

Noel was very responsive, timely and professional. He handle the work quickly, and communicated progress. Work included sheet rock, paint, and miscellaneous repairs around the condo.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous repairs at rental property

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, interior painters