Complete Designs LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2012

At Complete Designs, fine gardens and landscapes, we’re in the business of helping our clients enjoy their outdoor spaces to the fullest extent which means that we make caring for and maintaining every aspect of their property our business. As a full service company with over 15 years of experience and a highly trained team of craftsmen, we can design, install, and maintain your gardens and landscape so you don’t have to. Building our relationship with each of our clients is important to us; we like to work one-on-one to create the landscape program that delivers the results you expect within a budget you can afford We take care of your property as if it’s our own....

Affordable Roofing

Affordable Roofing Inc is a family-owned and operated roofing company that has served residential and commercial customers throughout Fairfield & Litchfield Counties since 1990. We take pride in every job, no matter how big or small, and strive to make sure our customer service is second to none. It is very important to us that every client has peace of mind, so we use high quality products and provide top quality workmanship at an affordable price. Affordable Roofing believes in earning every customers trust and aims to achieve that by being reliable, dependable and by treating your home as if it was our own. We feel our commitment to you should be unparalleled, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on our workmanship.

Mario's Son Landscaping, LLC

We have over 30 years of experience in the business. At Mario's Son Landscaping, LLC, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! We love what we do! You can expect friendly and professional service. Our range of knowledge in all aspects is vast whether it be general property, grounds keeping, lawn care, and so much more. We complete large and small projects from beginning to end within budget. Let us do the work for you so you can spend more time with your family!

Danifer Landscaping

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

03/29/2018

Original plantings went well. However, 5 to 7 of the plants didn't survive the first season. We agree that I would pay for the replacement plants, and Complete Designs would provide the labor. However, despite many, many requests for replacement, services were never provided. (I have copies of emails backing up my claim).

Description of Work
Planting and landscaping of back yard, under the supervision of a landscape architect

Category landscaping

Hello Angie's member. We offered to make it right for you. You haven't responded to our email. As you can see from our reviews we don't make mistakes like this. When we do we offer to do whatever we can to make it right. As small companies grow there can be honest over sights. Our desire is to make everyone happy. Unfortunately things like this can happen. We are just as upset as you are at this p...

07/08/2016

Like what I would imagine ideal plastic surgery would be (though I have no personal experience with that.) Susan and her crew gave everything a perfectly natural look - exactly what we were hoping for. She knows what she's doing and does it well. I recommend Complete Designs completely.

Description of Work
Our plantings had gotten out of control. We needed somebody to tame them. But we were concerned that the taming would be too radical and might leave everything looking unnatural.

09/14/2015

Our experience was positive from start to finish--we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Complete Designs LLC. We even will be calling them back soon about more work. The services Susan and her crew provided may seem straight-forward, but our property had been long neglected (probably over a decade) so it was a decent-sized undertaking in reality. During the first call and the onsite consultation, Susa...

Description of Work
Complete Designs LLC performed the following: a free on-site consultation and estimate, a spring clean-up (including large amounts of leaf/debris removal), removal of ivy and pachysandra in 2 large beds, delivery of mulch, edging and mulching of beds, dead shrubs and tree stump removal, and installation of a mailbox with post. We also considered using the design services but postponed the project.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

07/16/2015

Susan has been taking care of our landscaping needs for over a year now and we couldn't be more pleased. She's dependable and the results of her work are always excellent. She has done many jobs for us including a difficult removal of bamboo. Susan Haynes comes highly recommended.

Description of Work
Lawn care maintenance, mulching and weed removal and general landscaping.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

06/12/2015

Susan who owns Complete Designs is a wonderful person! I knew right away when I met her that she really knows plants well. If she is working with plants she's not familiar with, she researches them and finds out how to plant and care for them. This company is definitely not the cheapest, but you are paying for quality. When you spend over $6000 on plants, you want someone who knows what they are d...

Description of Work
Installed about 500 plants in my front yard. Also prepped the garden beds beforehand and planted grass seed as well.

Category landscaping

Hi [Member name removed]! Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with. I pride myself on the quality of my service and wowing my customers whenever I can because I love what I do. I am so happy you love your garden/foundation planting and call me if you have any questions. Hope to see it in all it's glory in 2 years when it fully matures. Susan

Landscape Design, Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Installation, Lawn Care, Renovation Pruning, Pruning, Fine Garden Maintenance,

Masonry, Tree Removal