Comfort Masters Plumbing & Heating

Connecticut
10/31/2021

140 Bouton St W

Stamford, CT 06907

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

CANNOT ACCEPT ANY NEW CUSTOMERS AT THIS TIME Winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award. Comfort Masters Plumbing and Heating has been in business since 2002. We provide exceptional service to all of our customers, especially Angie's List clients. This can be verified by viewing our great Angie's List reviews. Our customers come to us year in and year out because we are a customer driven, family owned and operated business who stands for quality and service after the sale. We only work on hot water heating, no air conditioning....

plumbers (71)water heaters (12)drain cleaning (7)HVAC Companies (6)dryer vent cleaning (3)gas leak repair (2)home remodeling (2)

03/14/2021

Well done, on time and as good I could have expected

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

03/12/2021

He noticed the mistakes that the last contractor did, he's professional, clean, he has several license in plumbing and heating, I can't recommend him more highly, top notch, his pricing was fair, left the place clean, did the work well, on time and I will use him again. He's my go to man for plumbing and heating now.

Description of Work
He changed out a water heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

08/02/2020

Comfort Masters did an excellent and very thorough job installing a new hot water heater and repairing some old plumbing disasters in our new home! Chris was polite and professional, I recommend Comfort Masters without hesitation. Very reasonable pricing as well.

Description of Work
New Water Heater and Plumbing Repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed].

07/10/2020

Chris was communicative, punctual, and very efficient in helping me replace a faulty water line and corroded valve. He arrived at the agreed upon time and was in and out within an hour. I definitely recommend him and Comfort Masters for any plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Water line and valve replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

12/30/2019

Chris was very responsive, prompt and professional. Chris' pricing was very reasonable and his work was excellent. I strongly recommend Chris and will be my first choice for any plumbing or heating work.

Description of Work
Repair of kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

07/16/2019

Great. Chris called after I requested service. He setup an appointment for the next day. He arrived on time and completed the repair. He was polite and professional. Thank Goodness we have FINALLY found a great plumber!

Description of Work
Repair of a toilet

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

05/15/2019

Chris replaced a leaking shower drain, fixed a running toilet and installed a new sink faucet and popup drain assembly. His rates are reasonable, he was on time, and did a nice job. He was also very helpful in answering questions about some other plumbing work that I need to do in the future. I highly recommend Chris and Comfort Masters and will call him again.

Description of Work
Replaced shower drain, sink faucet and popup assembly, repaired toilet

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

03/28/2019

Everything went very well! Very easy to communicate with Chris, very easy to discuss price, and the work done was excellent. I will definitely be calling him back and I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Shut off valves

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Thank you.

03/22/2019

Chris is a complete professional. He arrived on time and in an hour had completed the job in an exemplary fashion. I am completely satisfied and happy with his work.

Description of Work
Changing of faucet

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

Thank you very much for the business.

03/19/2019

He did an amazing job, everything came out perfectly and he even cleaned up some pre-existing plumbing for free

Description of Work
Added some outdoor spigots and an internal valve

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

Thank you very much.

Plumbing Service & Repairs, New Construction, Remodeling, Water Heaters, Pipe Thawing, Gas Lines, Heating Services, Boilers & Radiant Heating.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check