Best Air Professional Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2014

7 Judy Ln

Stamford, CT 06906

It’s the Air in your home unhealthy, contaminated and polluted? We have the solution! Best Air is the leading company in Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning. We provide nothing but the absolute best quality service to our customers. We truly care for your home’s Air! Located in Stamford CT, Best Air is a family owned business that serves Fairfield and Westchester counties. We specialize in cleaning and sanitizing air ducts and dryer vents for homes and businesses....

11/22/2020

Helen M.

Excellent. Fabio knows his work and brings a wonderful and efficient crew. they are prompt, neat, and took excellent care of my home. Everyone was masked and I felt totally safe having them inside the house. They showed me videos of the ducts, before and after and the difference was amazing. Definitely would recommend them with 5 stars and definitely would use them again

Description of Work
Cleaning of all central air ducts

Thank you so much for your business Mrs [Member Name Removed]

10/05/2020

Andrew P.

A very positive experience. Fabio arrived first to explain what would be done, how long the process would take, the equipment used, the number of technicians, the masking and PPE and procedures for Covid, and finally the price for the job. We agreed on a date, and the crew showed up and did a top notch job. They used state of the art equipment, were very neat and careful, and cleaned up - never knew they were here. Drop cloths and corner protectors and clean room booties. Very pleased, a pro team, and the price was exactly as quoted. Excellent.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

08/02/2020

Bobby W.

Hadn't had my ducts cleaned since system was installed close to 8 years ago. Fabio came and gave a very thorough explanation of the process and what I could expect. He and his team were timely, professional and very clean. I appreciate the great work and will definitely call them back when it's time.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

09/14/2018

Samit M.

Fabio and his crew were excellent. Fabio took time to explain the process in detail. He does not cut corners and delivers on his promise. He is a master of his art. Money well spent.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

09/03/2018

Ellen U.

All of the work done by Fabio and his crew was first rate. When Fabio was cleaning out my dryer duct, he noticed the moldly smell in my unfinished basement, which I had been noticing for several weeks. He suggested having his crew work with me in cleaning out the basement -- throwing away junk I no longer needed and the many wet/moldy cardboard boxes I had. His crew and I worked for five hours on my basement non stop (I decided what should be thrown away; they did the lifting and the carrying of the stuff into their truck). After the basement was cleared of junk, they swept and vacuumed the floor. Fabio installed a dehumidifier which within minutes got rid of the moldly smell and an infrared light that kills any mold that might start to grow in my basement. I also hired Fabio to clean all of the ducts in my house. Within minutes, I could smell how much cleaner the air quality in my house was, and how much better my air conditioner worked. Fabio and his crew do exceptional work; they are prompt and efficient. I highly recommend Best Air Professional Cleaning Services.

Description of Work
Fabio cleaned out and installed a new duct for my dryer. The work he did was efficient and the materials he used of much better quality than what I had before (the price was very reasonable too). I then hired him to clean out all of the air ducts in my house and subsequently, to have his crew clean out a truck-load of junk from my unfinished basement.

Category hauling services,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

08/11/2018

Tad M.

Easy scheduling, prompt, excellent and efficient service. I plan to use them each year for my Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

07/18/2018

Matt M.

Best Air, and Fabio, the owner, were responsive, professional and courteous. They were able to come do the work within 24 hours of my contacting them and their prices were fair. They were clear about what they were doing and what they could not do. We will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

04/17/2018

Betsy R.

We just purchased a home and the former owners had dogs and used their fireplace often. We're allergic to dogs and I have asthma, so that's not ideal for us. Fabio and his team were incredible. They cleaned and sanitized the whole system multiple times - sending me before and after videos along the way. They found some items and build up in the ducts and showed us how to keep things clean from now on. Fabio is lovely, explains everything and leaves everything spotless - his team put down drop cloths everywhere and protected the corners too.

Description of Work
Vent and duct cleaning, duct repair

03/22/2018

Joseph C.

Fabio & his crew were amazing. Fabio does an excellent job explaining the process & also provides video of before & after the cleaning. I would HIGHLY recommend Best Air.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

03/15/2018

kathy R.

Best Air did a wonderful job. They are very knowledgeable and professional. The crew took great care to keep my house clean while working. When they were finished the only evidence they had been here was the wonderful fresh clean smell they left behind. We will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
vent cleaning - dryer and A/C

02/28/2018

katherine L.

This is the 2nd time I have had Fabio out to clean out our dryer vent. He was here a year and a half ago and did a great job then and again now....We have a very long vent going from the 2nd floor up through the attic and out the side of the house. He and his assistant pulled the dryer out from the wall and went up in the attic and out on the roof to vacuum up the lint from all sides. The dryer had been steaming instead of drying the clothes before his visit and I am happy to report following Fabio's visit that the dryer is doing its job and Drying again! Fabio is easy to work with and does a great job. He was efficient and thorough and fair.

Description of Work
cleaned out dryer vent

01/20/2018

J. S.

Although he was returning from vacation on the day I first tried to reach him, as soon as he got back to town he arranged for an appraisal. He and his crew arrived on time and even brought a space heater for a bedridden family member recovering from surgery. Even though more work was needed than he expected and it took slightly longer than he estimated, he stuck to his original price of $750 + Connecticut sales tax. Very courteous and enthusiastic. Heat fully functioning now.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned with every intake and vent cleaned and sanitized. Video of work was taken by service provider. Before service vents intentionally blocked as well as 20 plus years of dust prevented heat from fully working.

11/12/2017

Michael N.

Fabio responded immediately to our call, and had an opening the next day. Came when promised. He cleaned years of accumulation from the duct, which has made our dryer noticeably more effective. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

11/10/2017

Lisa D.

Fabio called before he got here..he was so nice and clean and professional. He showed me a video of exactly what he did in the vent and before and after photos. He even cleaned behind my dryer.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

11/06/2017

Aparna S.

Fabio came on time and got to work right away. He Did a great job cleaning the vent (we bought a new house and it was very clogged with lint). Showed me before and after pictures to confirm the work.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and replaced vent exhaust cap

10/27/2017

Stephanie R.

Fabio was very professional and did a thorough job cleaning up a mess that a previous vendor made with our dryer vent. He took the time to clean inside the wall and replaced parts that were not up to fire code. He showed me videos of the before and after and made sure I understood what he was doing. I recommend him highly!

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired dryer vent.

09/08/2017

Matthew M.

Was a wonderful experience. Fabio is extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Thorough and trustworthy. This experience exceeded my expectations and I feel much more confident in the air my family is breathing in our home now. Fabio was very clean and aware of our needs and considered our small children in every aspect of the job. I am extremely pleased with our choice to use him and this service.

Description of Work
Duct cleaned and sanitation of vents, covers and equipment.

07/17/2017

Suzanne S.

Beautifully. Fabio explains the process beforehand. He and his assistant showed up on time and prepared to do the job to a high standard discreetly and efficiently. Afterward, Fabio showed me a before and after video and, frankly, I can't believe we were breathing air through the ducts before he made them whistle clean. The house feels better, comfortable and fresh. Although a bit pricier, his equipment, workmanship and standards are worth the extra. Thank you, Fabio.

Description of Work
Long overdue duct cleaning

07/15/2017

Eric T.

Fabio and his team are incredible. They did a thorough job of cleaning out 50 years of dust, dirt, and construction debris from our crawlspace. They were friendly, professional, and the price was fair. I can't say enough good about these guys. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning out a really dirty, dusty crawlspace.

Category house cleaning

06/14/2017

Charles D.

Fabio did a very good job and was very responsive and professional. We also interviewed 2 other companies but liked Fabio and he has a good website too.. He did all the work as specified and showed us on his camera an area where duct insulation was exposed. He was very clean and put tarps down on the floor everywhere. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
We had all HVAC ducts cleaned and both Dryer vents cleaned for a 3600 square foot 3 zone house.

05/06/2017

mary R.

Excellent! He came on time, with proper equipment. The job was unusually hard, as vent pipes were 30 feet long and hard to reach and clean at end. He cheerfully worked long and hard, cleaned up well. He even provided videotape of all open, clear vent pipe! He was totally professional and very pleasant. Hire him!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning for dryer on second floor that vented through attic of tall townhouse.

04/17/2017

Mao F.

They were punctual and professional. Used camera to inspect my kitchen exhaust and performed thorough cleaning to my dryer vent. Fabio provided estimate before doing the work and didn't even charge me for the inspection. Highly recommended and would hire again!

Description of Work
Needed to do an inspection on my kitchen exhaust and also dryer vent cleaning.

03/23/2017

Caroline S.

Excellent. Clean, fast, very professional. Informed me of whole process

Description of Work
Clean and sanitize duct work

03/14/2017

Bradley U.

Very responsive when scheduling including flexibility of scheduling. The work is what you'd hope for including the work site being in better shape than when they arrived(!) Fabio created a better seal for our dryer vent connection and our dryer is certainly performing better based on the clean-out (in the dryer, the venting, etc.). We look forward to bringing Fabio and his team back next year for another cleaning.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

03/10/2017

Andrea A.

Very very well! The owner provided me with an estimate and time table before performing work. Once we agreed on everything, he delivered exactly what he promised in terms of service and timing. The workers were very professional, curteous, and responsive. The owner was also there monitoring during the duration of the work performed. He also provided me with 'before' and 'after' videos. The work done was incredibly thoroughly. Every vent, every register, the exterior of each exposed duct and air handler was immaculate when they left. Also, they spent an extra few hours the following day to finish everything up at no extra charge. Couldn't recommend this company more highly!!

Description of Work
All of the ducts and air handlers in my house (3) cleaned. The service also included cleaning the clothes dryer exhaust pipe and vent as well as the bathroom extractor fans.