General Remodeling, General Contracting, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Renovations, Restorations, Additions, Exterior, Interior, Decks, Porches, Roofing.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Artizon Construction LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2008

94 Diaz St

Stamford, CT 06902

5-TIME SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! We specialize in additions, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, basement & attic finishing, roofing, siding, decks, porches, windows, doors, and whole house renovations.CT License Number : HIC-611067. Westchester County License Number: WC-21333-H08

12/20/2016

philip T.

Excellent. Really good. I'd give him a 10. He was reliable. Everything was done beautifully. Just wonderful. Perfectionist. Excellent work and craftsmanship.

Description of Work
We had a room that had problem in terms of construction. Complete repair and restoration of room.

10/30/2016

Radha R.

He was very prompt in coming to my place at the appointed time and gave a quote. I took some time getting back to him since I was getting quotes from more people. His quote was quite competitive. I invited him again and asked him for some references. He said he would get back but never did. So, I did not use his services.

Description of Work
I spoke to him about a bathroom remodel job.

08/22/2016

MICHELLE W.

Fantastic job! My porch needed repair/rebuild after a tree fell on top of it. They came out to inspect started the job right away and started a few days after I asked them to. They finished on time and within budget- they actually fixed a few additional items and didn't charge for them. Best experience I've even had with a contractor. I would definitely hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repaired back porch.

Category decks, drywall, remodeling, roofing, sunrooms

07/25/2016

john L.

Will give me a very fair estimate of the work to be done compared to 2 other bids. However was still a bit over my budget for the project. He was willing to work with me on cutting out some pieces of the work to be done to lower the cost. Will and his brother were very neat, everything was partitioned off properly. The work was done very nicely, very neat and ahead of the time Will originally gave me, Overall was very happy with the work done and the price. I would definitely recommend to try for a bid and I would use again as well.

Description of Work
remove wall between kitchen and dining room, add sliding patio door to back deck, sheetrock and mudwork for already framed bathroom I was building

Category remodeling, woodworking, doors

04/08/2016

Sara G.

Wil was great. Very responsive, provided a detailed estimate with a day of his initial visit which is more than I can say for most others we brought in. He and his team completed the work on a very tight turnaround. They were very neat and disposed of all materials at the end of their work. About a month after the work was complete the door was slightly off the hinge. Wil came right away to fix with no questions asked.

Description of Work
Replaced fire doors on furnace room and expanded entry way. Knocked down extraneous half-wall. Ran gas line out to the patio.

Category plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, doors, sunrooms

02/22/2016

graeme P.

will and the team were extremely professional and considerate; the work completed was costed, detailed and explained well, and executed flawlessly. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
replace siding on entire house and paint

Category remodeling, siding, house painters

01/28/2016

Jill N.

Arrived promptly at the scheduled time for the estimate. Upon reviewing the issue, he was able to fix it right there on the spot. Wil was professional and pleasant to deal with. He didn't even mind my big dog licking his face while he sat on the floor and worked.

Description of Work
Repaired the dishwasher door that would not stay closed. re-Installed custom cabinet panel to front of dishwasher door that was not installed correctly the first time.

Category custom cabinets, plumbing, home remodeling, doors

11/21/2015

Ronald W.

Project turned out great. Very pleased with the work and communication.

Description of Work
Roof repair, new skylights, ceiling repair, drywall and painting

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, skylights, interior painters

07/29/2015

Charles D.

If you are looking for a contractor with a high level of integrity, you have found it in Will Lazo. We hired Wil after an unexpected malfunction required total renovation of a bathroom in our home. We chose Artizon not only for the competitive bid Wil provided, but also because of his willingness to accommodate us on a reasonable but inflexible completion date. We are so happy with our decision. It was a challenging project. Wil delivered on time (even though unforeseen setbacks required some late nights); and the work is top quality. Wil answers his phone, he follows up, he shows up when he says he will, he cleans up after himself. You don't see that every day. The company's initial estimate is a "base case". Complications and extras will cost more. Overall, we paid a reasonable price for some excellent work. We will have Wil back for future projects.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation

Category remodeling, home remodeling

07/21/2015

Andrew P.

I'd give them an A. I didn't use them yet but I know I will someday. He let me know what's listed in the project. He's extremely knowledgeable and extremely polite. I will use him in a heartbeat. He was very honest about the job he could do and couldn't do. He was A plus all the way. He explained the job and the options. He was awesome. I'll definitely end up using them.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me an estimate as well as documentation and choices for the front porch.

Category decks

06/26/2015

Zach W.

Work was done professionally and beautifully. Friendly and responsible crew.

Description of Work
Fireplace Mantel

Category remodeling, fireplaces

06/12/2015

arlana H.

Did not use contractor as I put off having the work done.

Description of Work
gave me estimate on adding an addition

06/04/2015

Ronald S.

The service was performed professionally and on time. We were very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

12/09/2014

Paul T.

Wil and his crew were very professional and dependable. They were also responsive to changes that came up in the project. I am happy with the quality of their work and they made the experience very easy. I will consider their services in the future.

Description of Work
Basement Renovation

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

11/02/2014

Joseph B.

Added a 20' by 20' deck to our home which was renovated by the same contractor the year before. The deck is made of composite material and virtually maintenance free. Pictures are still viewable on the contractors web site. A second layer of shingles was added to the roof. The gutters were replaced and as well as the window shutters. The vinyl siding was also power washed. The entire construction went off without a hitch.

Description of Work
New deck, roof shingles, replaced gutters, and shutters.

Category decks, remodeling, roofing

11/01/2014

Susan Z.

We hired Wil to renovate our sun room and build all the shelves for us in 2011. He did a fantastic job. We found a new house which we like last year but the house had not been well maintained. We hired Wil as a consultant to check the roof and other carpentry related quality of the house. He came on time and did a thorough job for us even though that day was extremely cold. He later on issued a detailed report to us. Thank you Wil!

Description of Work
Roof and house inspection.

Category remodeling, roofing

10/28/2014

Theresa P.

Pricing was good on both projects. Quick response to all calls. Work performed neatly and efficiently leaving the projects well done. Lazo takes his work quite seriously and aims to please!

Description of Work
Repaired deck and refinished deck and steps completely. Removed existing painted and painted exterior of house.

Category decks, remodeling, house painters

10/28/2014

Lori T.

We did not hire Artizon Construction because we decided to do the work ourselves this fall. But, I will not hesitate to call them first for an estimate of any future projects.

Description of Work
Wil came out to give me a estimate on replacing the decking on my front porch with maintenance-free material and existing wood columns with fiberglass columns. He was on time for our appointment, which may not sound like a big deal, but I had several other contractors come out and most were very late. I found him to be knowledgeable about the construction of our deck and the products we were interested in installing. AND he was the only contractor able to give me a rough estimate on the spot about the cost of the re-do and some other future projects we were considering. His actual estimate came in $750 less than his "guess-timate". When he left, he told me that he would e-mail me the detailed written estimate. And he did. The SAME DAY!! I didn't have to wait weeks. Every time I had correspondence with him, he would get back to me the same day. I appreciate that. Now, we did not hire Artizon Construction because we decided to do the work ourselves this fall. But, I will not hesitate to call them first for an estimate of any future projects.

Category decks, remodeling

10/27/2014

Bryan K.

This was our second project with Artizon. They did a complete gut and remodel of our attic. They replaced the windows; they put up new drywall and baseboards; they built window benches; they built a secure railing for the stairwell. Wil's team remains very easy to work with. They show up on time; they are professional; they pay attention to cleanliness. Most of all, the quality of work is great. We will continue to recommend Artizon for any remodeling project

Description of Work
Remodel of the attic

Category remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking

Chiara G.

We were very pleased with Artizon's work. Wil met with us to get an understanding of what we wanted (i.e. removing part of a load bearing wall to open up a room and install a load bearing beam) and provided us with a quote shortly after. He was easy to reach out and accommodated the dates of work (that took approx 2 days) so that they didn't create issues with our schedule. The work was done well and on time. Wil coordinated the coming of the different people involved and everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
remove part of a load bearing wall to open up a room and install a load bearing beam

Jeff M.

Wil met with us and did a walk through of the entire house and then went over all our plans and concepts in detail. He was very helpful and informative and provided information on the next steps to take, as well as giving us contacts to help plan and prepare for specific areas as we move forward. He was also able to give us a ballpark budget estimate on the overall cost of the project which is very helpful (obviously) when attempting to establish a budget for the project.

Description of Work
Met with Wil from Artizon to begin planning a major renovation to our home. We needed experienced insight on the proper stages of work, as well as what is involved to implement the ideas we have in mind. We set a time and date, and Wil arrived right on time.

Chiara G.

We were very pleased with Artizon's work. Wil came and met with us to get an understanding of what we wanted (i.e. removing part of a load bearing wall to open up a room and install a load bearing beam) and provided us with a quote very shortly. Wil was easy to reach out and worked with us to accommodate the dates of the work (that took approx 2 days) to our schedule. The work was done well, on time and without delays. Wil coordinated the coming of the different people involved and everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Remove part of a load bearing wall to open up a room and install a load bearing beam

10/21/2014

Jessica H.

price and quality were fine, horrible experience. it took almost 4 weeks to complete what should have been done in 1 week, and at the same time i received horrible attitude as a throw in bonus. would never use again

Description of Work
converted 2 closets into 1 closet, removed partition walls between 2 bedrooms to make one, relocate 2 ceiling lights

Category closet systems, electrician, lighting, remodeling

Thank you for your feedback. Our everyday goal is to offer an even better service than we are known for. This helps us be better. Thank you.

10/13/2014

Leonard A.

he showed up on time, but the estimate was way higher than others. He wanted to do work we didn't think was necessary.

Description of Work
he came and gave me an estimate

Category remodeling

Thank you for your feedback. Our service is exceptional and we use the best materials - we still strive to be competitive. Thank you.

09/11/2014

Caroline B.

The estimate was delivered promptly after a survey. Structural work proceeded expertly and quickly, with creative solutions to small problems which revealed themselves along the way. Design of the stair rails and posts was careful and sensitive, meeting current code requirements without sacrificing the style of the rest of the porch. All requests by a finicky homeowner were accommodated without complaint. Unlike some other contractors, Wil Lazo was frequently on-site and always easily available by phone. His small crew was pleasant, highly- skilled, and self-starting. I enjoyed dealing with Artizon and I'm very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Repaired 100-yr.-old wraparound porch: provided new concrete footings, support posts; realigned columns; replaced rotted flooring.Fabricated and installed front stair handrails to match existing porch rail.

Category contractors, concrete repair, decks, flooring contractor, remodeling

Thank you so much for your feedback!