Artizon Construction LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2008

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

General Remodeling, General Contracting, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Renovations, Restorations, Additions, Exterior, Interior, Decks, Porches, Roofing.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

5-TIME SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER! We specialize in additions, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, basement & attic finishing, roofing, siding, decks, porches, windows, doors, and whole house renovations.CT License Number : HIC-611067. Westchester County License Number: WC-21333-H08...

Rezende Construction LLC

Welcome, the Company provides a range of custom interior and exterior painting services, allowing for a smooth, seamless experience and exceptional results in every home. We know that a fresh coat of paint is so much more than a color to cover a wall, it represents a transformation. Because of our extensive experience with customers, we have the necessary knowledge to create beautiful spaces. We want you to have the best experience as we help your property come to life.

Tapia Home Improvement

Free housecleaning with whole-house paint project and special pricing for Angie's Members. Tapia Home Improvement is a locally owned and operated company with over 13 years of experience in our trade. We specialize in home improvement projects with services including: Remodeling (General, Kitchen & Bathroom), Painting (Interior & Exterior), Drywall/Sheetrock, Ceramic Tile, Flooring, Cabinets, Counter-tops and much more. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work and our unparalleled customer satisfaction. We strive to provide the highest levels of customer service. Call us today to schedule an appointment.

P M Quality Painting

Proudly family-owned and operated since 1997. We offer free estimates at your home or place of business and take pride in providing the highest quality service. We are on time and on budget with all projects. All work guaranteed for 3 years against normal use of materials and workmanship. We specialize in interior and exterior paint or staining. Call or e-mail us directly at: pandmqualitypainting@yahoo.com. We are licensed, bonded, insured, & Lead Certified.

12/20/2016

Excellent. Really good. I'd give him a 10. He was reliable. Everything was done beautifully. Just wonderful. Perfectionist. Excellent work and craftsmanship.

Description of Work
We had a room that had problem in terms of construction. Complete repair and restoration of room.

Category remodeling

10/30/2016

He was very prompt in coming to my place at the appointed time and gave a quote. I took some time getting back to him since I was getting quotes from more people. His quote was quite competitive. I invited him again and asked him for some references. He said he would get back but never did. So, I did not use his services.

Description of Work
I spoke to him about a bathroom remodel job.

Category remodeling

08/22/2016

Fantastic job! My porch needed repair/rebuild after a tree fell on top of it. They came out to inspect started the job right away and started a few days after I asked them to. They finished on time and within budget- they actually fixed a few additional items and didn't charge for them. Best experience I've even had with a contractor. I would definitely hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Repaired back porch.

Category decks,drywall,remodeling,roofing,sunrooms

07/25/2016

Will give me a very fair estimate of the work to be done compared to 2 other bids. However was still a bit over my budget for the project. He was willing to work with me on cutting out some pieces of the work to be done to lower the cost. Will and his brother were very neat, everything was partitioned off properly. The work was done very nicely, very neat and ahead of the time Will originally gave me, Overall was very happy with the work done and the price. I would definitely recommend to try for a bid and I would use again as well.

Description of Work
remove wall between kitchen and dining room, add sliding patio door to back deck, sheetrock and mudwork for already framed bathroom I was building

Category remodeling,woodworking,doors

04/08/2016

Wil was great. Very responsive, provided a detailed estimate with a day of his initial visit which is more than I can say for most others we brought in. He and his team completed the work on a very tight turnaround. They were very neat and disposed of all materials at the end of their work. About a month after the work was complete the door was slightly off the hinge. Wil came right away to fix with no questions asked.

Description of Work
Replaced fire doors on furnace room and expanded entry way. Knocked down extraneous half-wall. Ran gas line out to the patio.

Category plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,doors,sunrooms

02/22/2016

will and the team were extremely professional and considerate; the work completed was costed, detailed and explained well, and executed flawlessly. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
replace siding on entire house and paint

Category remodeling,siding,house painters

01/28/2016

Arrived promptly at the scheduled time for the estimate. Upon reviewing the issue, he was able to fix it right there on the spot. Wil was professional and pleasant to deal with. He didn't even mind my big dog licking his face while he sat on the floor and worked.

Description of Work
Repaired the dishwasher door that would not stay closed. re-Installed custom cabinet panel to front of dishwasher door that was not installed correctly the first time.

Category custom cabinets,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

11/21/2015

Project turned out great. Very pleased with the work and communication.

Description of Work
Roof repair, new skylights, ceiling repair, drywall and painting

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,skylights,interior painters

07/29/2015

If you are looking for a contractor with a high level of integrity, you have found it in Will Lazo. We hired Wil after an unexpected malfunction required total renovation of a bathroom in our home. We chose Artizon not only for the competitive bid Wil provided, but also because of his willingness to accommodate us on a reasonable but inflexible completion date. We are so happy with our decision. It was a challenging project. Wil delivered on time (even though unforeseen setbacks required some late nights); and the work is top quality. Wil answers his phone, he follows up, he shows up when he says he will, he cleans up after himself. You don't see that every day. The company's initial estimate is a "base case". Complications and extras will cost more. Overall, we paid a reasonable price for some excellent work. We will have Wil back for future projects.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom renovation

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/21/2015

I'd give them an A. I didn't use them yet but I know I will someday. He let me know what's listed in the project. He's extremely knowledgeable and extremely polite. I will use him in a heartbeat. He was very honest about the job he could do and couldn't do. He was A plus all the way. He explained the job and the options. He was awesome. I'll definitely end up using them.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me an estimate as well as documentation and choices for the front porch.

Category decks

Additions, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basement finishing, attic finishing; decks, porches, windows, doors, whole house remodelingrenovations, roofing and siding.