All American Sewer & Drain Services Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2006

52 Larkin St

Stamford, CT 06907

All American Sewer & Drain specializes in sewer and drain cleaning services, high velocity water jetting, video pipe inspection and locating, excavation and installation services, smoke testing pipe relining as well as offers maintenance programs and products....

01/14/2019

Michael R.

AASD was prompt, found the problem quickly and took care of it.

Description of Work
The kitchen sink drain was blocked and had to be cleared.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

07/22/2015

Steven F.

This company is a well-oiled machine, I've used them in other homes in the past and went right back to All American when I had a problem. The owner is On Point when it comes to serving his customers properly. I got on their schedule right away, the service man showed up on time. Multiple drains in the house were clogged up; instead of "guessing", he took the time to figure out where the problem originated and got to work. When he was finished, he tested everything to make sure we were 100% fixed through all the drains. He also left the house cleaner than he found it, which is much appreciated. Well done.

Description of Work
Came to my house on two separate occasions to open up badly clogged drain lines.

04/28/2014

Gwen R.

Very Professional. From the person who answered the phone to the young man that came out to do the work. Prompt is not really a good word for when your sewer line is backed up. They were exceptional in the quickness after the call to arriving to solve the problem. I would recommend them highly. Hopefully I don't have to use them again -- only because that means a problem. If I ever am unfortunate enough to have another problem I would call them in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Moved into our home after a year of construction. The sewer was overflowing. Our sewer line was clogged from construction workers throwing paper towels into toilets. Called All American Sewer & Drain Service after seeing reviews on Angie's List. Said it would be a few hours and would call before they came. Called me and came over promptly. Jesus was a great guy. Cleaned it out perfectly without any problems. Amazing service and a friendly person to deal with.

Category septic tank

12/02/2013

Mindy M.

I dropped an earring down the drain and then I dropped the magnet I was using to get the earring (great luck!). I called All American and they had a service guy out within a couple of hours. He was friendly, professional and even found my earring and magnet. Will certainly use them again!

Description of Work
Opened the catch pipe under the sink.

06/17/2013

Sandra N.

The drains were unblocked easily with the equipment brought which first sucked up the standing water and debris, including mud, then a roto- router was used to insure that the pipes were not blocked further down. The serviceman was very pleasant.

Description of Work
Snaked a clogged utility sink and a shower whose systems are connected

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

03/08/2012

Colleen G.

We knew the water main was leaking and they told us it needed to be replaced all the way to the street. They had to hand dig around a big oak tree. They replaced what they needed to and cleaned up the yard. We were satisfied.

Description of Work
ALL AMERICAN SEWER & DRAIN SERVICES INC replaced our water main.

Category plumbing

11/10/2011

Andrew P.

I cannot comment on the result as I have not had heavy rain yet. I do feel that they were very expensive, though. The job cost me $375. They came out on time. Everything was good. I would call them back because I guess they are the only company in town to do the job.

Description of Work
I used All American Sewer & Drain Services Inc., a month ago. They cleaned the drains for me.

09/08/2011

A A.

It was a great service. They came promptly and gave me a good service.

Description of Work
They did an excellent job at unclogging my drain pipe.

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

12/14/2010

David S.

They were really courteous. I have had them come out a few times for a few different things with different people. They are always nice and polite. They also spend some extra time. I would highly recommend them. They are on time and fair. They are reasonable. I asked them to actually charge me less and they said they will than they originally estimated. Once they came out, they saw that the job was less complicated. I don’t have anything to compare their price to. I would use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
I used All American Sewer & Drain Services Inc about 3 weeks ago for clearing a clogged drain.

07/29/2010

Jennifer L.

The work was fine, but they sent two men to do the job which resulted in a higher bill. The younger man did the work and older man just gave instructions and talked to me. Maybe this was a training situation, but I wasn't happy being billed extra for 2 workers. In the past, this has always been done by one worker for $120-$140 and in the same amount of time (less than an hour).

Description of Work
Snake out a basement pipe that runs from laundry room to bathtub (appox 17') and then another pipe that runs from the bathtub out to the outside of the house (appox 12'). A small amount of silt was backing up into the bathtub--there was not a solid blockage. Every 2 years or so we have to have this done because (I've been told by the drain guys), the pitch of the piping is too flat.

All Star Rooter LLC

All Star Rooter offers dependable sewer and drain cleaning services to Fairfield and New Haven County, CT and the surrounding area. With over 30 years of experience, we provide the best possible service to ensure that your drains and sewer stay in proper working order at affordable prices. Our services include professional sewer and drain cleaning, video inspections, water jetting, and clearing of leader lines. There are many factors that cause sewers and drains to backup. Our video inspection service will find out exactly what we are dealing with. Also, our water jetting system will remove most problems with your drain lines or sewer lines. We proudly serve all of Fairfield and New Haven Counties, including Greenwich, Norwalk, Danbury, Stamford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Ansonia, Orange, Milford and the surrounding communities.Plumber. 15 years of experience.

PA Tech Mechanical

Plumbing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Rapid Rooter

-DRAIN UNCLOGGING -SEWER AND DRAIN CLEANING -HYDRO JETTING -PIPE CAMERA INSPECTIONS -LEAK DETECTION -PIPE REPAIR -EXCAVATION

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express

Plumbing, drain & sewer cleaning.