Southington Security Services

With Angi since July 2010

Founded in 1977, our company prides itself on providing the best customer service, Quality products at competitive prices and workmanship with high standards. We constantly up date and up grade of choices of products through education and networking. We always find solutions to customers locking or loss issues....

10/29/2015

Beth L.

Description of Work
He had to open a safe because the battery had died. He is very efficient and helpful to work with.

Category locksmith

07/09/2014

Ruth L.

Gilbert was very professional and clearly knows his profession. He is certainly on the top of my list for any further security services I may need in the future.

Description of Work
I bought a used Safe which was originally bought from Southington Security Services. When I got the safe home, the door would not lock after it was closed. I thought I had just bought a $600, 500 pound paper weight. I saw the Southington sticker on the paperwork and dropped them a quick email. The very next morning Gilbert Wade had already responded and diagnosed the problem spot on accurately with what little information I gave him. The fix for the problem cost me 30 cents from the local hardware store.

Category locksmith

[removed member name], Thank you very much for the kind review. We pride our selves at being a cost effective security solution. You can call at any time for customer technical assistance. Again, Thanks. Gil

Safes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing,Safes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing,Locks & Locksmiths