J C Tonnotti Window Co

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2006

Based in Southington the J.C. Tonnotti Window Company has been providing central Connecticut homeowners with reliable home improvement services for over 25 years. We also now offer the service of Prestige Powerwashing. Family owned & operated since 1979. Trained and dedicated home improvement staff carpenters work under the close supervision of our AAMA-certified team leaders....

The Marc Of Clean Windows

My name is Marc Barrieau and I've been doing residential window cleaning full-time since 1991 and I still love it! I am fully insured and all the work is done professionally by myself (no employees).+ I almost always answer my phone-860 508 0447 if I'm near it - so call me! Please visit my website for more information http://www.themarcofcleanwindows.com/ I ALSO do powerwashing of houses/decks/patios etc. Lastly --i have an eBay business. I resell things. If you have ''stuff'' in your garage, basement etc that you don't want (most people do) - I might give you $$ for it! Please ASK ME! You'd be surprised what i might buy from you!

Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Caring Contractors LLC

Specialists in Lawn Maintenance, Powerwashing, and Interior/Exterior Painting. We put love and care into every project.

Offers by Caring Contractors LLC on Angi

12/04/2016

great, work was completed in time frame as promised, everything was cleaned up, workers were very knowledgeable and polite and windows are everything that we expected.

Description of Work
replace windows and sliding door.

09/21/2016

Met with owner. Got price. Signed contract

Description of Work
Replacement of window

08/15/2016

Dave and AJ really know their stuff! In five hours our old bow window was gone and our new bay window was installed. They took care to insure that all measurements were correct before the actual install and made adjustments. Because we have a raised ranch, the new bow window was just too big and cumbersome to install from the exterior scaffolding. So these guys carried that baby into the house, th...

Description of Work
Replaced a 24 year old bow window in our living room with a new Harvey bay window

03/13/2016

Showed up on appointed date at appointed time. Completed replacement of 12 windows in one day. Quick,clean and professional. Excellent caulker as part of team. Thin,clean installation.

Description of Work
Removed 80 year old double hung windows and replaced them

Category replacement windows

thanks for the review ... greatly appreciated! it was a pleasure working with you! glad you liked our guys!

01/19/2016

We love the windows and door. The workers were some what neat and cleaned up for the most part. After a few weeks we had an energy company come in to do work they pointed out that most of the windows needed to be caulked on the inside. There was spaces and on three of the windows there were very big gaps, around the new doors there were also gaps that should have been caulked. We allowed the energ...

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in the house and back and front door. We were not crazy about are sales person. When he came in for the estimate he tried to be funny and said our kitchen need to be improved. it was very insulting. One of the main reasons we went with this company was it had free financing, also he was very pushy. Looking back we wished wee kept looking.

Category replacement windows,doors

Total Job Cost $14,000 We are sorry to hear The Christiano’s felt they had a negative experience. JC Tonnotti strives for excellence as evidenced by the positive reviews we have received. We were not made aware they were displeased with the sales representative and we will frequently let our customers know about the different services we offer including a cabinet re-facing division. The Christiano...

Window Replacement. Doors. Siding. Sunrooms. Roofing. Seamless Gutters. Kitchens. Exterior & Interior Painting. Power Washing.

ask for details