CT PAINT PROS

Southington, CT 06489

Full service painting

07/21/2015

Roger K.

Very professional, thorough, friendly. Responded to requests quickly and reasonably. Not thrilled with all materials used; paint did not last long, meaning another paint job sooner than expected/predicted.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

04/13/2015

Richard J.

Aman and his team did an outstanding job. This was a big job and extremely messy work (removing all the popcorn) and they did a great job minimizing the mess and cleaning up. Aman was a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend him for any painting project and would use his services again without hesitation. We originally had contracted him for the ceiling work, but based on how well he did on that we added other painting projects to the contract. The workmanship was outstanding and I couldn't find a single issue with anything they did. He even repaired some work that I had done in the past. The full project took about a week or so to complete and we were on vacation when he finished (we trusted him fully while we were gone). Aman and his team were very courteous and worked around our schedules (and kids rooms) and always cleaned up at the end of each day. His pricing is competitive and for the level of work performed the value is outstanding. Both me and my wife agree that we made the right decision with hiring Aman - Can't go wrong here.

Description of Work
Removed (scrapped and repaired) Popcorn ceilings in most of the house (7 rooms and 2 bathrooms). Fixed some water damage on 2 ceilings - patched and oil painted). Painted all ceilings. Patched and painted walls in 4 rooms and a hall and stairway, as well as some other touch-up work.

Category drywall, interior painters

10/09/2014

Michael W.

it went very well. each ceiling needed a primer coat then a finish coat.

Description of Work
painted kitchen & living room ceilings

06/30/2014

Allison B.

Great work. Very polite and cleaned up daily.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

Category house painters, interior painters

12/09/2013

George B.

went well. This is an older home that was purhased approx 6 months ago...didn't realize that it would need as much work as it did...Aman and crew did a great job restoring the life back into the home. I will defintiely bring him back in the future for additional projects.....

Description of Work
painted 3 interior rooms, repaired ceiling, painted partial hall way, repaired a wall in additional room. Sanded and re-varnished 8 interior wood doors.

02/28/2013

Pamela H.

Aman and his crew are very polite and professional. He and his crew worked for 5 days, starting with preparation and ceilings. They were clean, courteous, respectful and excellent at their job. I have no complaints and only kudos to the company. Aman was able to patch up one of my hollow core doors. When he had finished painting it, I was unable to tell where the crack was to begin with. I appreciate all the extra care they took for me. This is probably the normal way that they operate and I know it made me feel special. I would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
I had kitchen, diningroom, livingroom, hallway and stairway work done. They painted ceilings, walls, moldings and doors.

08/13/2012

Susan C.

He did excellent work. He was prompt and did the work quickly.

Description of Work
He painted my basement walls with dry-lock. It was about 4 hours worth of work.

12/15/2011

cynthia L.

We have called Aman many times over they past few years. He has painted our home as we prepared to sell, our new home when we moved in and my business when I rennovated. He has come back to power wash and do some exterior painting as well. Aman is reliable, friendly and great and what he does! I found him right on Angie's List going off his past reviews and I agree…he is wonderful!

Description of Work
Painting and Power Washing

04/26/2011

Chris M.

All the work looks wonderful! He did an excellent job, and was prompt, careful, diligent and cheerful, and even replaced a light bulb I couldn't reach. I highly recommend him. When I have future painting projects, I will definitely call him.

Description of Work
Prepped areas to be painted including spackling, taping, caulking, and sanding walls and trim. Used drop cloths and taped plastic over windows and walls. Sprayed ceilings in kitchen and entryway/livingroom , and painted walls and doors in kitchen, upstairs hallway, and front entryway. He also sanded, restained and finished my mahogany front door.

01/13/2009

Jordan C.

Very well! Aman is a kind professional worker, he gives an honest price and cares about doing a good job. We had seen his work at a friend's house and were impressed with his clean sharp cuts around trim and ceilings. He pays close attention to detail. At the time he painted our home we were in a rush to move in. Aman fit us right in, and kept to his promised time schedule. We will use him in the future, we hope others will as well.

Description of Work
Prepping of rooms including spackling, taping, caulking, and sanding walls and trim. Preparing room by laying drop cloths and taping plastic over windows and other surfaces for protection. Spraying walls, ceiling, and trim in 4 rooms. Thorough clean-up prior to the job completion.

ENGINEERED WOOD INC

Diego’s Painting Corp.

Diego's Handyman Service Flanders, NY, 11901 (631) 871-9035 Diego's Handyman Service offer carpentry, painting, custom cabinet, drywall, sparkle, roof repair, decks, and stone masonry. The company started in 2012 and It has 12 years of experience in handyman services. Contact us for a Free Estimate. Handyman Service, Custom Carpentry, Commercial Painting Contractors, Home Maintenance Services, Master Handyman Services Riverside, NY; Northampton, NY; Calverton, NY; Aquebogue, NY; Hampton Bays, NY Handyman Service, Custom Carpentry, Commercial Painting Contractors, Home Maintenance Services, Master Handyman Services https://diegoshandymansvc.com/

John's Gutter Cleaning Installation & Repair LLC

John's Gutter Cleaning offers complete Gutter Cleaning, Gutter installation, repairs and power washing services to the State of CT. We specialize in gutters and downspouts and our staff offers quality and reliable services.

PAINTING, STAINING, POWER WASHING, REFINISHING, SHEET ROCK REPAIR, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, & TEXTURED CEILING REPAIR.