Southbury Tree Service

• Trade License Authority
  • CT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2024
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

P.O. Box 948

SOUTHBURY, CT 06488

Southbury Tree Service was founded in 1980 and has almost forty years of experience. Our licensed arborists know trees. We are available 24/7 including emergency tree service and give free estimates. Our goal is to help you maintain beautiful and healthy trees and, if possible, seek to preserve trees rather than them take down. As for our family of Arborists, there is no doubt that the apple did not fall far from the tree. We grew up in the world of tree care. My uncle, Bud Neal, has been in the tree service business for over 57 years. From carrying saws in and out of the woods, to learning the ropes, you might say that tree sap runs through our veins. Now, as we approach 2020, it is even more important to possess real world integrity with modern techniques. We are staffed by two (2) Licensed Arborists, have over a million dollars in high tech machinery, very capable employees who care deeply about your property and trust from hundreds of past and present clients. Let us evaluate your property and create healthy landscapes for years to come!...

4.3

4.4
tree service (9)lawn & landscaping (2)snow removal (1)

09/18/2020

Very Well..!!......no real collateral damage... no messy clean up on my part needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree fell from storm ., young tree needed to be removed and had fallen trunk to be removed

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/11/2019

The work was done is a quick, professional manner. Very impressed with the crew cutting down tree and removing waste. And, equally impressed with the tree stump grinding and restoration of ground where stump once was. I would recommend Southbury Tree Service to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal from back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was great working with you. Appreciate the review!

06/03/2019

Their service is fantastic. I've been using them for about 10+years. I can always rely on them to do the job right. Very professional. They are really the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow plowing and removed tree off house due to tornado

CATEGORY tree service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

Thank you! Southbury Tree Service appreciates your business!

05/31/2019

They are incredibly professional and are incredibly meticulous when it comes to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed approximately 45 trees for us, including some hemlocks that had grown out over our driveway. They built out our driveway and brought in about 370 cubic yards of clean fill, 60 cubic yards of topsoil and planted 21 green giants.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

05/31/2019

They are true tree arborist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some tree work for me for many years. They did spraying , tree removal, stump grinding, pruning and chipping. They are very knowledgeable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

04/06/2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2015

09/09/2013

I called for a call estimate on tree stump removal. Owner set date and time to come to my house to see the job in question. I waited and he never showed up and he never called. A week goes by and he calls to tell me he'll drive by my house and leave the proposal at my house. I never received a proposal and I believe he never drove by. Don't waste your time if you expect the job to get done in a re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for tree stump removal services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2013

08/27/2013

Arrive on date promised, took ALL safety measures to protect workers and my property. Took trees down, cut firewood to 16and quot;and left in place. Returned several days after I moved cut wood and ground down stumps to grade then dug out and rough graded area after removing stumps from property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
take down trees, leave fire wood, chip brush, grind and remove stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2013

04/12/2012

They are okay, a little on the expensive side.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided me with tree services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2009

Licensed Arborists, Tree Removal, Stump Removal, Tree Planting, Land Clearing, Excavation, Pruning, Cabling & Bracing, Landscaping and fertilization, Tree Treatment, Ornamental Care, Equipment to handle all types of tree pruning and removal including a bucket truck

No grass mowing, no flower planting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express