A E OLSEN COMPANY INC

Founded 1956 • With Angi since September 2007

LICENSE#: 303129, 307777, 203913. FINANCING AVAILABLE. DBA: OLSEN, A E, CO INC. SERVICE AMERICA....

R & R Heating & Cooling

R & R Heating & Cooling at your service. We have over 20 years of industry experience and provide our clients with the very best in installation, service, and repair for your heating and cooling needs. Our company foundation is built on honesty and integrity. Most contractors upsell, but I do not. If it can be fixed, I will fix it. We specialize in central A/C, heating and furnace systems in addition to a variety of HVAC-related projects. We take pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. There is a 30-day warranty on all our services. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! **After 5pm, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you on the same day for emergencies, or the next day for normal business requests You can also book online on our website**

East Coast Mechanical Inc

Formed in 1994 by Norm Wium, East Coast Mechanical Inc. has become one of the preeminent Trane Comfort Specialist Dealers in the area. We specialize in residential renovation and replacements along with residential/light commercial construction and service. Located at 1187 Highland Avenue in Cheshire, we have a complete fabrication shop, office and service parts inventory on site. We offer 24-hour service, maintenance agreements and, of course, free evaluations and heat loss calculations for comfort system installations. Additional email - info@calleastcoast.com.

Offers by East Coast Mechanical Inc on Angi
Busy Bee Services LLC

Busy Bee Services proudly serves Connecticut's home owners and businesses. Our goal is to deliver the best HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services in the state. We'll meet & exceed your needs to ensure your 100% satisfaction. Call us today!

04/12/2016

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/14/2007

I appreciated the honesty of this company. They diagnosed the problem but didn't try and sell me on a bunch of other stuff. They got out to me quickly and I was really happy with them. I was charged a really nominal fee for their assessment and diagnosis and that was really what I was looking for so I would use them again.

Description of Work
My AC unit was old. It was one of those window units. It was not turning on or functional. This company came out and diagnosed the problem. Basically, the unit had seen its day. It was time for me to get a new one.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, PLANNED SERVICE AGREEMENTS, INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT, SERVICE ALL MAKES & MODELS, AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING, GAS FURNACES, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER, HEAT PUMPS, FAN COILS, GENERATORS, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, THERMOSTATS, ZONING PRODUCTS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover