Omni Mechanical Services, LLC

Founded 2018 •

51 Edwin Rd

South Windsor, CT 06074

We have over 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry. Here at Omni Mechanical Services, LLC, we pride ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can throughout your particular task or project. Let us take care of all your home's HVAC needs, and find out for yourself why we have 4.75 stars on homeadvisor.com! Call us today at (860) 422-4314!...

4.2

HVAC Companies (8)air duct cleaning (3)water heaters (2)heating oil company (2)plumbers (1)

02/24/2021

Juan responded quickly on a Sunday afternoon. He was very knowledgeable and fixed the broken part. Fortunately, Juan had the part in his truck and was able to get my furnace working again. The service was impeccable! However, the weekend rates are expensive the service cost me $699 for installation of a $70 part. The 2-hour service call was $500 ($249 per hour).

Description of Work
Emergency-Furnace was not working.

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

01/19/2021

My experience with Omni Mechanical was a nightmare. I would give them a zero if I could. When they came to my three-family property I had two working furnaces with a problem with one zone. By the time Omni was done: 1. I had a leak I never had before 2. I had two broken furnaces 3. I had extra exposure to COVID-19 because they didnt follow safety rules 4. I had to go without heat for days 5.I had ...

Description of Work
Fix Zone Issue for Heating System

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

01/11/2021

Went very well, considering I needed my furnance fixed on a Sunday. I was able to call up at 7am and the tech was out to my house later that morning. Juan did a great job, fixed the problem and explained to me what he did. I would hire this company and ask for Juan if you have any HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Furnance fixed

Work Completed On 01/10/2021

06/08/2020

Technician troubleshot the problem, went downtown to obtain a needed component, returned and completed the job in a matter of hours. No BS, fluff or buff!

Description of Work
Repair blower fan assembly HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/26/2020

I would highly recommend Juan and Omni

Description of Work
Furnace work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/15/2020

Had an appt. for a quote on 05/13/2020. No one showed up or called.

Description of Work
Quote on a new Central Air system

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! I'm really sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with us. I'm a [Member Information Removed] confused because I've called and left numerous voicemails to you about scheduling. Maybe we don't have the right number? I'd love to resolve this so please give us a call at (860) 422-4314 at your earliest convenience! Thanks!

08/15/2019

Went very good, came in first thing in the morning and cut out old system and by late afternoon my new system was piped up and running

Description of Work
Boilet and water heater replacement

Category water heater repair,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

08/13/2019

Excellent they went above and beyond and cleaned up after themselves it was like they were never even there!

Description of Work
New furnace had central air installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the review! We can't wait to work with you again soon.

06/26/2019

It was fine. After their work we no longer had problems. They were very professional and on time. They did the job well. They came quick.

Description of Work
They repaired a heater.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

06/26/2019

They did an absolutely amazing job. They were clean. They helped me out.

Description of Work
They did the furnace, air condenser, and tankless water heater.

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

Air conditioning repairs or replacements, heating system repairs or replacements, hot water heater repairs or replacements, oil to gas conversion, new and existing ductwork repairs or cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, preventative maintenance, & much more! We also offer free quotes for new or replacement units.

We do not make plumbing repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check