Eastern Waterproofing Co Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2010

PO Box 504

South Windsor, CT 06074

Buy local! Since 1976, Eastern Waterproofing has been a locally owned, family business specializing in guaranteed basement waterproofing and drainage solutions. We also offer complete site services including excavation and concrete form and flat-work in addition to utility installation water, fire,

06/23/2020

Kevin R.

I had Eastern Waterproofing work on two houses, including our primary residence. Both jobs were done on time and were high quality. Jon and team were very professional and I was very happy with the work. I had a plumber tell me that the work was done very well.

Description of Work
Basement and Crawl Space water proofing

02/13/2019

Richard M.

Great, a true professional, the area they worked was left cleaner than when they started. He did everything he said he would and then some. When it comes to waterproofing, Steve is the "MAN".

Description of Work
indoor footing drains along with sump pump

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing

04/24/2018

bruce E.

While I debate the necessity of a basement French drain, we were convinced by a salesmen from another company and a tenant that was overly demanding that this would guard against a possible issue, though redirection of water and cement seemed to fix our issue. Assuming such a system was necessary, Jon of Eastern was a great sales/service person, came in with a great price and of the solutions that I compared, had the best proposed solution, i.e. off the shelf pump, a method that would most likely to work etc. I compared to others and this is the best. Because we did this system, we could be assured of no water in flood and further to be able to finish the basement.

Description of Work
French drain for the basement

Category concrete repair, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

05/24/2017

Steven H.

The man who came out told me that it was very normal, and gave me a quote to do the repair. He was very professional and honest.

Description of Work
I needed a quote and advise on chipping plaster on the outside of my house.

Category remodeling

04/12/2016

Kim T.

12/03/2015

Dene H.

09/16/2015

Charles R.

Description of Work
diagnosis and recommendation; will call to use their services in future.

07/23/2015

Kevin K.

Excellent response and service. Mike answered all of my questions- even those unrelated to the system. I will absolutely be using Mike and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fast honest and professional waterproofing or drain specialist.

Description of Work
Mike came out to assess our drain system and give recomendations

06/30/2014

Alan D.

He came out to my home on June 12th. I reviewed with him the issue we were having and he stated he would develop an estimate and that I would receive it via mail in 2 to 3 days. After a week had past and I didn't receive the proposal - I followed up and then left 3 messages with his answering service (over a 2 week period) and never received a return phone call or the estimate for the repair. Just a complete waste of time. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
nothing

Category basement waterproofing

I am sorry about the miscommunication! Mike was dealing with some personal issues at the time and was not punctual with return calls. We strive to always have proposals out by end of week (90% same or next day) and answer calls same-day. We are A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau since 1980 with no complaints! I'm sorry you had to be the one to have a bad experience! If we can still be of service please let us know and we will do everything we can to make this right.

06/30/2014

Donn B.

Description of Work
Jack-Hammered 60ft of the perimeter of the basement floor.Installed |processed stone 4in perforated pipe and filter cloth to alleviate surface |water beneath the basement floor. Also, dug a Sump Pit and installed a |Primary Sump Pump backed - up with a battery operated Sump Pump and Controller System to keep the battery charged.This system also has a warning system that shows there is a problem and the probable cause.

06/11/2014

Kyle M.

Mike was very professional and gave honest and helpful opinion on water problem in basement. Our current french drain and sump pump was not keeping up with the spring snow melting and rain. Mike examined what he could of our current system and gave advice on different options at different price points. Company was quick to respond to our inquiry as well as punctual for appointment and getting us the quote quickly. We will likely use them when we are able to afford the work to be done.

Description of Work
Provided quote on replacing current french drain system in basement

09/03/2013

Kim D.

The guys came when they said they would and verified the plan with me. They jack hammered the perimeter, laid gravel, pvc pipe/perforated, and then laid concrete atop. The job was clean and the crew was like a finely honed machine. Well done. One day was all it took. Very pleased with this company.

Description of Work
Created a drainage system around the perimeter of the basement. The drain is under the concrete and attaches also to the sump and the fireplace run offs.

Category remodeling, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

06/21/2012

Paul B.

aThe job went very well. The team completed the job in about 5 days, which required jackhammering about 1' x 125' foot of material, disposing of the material via wheelbarrow to their truck, installing perforated pipe and crushed stone and then covering it all with concrete. Since then I haven't had any water in the basement. As a bonus they tied in my one of my gutter downspouts to the drain line that ran to the back of the property. I just recently joined Angie's List and had to make sure these guys commended for the great job they did.

Description of Work
Waterproofed basement. Installed drainage pipe around perimeter and across center of the basement, which attached to a sump in the corner that gravity drained to a low area of the property.

Category remodeling, basement waterproofing

TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor

TJB-INC is a local family owned, Professional Landscape & Drainage Contractor since 1976. We specialize in Custom Water Features, Synthetic Putting Greens, All Hardscaping - Traditional & Permeable (walks, patios, pool decks, driveways & retaining walls), Landscape Plantings (Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, Bulbs & Ground Covers), Storm Water & Drainage Issues, Seasonal Property Maintenance, On-Site Consultations with our expert who can answer all your questions. TJB-INC holds many licenses, certifications, & registrations: * CT Home Improvement Contractor Registration #507853 * CT DEP Business Registration # B-652 * CT DEP Turf & Ornamental Supervisor #S-1710 *CT DEP Arborist # S-1710 * Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) Level 1 Installer * NCMA Certified Segmental Retaining Wall Installer * National Pond Society - "Master Pond Gardener" * International Professional Pond Contractors Association # 7173 * Certified Master Aquascape Contractor (1st in New England) *Nicolock Hardscape Pro * Techo-Block Hardscape Pro * Manufacturer's Installer Certifications from Ideal, Uni-Lock, Grinnell, Belgard, Versa-Lock, & many more. You can contact us at the following telephone numbers: 203-287-0636 Customer Service 203-288-3711 24-Hour Answering Service 203-288-3213 Fax Machine 800-926-2119 Toll Free Or at any of the E-Mail addresses below tjb@TJB-INC.com Info@TJB-INC.com Ted@Pond.Expert Ted@Drainage.Expert Social Media Sites: 1. Facebook = TJB-Inc-Landscape-Drainage-Contractors 2. Instagram = tjbinc_landscape_and_drainage 3. YouTube = TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor Take a virtual tour of our Display Gardens & Ponds at http://www.tjb-inc.com/about/#virtualtour See a drone fly through video of our Displays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYCtozHoquI See thousands of photos of our work at http://www.houzz.com/pro/tjbinc/__public See our customer reviews on Angies List, Yelp, BBB, Houzz, Google, Networx, & Facebook!

Offers by TJB-INC Landscape & Drainage Contractor on Angi
    C & J Pumps, LLC

Family owned and operated since 1994.Free Estimates.Great Service for Fair price.10% discount with mention of ad. 24 hour emergency service

MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today 203-390-1059 ask for Mike or John!

Award 2022
    Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover

Interior footing drains, sump pit and pump installations, foundation crack repair, interior, exterior drainage, damp proofing, excavating, concrete work for homes, additions, sidewalks, sewer, septic system installations, water & fire installation.