Bailey Home Improvements LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2009

Bailey Home Improvements prides itself in its win/win philosophy. Our work is conducted and completed with integrity. We are well-trained by the manufactures and use top quality products....

Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

Villwell Builders I LLC

We complete projects in a timely and professional manner, never sacrificing quality for speed. If you’re considering making adjustments to your current home, give us a call. We’re local — we’ll be happy to hear from you and provide a free estimate for the total cost of your project. In addition to our competitive pricing and rates, friendly service, and skillful work, we always aim to exceed customer expectations with: 0% Financing Available On Most Jobs Free Inspections / Estimates Insurance Claim Filing Assistance

Offers by Villwell Builders I LLC on Angi
Dicky Matos Roofing

Dicky Matos is your local construction professional that serves homeowners and businesses with exceptional customer service. With over 16 years of professional experience and expertise, you can count on Dicky Matos to complete your project on time and within the agreed upon budget. We take pride in helping customers beautify and maintain their cherished homes or place of business. We have an "Equipter" with our roofing service for "no mess roofing". You will appreciate this tool to help keep your property clean! Please don't hesitate to contact us today for a no cost or obligation consultation on your next project today. Thanks!

11/23/2019

dave B.

Alex and his crew just replaced our roof and while I was a bit concerned when I noticed a couple of things that weren’t quite right Alex responded to each and every issue and took care of every one of them. I got like four quotes. Alex was the only one that showed up with a book of materials that explained his track record, what he would do, the variety of choices, and he provided a clear written estimate and warranty. Responsive. Does what he says he’ going to do. Always showed up on time when he said he would. Very professional. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
New roof and strip layer, new gutters

12/17/2018

Kathy R.

The project went very well and they were punctual, professional and did a very good job. Price was also very affordable.

Description of Work
House roof, shed roof and one small window

Category roofing,replacement windows

08/23/2017

james A.

We're extremely satisfied. We hired Alex Bailey as the contractor for our roofing job because of his straight forward professional presentation and fair price. The true test of a pro is when a problem arises and Alex came through with flying colors. We ordered a skylight with special glass but the supplier delivered it to the wrong house and it had already been installed there. Alex calmly pursued this until he found one available for the next day, when it was promptly installed and the roofing completed. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Tear off old roof and replace with new roof complete with skylight, flashing, etc. ** Note that I originally reviewed this back in 2015, but Angie's asked for one again now. So I'm giving Alex his well deserved praise again. Also note that I actually hired him thru HomeAdvisor, not Angie's, because he had many more reviews there at the time.

Category roofing,skylights

06/26/2017

Caryn S.

Great. As stress free as getting a new roof can get. Professional, solid job, honest. No surprise extra costs.

Description of Work
New roof..removal of old one and new one added.

06/21/2016

Christina A.

Pros <br />*Alex Bailey was very professional, patient, and helpful <br />*Accommodated my hectic schedule and responded to all my emails and phone calls in a timely manner (very easy to contact) <br />*everything agreed upon in the proposal was provided and/or completed (including the price and completion time) *despite poor weather Alex was able to reschedule my job to a convenient time and get it completed without sacrificing quality *5 year craftsmanship warranty Cons *none? Other *alex stopped by during job but does not personally work on the roof -he subcontracts roofers *I paid 1/3 deposit upfront and rest after job was complete *my first time hiring a contractor to do work on my home - I am very pleased with the results and would hire him again *Alex provided the lowest quote- besides his quote I had prices ranging from 8k-13k+ <br />

Description of Work
Came to my house and provided a roof quote. Completed the job with the agreed upon price, labor, and materials.

Category gutter repair,siding

03/15/2016

Robert E.

All work completed to our satisfaction, within time allotted and at reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Replacement windows, soffets, gutters & roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

03/14/2016

David T.

When his workers arrived they went right to work, laying tarps to catch the shingles. The workers were as neat as there job allows. Some workers stayed on the ground cleaning as the others removed shingles. To sum it up, The workers were organized, hard working and very professional. They removed our old shingles, replaced some plywood panels, and put on our new shingles. they worked quickly and professional. Great Job! We will be using his services Spring 2016 to replace the siding on our home.

Description of Work
We meet with Mr. Bailey to discuss replacement of our roofing shingles. He was very professional. The appointment was made. He showed us shingles samples and books, we discussed the price. His price was very fair, compared to other roofing contractors we received quotes from. We were very pleased with him, and his workers.

Category roofing,siding

10/30/2014

suzanne K.

The job basically went OK with a few issues but nothing major. They were done in a day as promised. The clean up after was sub-par but not an issue. The first issue was that there was nail pops in my upstairs ceilings. Alex came to look at it and said he's never heard of this before. In talking to other roofers and sheetrock installers, they literally laughed and said this is very common. My issue was I feel that people should be warned of this.My house is a cape that the ceilings run along the roof lines with no attics or space between them. So as a conscious professional, I feel that this should be disclosed to clients as a possible issue. But to be told its never happened I feel was a cop out and instead of offering any apologies or acknowledgement I was told I was trying to cheat him out of money. The second issue was a shrub was damaged in the process. When he was at the house he told me it probably happened when they were removing the old roof. He asked what I wanted to do and I said we can wait a few weeks to see if it comes back. After it only got worse I emailed him regarding it. His response was it was like that a long time and I was lying. I told him I have before pictures with his dumpster in the driveway showing it was fine and reminded him of the conversation we had regarding this issue. I asked for a call back to discuss and to date he has not returned any phone calls or emails that have been sent to him. Had I not had any issues after the fact, I would have given them a "recommend". But the total lack of courtesy and integrity will lead me to give them a "not recommend". As a customer, I feel that even if we can't come to an agreement I should always be treated kindly and professionally and I did not feel this after the intial sales pitch.

Description of Work
new roof

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,roofing

To install a roof we strip the roof and nail the shingles to the roof. We did not damage the inside of the house. The ceiling had nails holding up the sheetrock instead of screws which is building code. The problem is not the result of installing a new roof. The bush had no broken branches. It does not make sense that a bush would turn yellow a day after we installed the roof. The customer withheld $100 because we completed the roof one week earlier than she wanted despite the fact that the date we installed the roof was the date on the signed contract. Also I have attached an email where the customer wrote that she wanted $105 and now she is stating $180. The customer referred by business to someone else. We must have done a good job on her roof.

03/08/2014

tom B.

Showed up on time very professional answered all my questions explained what problems were so I could understand performed work quickly and neatly very important to me I call him for all my questions and problems now.

Description of Work
Installed new furnace and basement remodel also repaired furnaces in my other properties along with some plumbing issues.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/20/2009

Barbara B.

It was a new company, just starting out. He seemed very competent and sure of himself. He was also very polite.

Description of Work
They gave me a quote for roofing.

Asphalt Roofs, Full Replacement, Siding, Windows, Gutters & Lifetime Warranty Shingles

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal