APR Roofing & Home Improvement

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2011

PO Box 297

South Windham, CT 06266

Im a small independent contractor ,with skills for quility craftsmanship,attention to details, and to able to give every job a 100 % start to finish, friendly, timely service and complete each job before moving to next , building a long lasting realationship with each homeowner.

Steve E.

Efficiently. Scott had no problem complying with my request to leave a little more siding under the j-channel. He also nicely replaced the galvanized chimney cap with an aluminum one, a task that requires attention to detail.

Description of Work
vinyl siding

Category siding

Of course [Member Name Removed] . Glad to be of service.

Steve E.

Had to replace broken siding and new siding where structural repairs had been completed. Also gutters.

Description of Work
vinyl siding

Category siding

Thank you for the great reviews. Many job done for you, and many more to come. It always a pleasure working with you. Glad to be of service.

Steve E.

Challenging but APR brought enough men to handle 80' x 15' EPDM strips.

Description of Work
rubber roof

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. That was definitely a tough one. Nothing beats man power!

03/09/2020

Tim A.

The technicians were professional, showed up as scheduled and cleaned up after themselves. I would hire them for future projects and also recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had a small roof leak that they repaired after other contractors failed to repair it. It is nice not to have stained ceilings anymore. I also had two siding projects which professionally installed by APR

Category roofing, siding

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Glad we got to the bottom. of that leak!!! see you on the next one!

03/09/2020

Steve E.

Everything done properly and efficiently. They showed up when they said they would show up.

Description of Work
roofing

Category roofing, siding

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Looking forward to the next one!

01/06/2020

Kieth P.

It was excellent. They were professional, cleaned up, on time, and on budget.

Description of Work
They did basement remodeling..

Category basement remodeling

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on this project. If there's any thing else we can do in the future, don't hesitate to contact us. thank you.

01/02/2020

Silvia S.

It was great. We are happy in every way. They have done a lot of small jobs for us since then. Every year we have some work done by APR Roofing and they are the first ones we call. We especially like that the owner is honest, they work clean, they finish all the jobs on time. As a woman, I always feel safe when they are at my home.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a porch

Category decks

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Looking forward to the next project we can help you with.

12/31/2019

Tom V.

It was absolutely great. They was easy to work with and I had nothing but good.

Description of Work
They rebuilt the porch and replaced some rotted wood, door frame and installed two storm door.

Category decks, woodworking, doors

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. it's been a pleasure.

12/31/2019

Carol W.

It was wonderful, he was very professional, he pays attention to details, he actually fixed some thing other company did wring, he was very friendly, very clean and he did my roof when it was like a million degrees outside and I couldn't believe it. He was excellent.

Description of Work
He did my roof, some windows and in the winter he also does my snow plowing.

Category roofing, replacement windows, snow removal

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. Glad to be of service to you know and then.

05/16/2017

Adam K.

10/25/2014

Agnes B.

Roofer inspected the roof, took pictures of the problem and emailed them to me so I could share them with my husband. Photos clearly showed why the chimney was leaking and the roofer took extra time to explain why this happened and how it could be repaired. He was a pleasure to work with. After he left there were a few heavy downpours and the chimney work held up. He also guaranteed the work. Great company that I would use in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired a leaking chimney that was flashed incorrectly

Category chimney sweep

11/29/2011

Donna L.

Extremely efficient installation of wood stove.

Description of Work
Mr. Scott DaRos and his crew did an excellent job installing a very large wood stove in my fireplace. The stove and install far exceeded my expectations. He took much time making sure I was satisfied with the product and the installation, answered all my questions patiently and was able to problem solve on the fit of the stove. Without his degree of expertise, the product would not have fit so well in my unusually large hearth. I heartily recommend his services.

Category chimney sweep, gutter cleaning, roofing, replacement windows

Member, thank you very much it a pleasure working for you and looking forword to the next project that you need done thanks scott owner

Alvarez Painting and Restoration, LLC

Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC has recently opened in 2021 offering a home services for residential and commercial properties. We work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can be sure your house will be taken care of. From the smallest to the largest task, we believe your home deserves top-priority service that is efficient and reliable. This is why we started Alvarez Painting and Restoration LLC, to deliver quality professional services that you can trust.

2022 Super Service Award

Westfhal Painting and Drywall LLC

Westfhal Painting & Drywall draws on more than 16 years of industry experience to help homeowners in Waterbury, CT improve their spaces inside and out. Work with our painting contractor to add a pop of color or hire us to swap out your siding for improved curb appeal. No matter what project you decide to tackle, you can rely on our team for professional assistance.

2022 Super Service Award

Pro Painters and Solution

As licensed contractors, we provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to all of their projects, specializing in a a wide range of services. Since we founded our business, weve been committed to our clients needs and satisfaction

HIC.0642745
    Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023

Residential roofing, asphalt, cedar, rubber, flat roofs. Siding vinyl, cedar. decks & painting., remodeling , lite masonry work, chimney sweeps, wood stove installs, pellet stove installs.