DHL construction & design

South Kent, CT 06785

Remodeling

05/23/2017

Carolyn K.

I feel that he has done nothing but the highest quality of work. I have enjoyed having him here and I trust him completely. He is dependable and shows up as promised. Others who see his work are amazed at the quality and it really is just not notch.

Description of Work
He renovated my house, turned a screened in porch into part of your great room, he brought a laundry room upstairs from my basement, and added on a large deck. He also redid my kitchen.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

05/22/2017

Charles V.

Very good Dawson came out and repaired my shower door saving me the full replacement cost. I would use him again any time.

Description of Work
Bathroom repairs

Category home builders, home remodeling

05/22/2017

Michael V.

It went wonderful. He did a great job. His price was fair and accurate. I have been using Dawson for years and never had a problem. I will use him and recommend his service,

Description of Work
He repaired my front porch and rear deck. He also fixed some crown molding.

Category remodeling

FS Sanchez Landscaping LLC

Specializing in landscaping services, hardscaping, rock walls, patios, decks, and more! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Fantini Painting

Pro Painters

Pro Painters provides full-service commercial and residential painting in Watertown, CT and the surrounding areas. Family owned and vastly experienced we provide a full range of services that improves the interior and exterior look of your home, or business

Satisfaction