DHL construction & design

Founded 1975 • With Angi since May 2017

Remodeling...

3G CHIMNEY LLC

General masonry work - chimney & fireplace expertise. Chimney maintenance and renovation - certified (lic no. 4737) by Chimney Safety Institute of America, member of National Chimney Sweep Guild.NEVER use subcontractors. We DO repair what your husband has fixed. As a team of experts for chimney repair and maintenance, we use the latest, most sophisticated diagnostic equipment for efficient and accurate evaluation of the venting system and house environment. Color video camera for scanning and recording interior of the chimney and electronic, digital meters to evaluate air pressure, draft, and CO level are some of the tools we use to assure the safety of our customers.

Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete, landscaping and asphalt work.

PEGASUS GROUND MANAGEMENT LLC

Local company that specializes in all of your landscaping, hardscape needs, tree removal, stump removal, land clearing. Have been doing projects specific to all of these categories for 20 years. This is an owner operated company with professional and courteous staff to assist you from start to finish and anywhere in between. If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out! More than happy to offer professional advice.

05/23/2017

Carolyn K.

I feel that he has done nothing but the highest quality of work. I have enjoyed having him here and I trust him completely. He is dependable and shows up as promised. Others who see his work are amazed at the quality and it really is just not notch.

Description of Work
He renovated my house, turned a screened in porch into part of your great room, he brought a laundry room upstairs from my basement, and added on a large deck. He also redid my kitchen.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/22/2017

Charles V.

Very good Dawson came out and repaired my shower door saving me the full replacement cost. I would use him again any time.

Description of Work
Bathroom repairs

Category home builders,home remodeling

05/22/2017

Michael V.

It went wonderful. He did a great job. His price was fair and accurate. I have been using Dawson for years and never had a problem. I will use him and recommend his service,

Description of Work
He repaired my front porch and rear deck. He also fixed some crown molding.

Category remodeling