COLLEGE BOUND HANDYMAN

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2008

BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 7 YEARS. MOST ADVERTISING IS WORD OF MOUTH BECAUSE WE DO GREAT WORK FOR A FAIR PRICE. OUR EMPLOYEES ARE WELL MANNERED AND COURTEOUS...

TransBlue Hartford

Give us a call today for your Landscaping needs.

The Marc Of Clean Windows

My name is Marc Barrieau and I've been doing residential window cleaning full-time since 1991 and I still love it! I am fully insured and all the work is done professionally by myself (no employees).+ I almost always answer my phone-860 508 0447 if I'm near it - so call me! Please visit my website for more information http://www.themarcofcleanwindows.com/ I ALSO do powerwashing of houses/decks/patios etc. Lastly --i have an eBay business. I resell things. If you have ''stuff'' in your garage, basement etc that you don't want (most people do) - I might give you $$ for it! Please ASK ME! You'd be surprised what i might buy from you!

Caring Contractors LLC

Specialists in Lawn Maintenance, Powerwashing, and Interior/Exterior Painting. We put love and care into every project.

Offers by Caring Contractors LLC on Angi

06/09/2011

He seemed very professional. His quote was the highest among others. He was going to do more job as well like sand with the belt sander for some of the handrail. He knew what he was doing. He has season guys to do the job. I would rate him high overall. I probably not consider in using him in the future mainly because he was very highly priced.

Description of Work
College Bound Handyman just came out and gave an estimate in April for deck maintenance and pressure washing. The estimate was about $3450.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

11/04/2010

Josh presents well. There was a misunderstanding concerning the bill. The job took much longer than agreed. Josh did the electrical work for installing the bathroom fan. I ended up finishing the ceiling myself because I lost faith in what he was reporting. I hired an electrician to check the electrical work that Josh did and spent 200.00 to have it corrected. Lesson learned for me only let an elec...

Description of Work
Replaced the bathroom ceiling and installed a ceiling fan

Category contractors,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service

08/12/2010

We spent less than $5,000 on that work. Last summer he really redid our entire bathroom which included the flooring and carpentry. I think that Josh is inventive, reliable and reasonably priced. He does very, very good work. It is a great company and he is a great kid.

Description of Work
We use College Bound Handyman for handyman work. The last time we used him was maybe 3 weeks ago and he did some repair work on our garage.

Category contractors,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting

07/19/2010

provided creative ideas, especially for back yard; made a point of warning me when they discovered that the "extra" floor tile I had really did match what was already laid down in a previoius job; very young fellows, but manifested a professionalism beyond what one might expect.

Description of Work
repair floors; cut and install shades; install lattice under deck in back yard

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

04/22/2010

They started last Wednesday and they are 95 percent finished. They had to order the quarter round and they are waiting for that to come in. We had bought the flooring ourselves before we called them and the place where we bought it didn't have the matching stuff. I can't say enough for these guys. In the condo building that I live in, they can only work from 9 to 5. When 9 o'clock comes they are h...

Description of Work
College Bound Handyman tore up the rugs that were in my condo and put down laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

HANDYMEN SERVICES, CARPENTRY, WOOD WORK, BATHROOM REMODELING , LIGHT PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL.

LAWN & YARD WORK, HEAVY ELECTRICAL.