DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

212 Four Bridges Rd.

Somers, CT 06071

Residential and Commercial General Contracting Company....

06/25/2015

james M.

Description of Work
We had an over sized garage, mudroom and the kitchen remodeled. Dave and his team were very professional and worked very hard to make sure we were happy with their work. They payed close attention to details. Dave work with us through the design phase by drawing up the plans for us to look at and decide if that was what we wanted. We are very happy with the whole project from start to finish and would highly recommend them.

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

04/30/2015

Robert R.

Description of Work
I accidentally plowed my truck into the back wall of my garage, knocking the back wall loose, so that an 8 foot width of it needed to be rebuilt, the entry door needed to be replaced, and the entire length of the contiguous exterior wall needed to be resided. The cost was next to the lowest of 4 proposals I sought. He got to work promptly and the work was completed in four days. His workers were congenial and capable. His presentation was more professional in terms of the way he carried himself and the layout of the proposal than two of the four contractors I initially contacted. The cost on the proposal of the other who seemed professional exceeded the adjuster's estimate of the damages and what I could recover from my homeowner's insurance, so I really think I got the best deal in terms of professionalism, prompt quality work, and a fair price. I have another project I am considering, and I will certainly discuss it with him.

Category contractors, siding, doors

08/28/2014

james M.

Description of Work
We are just starting our renovation and so far we are very happy with the design end of our project. First day of demo and the house was left very clean. We are looking forward to working with Dave and his crew.

Category home builders

08/28/2012

Karen D.

We had our bathroom completely renovated by Dave Graham and his crew. We couldn't have asked for a smoother experience or a better general contractor. From the time we asked Design to Finish (Dave) to provide us with a quote, through the actual renovation and follow-up once the job was completed, Dave's professionalism and responsiveness was commendable and above and beyond other contractors we've engaged during our 16+ years of home ownership. His high standards matched our own and any questions we had before and after the job's completion were quickly and efficiently addressed. His dependability and responsiveness eased any stress or concerns we may have otherwise have had in such an undertaking. The bathroom we had renovated is our only full bathroom and it was overdue in terms of needing to be renovated. We had received other quotes but felt Design to Finish's quote was the most comprehensive and competitive in terms of offering a very good value for what we wanted. We also felt that with the options Dave suggested during the quote process, we could upgrade or elect more inexpensive options depending on our desires and our budget. It was a collaborative approach and he made our relatively small job feel like it was his priority. We gave Dave and his crew complete access to our home and bathroom during the job, and they were able to complete the job sooner than originally planned despite unanticipated issues that arose during the job and which Dave and his crew efficiently and effectively managed. When we returned home we never would have known there had been a crew working throughout various areas of our home (bathroom, basement, attic, kitchen etc); it was immaculate and the renovation more than exceeded our expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend Design to Finish for any type of renovation undertaking.

Description of Work
We had one full bathroom completely renovated from top to bottom. Old tub, toilet, sink and vanity mirror were removed and replaced. Existing tile floor was also demolished and new tile installed. Walls needed to be repaired (there was a hole) and then prepped for painting by owner. Bathroom light fixture was also replaced and new fan was installed to bring bathroom into compliance. In addition, we had a toilet replaced in a separate half bath (basement) as well as 5 light fixtures removed & replaced both inside and outside of the house (including a light and ceiling fan in one room).

Category home builders

EMPIRE CONSTRUCTION

Since 1992 Empire Construction has been offering homeowners and businesses in Connecticut high-quality roofing and siding services including new installations, repairs and replacements. Our commitment to quality and professional service makes us one of the state's most trusted contractors. Every project we work on receives the same attention to detail and high-quality materials. From repairing a residential roof, to installing seamless aluminum gutters on municipal buildings, our dedicated team of carpenters and craftsmen see to it that you receive the most reliable construction services possible so your building is protected from the elements. Roofing and siding are two of the most important aspects of any building and we specialize in roof installation, replacement and repairs as well as vinyl and wood siding installation. In addition to making your home look beautiful and increasing its value, our professional construction and home improvement services are also employed to help lower heating and cooling costs.

Bob & Sons Roofing

Serving all of Connecticut and Rhode Island; We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

TimberWolf Contracting LLC.

I am a licensed and insured Home Improvement Contractor with 30 years of experience in Home Improvements, Remodeling, and Repairs. We are a family owned business with my son working alongside me as a professional interior and exterior painter with both residential and commercial experience. Our attention to detail and workmanship is top-notch. We are reliable and will do whatever it takes to "make it right" for you.My professional abilities as a Handyman and Woodcrafter include but are not limited to the following: All types of flooring installation to include tile, laminate, and wood, wood floor refinishing, basic and finish carpentry, drywall installation/finishing, interior and exterior painting, kitchen and bath remodeling and repairs to include counter tops and , roofing installation and repairs, deck installation and refinishing, siding installation, masonry work, , window and door installation/repairs. We do a little bit of everything to include power washing. Please feel free to contact me with any questions in regards to any project s you have outstanding and would like to complete Make a list if you have numerous small items and give me a call, "No job is too small or too big". My rates are comparable but more often lower than my competitors. I have worked with area realtors on homes that required TLC and the results were outstanding. I pride myself on client satisfaction and look forward to working with you to turn your house into a home.

Check, Financing Available

Interior renovations, additions, decks, sunrooms, basements, etc.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC.

How is DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. overall rated?

DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. open?

DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. is open:

What payment options does DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. provide

DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available

Does DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offers free project estimates.

Does DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC.?

Yes, DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offers warranties.

What services does DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offer?

DESIGN TO FINISH GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC. offers the following services: Interior renovations, additions, decks, sunrooms, basements, etc.