DomesticAide

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2010

540 Hopmeadow St.

Simsbury, CT 06070

We are locally owned for over 20 years. We take pride in our quality residential home cleaning services. We are providing House Cleaning, Residential and Commercial Carpet & Tile Cleaning since 1987. Every cleaning service provided by DomesticAide is completely guaranteed. We bring all products and equipment. We use all environmentally "green" safe products. Also We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and as needed cleanings. We service the towns of Avon, Bloomfield, Canton, East Granby, Farmington, Granby, Simsbury, West Hartford, Windsor, Windsor Locks. We are insured and bonded while supplying all products and equipment. We pride ourselves on being dependable and quality oriented....

01/29/2017

Maria S.

One of my dogs threw up on my family room carpet. Domesticaide came and cleaned the carpet. All of the spots came out and there was no residual smell. I was very happy with the results. Domesticaide was prompt, professional and friendly. I would recommend them to my family and friends. I did have Domesticaide come back and do other carpets in my home.

Description of Work
I had my family room carpet cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

01/23/2017

Chantelle G.

Very professional and friendly. Great service!

Description of Work
House cleaning.

01/11/2017

Sandra M.

It went very well! They were very good.

Description of Work
They did a deep fall cleaning of my house.

Category house cleaning

Thank you ever so much for review. We greatly apprecicated have the work.

01/07/2017

Kathleen S.

Better than I could've hoped! Their service was very friendly yet professional. They found details of work that I hadn't even asked to have done. High quality and affordable! Recommend highly!

Description of Work
Interior Housecleaner

Category house cleaning

We appreciate the kind words and you have a beautiful home.

04/01/2013

daniel K.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for leaving us such a great review. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

02/14/2013

Len J.

The initial cleaning was done well and as advertised. The bi-weekly cleaning has been good as well. I would recommend this service.

Description of Work
I was looking for every other week house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful review. We will see you again in 2 weeks.

Cleaning Giants

Let us do the job you hate and provide an amazing standard cleaning, deep cleaning, or move in/out cleaning for your home. We offer 100% customer satisfaction. What sets us apart from the competition is there are no long waits to get a quote or estimate, and then another wait to find out availability. You book instantly through our website based on flat rates and extras.

Magic Feathers

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties, as well as move in and move outs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Laurindo services

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa

Dusting, Vacuuming, General Housing Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Grout Sealing, One Time Cleaning, Weekly Cleaning, Everyother Week Cleaning, Monthly Cleaning.

Window Washing, Post Construction Cleanup.