Action Carpet & Floor Covering Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2011

1394 Hopmeadow St

Simsbury, CT 06070

Action Carpet & Floor Covering, Inc. employs the most gifted installation teams in the business. We offer a lifetime warranty on all residential installations and a five-year warranty on all commercial installations. We are able to offer this because of the quality of our installers. The average installation team has been with Action for just over 11 years, no current installer has been with Action Carpet and Floor Covering for less than five years. Further, each installer has a minimum of 12 years in the flooring business. Call and speak directly with the owner Kevin Blake. Please visit our website at www.action–carpet.com. Thank you. Award winning....

07/08/2016

Ronald B.

06/21/2016

Margaret D.

Category carpet cleaners

09/29/2015

Leslie M.

Description of Work
Carpet installed on stairs. Very professional. Excellent service.

08/04/2015

Clare B.

Category hardwood floor

{member's name removed}, Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We really appreciate it and we are delighted to know that you are pleased with us and our services.

02/18/2015

Peter E.

They have been good. We have some problems with them working around our schedule and it was little bit of problem with one of the floor they have to do some of extra work it increase the price a little, but nothing bad. I probably would use them again.

Description of Work
I use Action Carpet & Floor Covering for flooring and they are doing it right now.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for taking time to review us on Angie's List. Your comments are helpful to us as we are constantly trying to improve our services. We hope you are pleased with the end results. We take pride in our work and want our customers completely happy with us, our products and services.

01/28/2015

Margaret D.

Description of Work
PURCHASED 2 bedroom wall to wall carpets. There was a 20% deal ended up being $8.19 sq foot now it'a$ 5.19. No great deal. We also had a carpet cleaned upstairs and re strength. Did good job. Had grout in 3 rooms cleaned and resealed. Very difficult to get an appointment. The second part of the job was supposed to start at 9:00 am, service man didn't come to house until 1:00 pm. |'

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, floor cleaning

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. These reviews help us make improvements to our products and services. Your review is appreciated. We hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you again in the future.

12/18/2014

Julia J.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpet. The first time they sent 2 guys. One was in training the other more experienced. After the work was done, the one in training did a horrible job. But to fix that, the next day they sent out their best guy who did an amazing job. I have used this company before and highly recommend them. They do great work.

11/16/2014

Eranda P.

Did a good job.

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. These reviews help us make improvements to our products and services. Your review is very much appreciated. We hope to do business with you again in the future.

11/01/2014

Christine C.

See above

Description of Work
They installed carpet for my entire second floor (approx 1200 sq ft) and installed a stair runner. They were awesome from start to finish;professional, responsive, prompt and helpful. Highly recommend and will definitely use them for any flooring work we do in the future.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this glowing review on Angie's List. We are so glad to know how pleased you are with our services and we hope to do business with you again in the future.

10/15/2014

Cheryl B.

It went perfect and I'd give them an A+ if I could! I really love my bathroom floor now.

Description of Work
They installed a new bathroom floor for me.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We are delighted to know how happy you are with your bathroom and that you are pleased with our services. We hope to do business again with you in the future.

10/06/2014

Selma W.

They were on time, efficient, polite and did a professional job! The carpet looks great.

Description of Work
My mom had buckeling in her carpet. They re-stretched the carpet.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

We are so happy to know that you are pleased with our services. We hope you will choose us for your flooring needs again in the future. Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Angie's List. It helps us more than you know. Thank you for your business!

09/17/2014

Katie Z.

Description of Work
I had my carpet stretched and cleaned. Looked like new when they were done!

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We're glad to know you are happy with our services. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angie's List. We hope to do business again with you in the future!

08/18/2014

Susan T.

They were professional, timely and knowledgeable. In the end their price for the engineered wood product that we preferred was up and above 2 other estimates we got from other providers. They did give us a price for a less expensive engineered wood, but since we really wanted the higher end product, we did not go with this provider.

Description of Work
They came out and did an estimate to replace the kitchen and hallway floor.

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

08/16/2014

Teddy B.

I worked all the details with Kevin through phone and email. Kevin delivered on every detail we had agreed to. Action Carpet made an initial visit to explain what they were going to do. They then came in on the scheduled date. Moved all furniture items, removed the old carpet, installed new carpet, installed door transitions, and moved all furniture items back to where they were. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Replace carpet in 2 bedroom condo in Wethersfield CT

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted to know that you are pleased with our services. We hope to serve you again in the future. Very sincerely, Sandy Lisella, Manager and Marketing/Advertising Director Action Carpet & Floor Covering

05/14/2014

Yogesh K.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning on both floors and basement

05/12/2014

William F.

We requested installation over a three-day weekend to minimize impact on school schedule -- the excellent installation and cleanup work was completed in two days!

Description of Work
Installed luxury vinyl tile flooring total area 1420 sq. ft = a large room + an entrance + Kitchen/office area for our church nursery and pre-school space.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to know that you are pleased and we hope to do business with you again in the future.

05/02/2014

Paul D.

Best price and most responsive for my last minute decision to put hardwood in my kitchen remodel. They ripped up the old linoleum and plywood and put new hardwood in. Feathered with the existing hardwood in the dining room. They did the same in a small bathroom by the kitchen. They also stained an refinished the new and old floor. It looks amazing and is my favorite part of the kitchen remodel. Alex was the installer and they do not mess around. Extremely hardworking and very careful with the existing molding on the walls (even thought I told him not to worry about it). I will be hiring them soon to finish the floors in the upstairs bedroom.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor install for kitchen renovation

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to give us this review on Angie's List. We're glad to know you are happy and we hope to service you once again in the future.

04/28/2014

Andrea D.

We had a limited window of time to remove and replace carpeting with multiple other service providers working simultaneously. Their work was neat and professional and they did a great job. We were limited to carpets that were in stock, but there were several samples available to pick.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced approximately 800 square feet of carpet in a 25 year old house.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this review on Angie's List. We are delighted to know that you are pleased with the service, selection and work we did. Thank you for your business and we hope to serve you again in the future.

01/13/2014

crystal W.

Installed carpet in a finished basement area. Very professional and quality workmanship. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I used "ACTION CARPET AND FLOOR COVERING, INC."

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thank you very much for this review. We're happy to know that you are pleased with our services and we hope to work with you again in the future.

12/21/2013

Ralph C P.

I will never use another carpet store for sales or installation. They have my loyalty. They are one of a kind. You don't find dealers like this anymore.

Description of Work
I wanted a runner installed on my stairs. I had the carpet, but I could not find any place to do the job. ABC did it for me at a reasonable rate. The installer also replaced the padding I had at no charge.

12/04/2013

Kumi S.

Product exceeded expectation in appearance. One has to reach down and actually touch the "grout" to determine that it is fake! The installer had an auto accident on the way to the job and was unable to do it. The owner worked hard to find a sub who did an excellent job. I am very pleased and recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Sold and installed fiberglass laminated vinyl flooring in kitchen, halls. bathroom over cement slab that was uneven, in late 18th cent barn converted to home. Not an easy job!

08/14/2013

Christie L.

It went extremely well. All my questions were answered quicky, clearly and so I could understand the first Time.

Description of Work
Help select carpet, measured, work with me for install outside of normal hours.

06/16/2013

Karen M.

I had Action Carpet install my carpeting about 10 years ago. Kevin advised me on installation ideas so the carpet would look great for many years. I was glad for his advice and help, because my carpet still looks like its brand new! They had to come out to stretch the carpet in a couple of places, and their service has been fabulous. They?re always on time and are flexible with my schedule. Recently, Tony came out to steam-clean the carpets and wash/wax the kitchen floor. He does superior work! I?m a repeat customer and always recommend Action Carpet.

Description of Work
Steam-clean carpets and wash/wax kitchen floor.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/11/2013

DIANE Y.

perfect job

Description of Work
Professional service , had 2 coats of poly on condo floors

08/09/2011

John P.

I worked with the folks at Action Carpet and Floor Covering. Because of the high volume and standard nature of my request due to product populariy, the process was very easy. The Owner, Kevin Blake brought samples to my house. We reviewed the product, warranty, installion schedule/considerations and price. We agreed on the price and installion details. Coordinting with his team for schedule changes was easy. My floors are in. The installion team led by lex did a fantastic job! We are thrilled!

Description of Work
As part of my home renovation, I wanted to install pre-finished oak hardword flooring in my secong floor. The job consisted of approx 650 square feet 2 beddrooms, 3 closets. The services I was looking to have performed were 1) Review and selection of prefinished hardwood flooring. 2) Review of installaion schedule to be coordinated with other jobs within my renovation schedule 3) Installation.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you member for the wonderful feedback! We so appreciate wonderful customers like you and strive to provide excellent customer service with the BEST installation teams! Alex and Nick have been with us for years as have been most of our installers. We are blessed with the longevity of these great craftsmen. Thanks again Kevin Blake

Frittaz LLC

Frittaz LLC is a small growing business specializing in Vinyl and laminate flooring installation. As an owner operated business, I pride myself in giving the best customer service possible. My work will speak for itself! I look forward to working with you so give me a call or click for an estimate today!

EP Floors LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in hardwood flooring services, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Great White Cleaning Co

"Killing Germs & Eating Dirt" We love Dirt! .. its Delicious! But most of all We love our customers! Hello, I'm Scott Call me toll free @ 1-833-EAT-DIRT * We have 30 years of cleaning experience in customers' homes. * Not a franchise, we live here, and owner operated. (Westfield, MA) * References in your neighborhood, possibly your own street. * Angie’s List Super Service Awarded for the past 6 years. * A+ Better Business Bureau member since 2005. * Customers know us a being honest, dependable & hardworking. Proudly served my country from 85-89 (USMC Veteran MAG 32) and now proudly serving you with the same integrity, dedication and pride! Greatwhitecleaning.com, Facebook.com/attackingdirt Attackingdirt.com

Provide and install - carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, marble, stone and wood floor, water damage, VCT, laminate floor, carpet, vinyl and upholstery cleaning & mold test/remediation.