Accent Windows & Doors LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

Accent Windows & Doors is a premier home improvement contracting company installing the finest products available with a reputation for providing the highest level of customer service and quality installations in the area. We specialize in Windows, Doors and Siding installation and various other home improvements. We never subcontract work out and with no salesmen or middle men you will be dealing directly with the owner through all phases of your home improvement project....

When I started in business, I knew what I wanted was a special kind of company, a business that focused on quality and on building relationships with its customers. A company that would become a welcome and trusted part of my community. Since then I have had the great fortune to build relationships with many of my customers, working together to help them realize the potential in their homes. DBA Czerwinski, Steve.

NESCOR aims to be the level best in home remodeling. Our missions is to provide the highest quality products at a fair price in order to help consumers save energy, and prevent damage to their most valuable asset - their homes. Since our beginnings back in 1957, our products, staff and service have met and often exceeded our New England customers’ expectations. Windows, Roofing, Exterior Doors, Gutter systems and Insulation. From start to finish, we know you will be impressed with our exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.

GUTTER REPAIR REPLACE & INSTALL, FLAT ROOF REPAIR & REPLACE, SIDING REPAIR REPLACE & INSTALL, EPDN ROOF REPAIR AND INSTALL

01/07/2019

It was wonderful to deal with Doug and his crew. Professional from start to finish. EXCELLENT! I would definitely recommend and use this company again.

Description of Work
New front door with side panels and a new storm door

Category doors

11/18/2017

Doug was always on time. His crew was very considerate, met the timeline they set and cleaned up after themselves. I can't think of what else you'd want from a window installation.

Description of Work
I had 8 replacement windows installed.

Category replacement windows

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you. Let me know when you are ready to do phase 2

09/02/2017

When we received the estimate from Doug, there were no high pressure sales tactics and no gimmicks. He gave us a fair estimate without wasting our time. He was professional and very knowledgeable. He and his crew showed up when they said they would. They were respectful of our belongings, even putting down a drop cloth by the front door to protect our hardwood floors. They did a beautiful job with...

Description of Work
Replacement of 4sliding windows in our sunroom.

05/23/2017

Doug is fantastic. He gave us exactly what we were looking for at a reasonable price. The installation was done efficiently and professionally. Our windows look and work great. We will definitely be using Accent Windows & Doors on future window replacements.

Description of Work
Several double hung replacement windows, and one larger picture window with slide windows on either side.

04/18/2017

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and professional. Owner was on site for job and had good support. In and out quickly but did very thorough job.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Window Installation, Vinyl Replacement, Fiberglass & Wood, Entry Doors, Patio Doors, Storm Doors, Vinyl & Wood Siding, Basement Finishing, Home Improvements & Repairs

Roofing