A-1 Windows & Doors LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2008

A1 windows & doors LLC was established in 1989 in the Farmington Valley and still to this day operates from the Farmington Valley in our new state of the art showroom. A1 windows & doors is owned and operated by David Urbach, who is still 27 years later, one of the installers for his company. All of our installers are employees of the company, not sub-contractors. We specialize in the complete line of the year 2015 compliant energy star rated windows and doors, as well as many styles and colors of vinyl siding. All of our windows are doors are backed with a minimum of a 20 year warranty....

Steve Czerwinski Inc

When I started in business, I knew what I wanted was a special kind of company, a business that focused on quality and on building relationships with its customers. A company that would become a welcome and trusted part of my community. Since then I have had the great fortune to build relationships with many of my customers, working together to help them realize the potential in their homes. DBA Czerwinski, Steve.

Offers by Steve Czerwinski Inc on Angi
Action Windows & Siding LLC

Action Windows & Siding, LLC is home improvement/construction corporation organized with over 20 years in manufacturing, engineering and installing experience. Our extensive product line we have formed partnerships with over dozen of the leading manufacturers in our field. This allows us to offer an even larger selection in wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum and steel windows and doors.

Silverline Restoration, Inc.

We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply with a 50 year full material and labor warranty. We also specialize in fiber cement and vinyl siding. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home improvement project as if it were our own. We offer a wide range of roofing expertise and experience to meet the specific needs of our clients. We specialize in a variety of roofing, to include asphalt shingle, traditional tile, natural slate, flat, foam, or single-ply. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

07/25/2020

Daniel replaced a dozen wood casement windows for us with new vinyl clad ones. The windows he replaced were 20 year old ones from when the home addition was constructed. The other windows in the house were replaced about 15 years ago and Daniel was able to almost exactly match those. He provided the best price and his team was quick and efficient. They did a great job and the new windows are perfe...

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category decks,replacement windows

02/09/2019

I spoke with them on the phone and they gave me some good advice. Very cordial and honest. Door started working again by itself, so no one needed to come out.

Description of Work
Door not closing

07/22/2018

Flawless. David and his GM Danny were a pleasure to do business with. Responsive, professional, courteous, and considerate. Did what they said they were going to do, and when they said they were going to do it. A refreshing experience in light of some of the sketchy businesses / tradesmen that I've encountered in the course of doing multiple home improvement projects this year. I would recommend A...

Description of Work
New front storm door, and new storm windows for our living room and dining room

06/15/2018

Superior customer service, polite, great value! I've had window work done by 3 different companies at this point and David has been the best. Worked with my budget, style, size, everything! Could not be more pleased upon finding him!

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

06/13/2018

I was blown away by his recommendations for less expensive options. Very professional, and friendly! If things need replacing in the future, I will definitely use this company, and will highly recommend them to all my friends!

Description of Work
Front door and 2 windows replaced

Category replacement windows,doors

Vinyl replacement & new construction windows, wood replacement & new construction windows, siding, storm products, porches, enclosed 3 season rooms & kitchens, patio doors. entry doors

roofs