Armstrong Moving and Storage

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2011

Apartments
Auto Transportation

Armstrong Moving and Storage, an agent for Schneider Van Lines, is a family owned and operated Local, Long Distance, International and Commercial Moving Company. We have been A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau for almost 10 years. We are a well respected name in the moving and storage industry, serving families and employees worldwide with our relocation services. We stay within customer budgets while maintaining the highest levels of service. We understand our consumer's needs and priorities, and here at Armstrong, customer satisfaction is our number one priority....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

05/22/2021

No show!!!! Armstrong Moving did not show up for the job. Don't bother hiring them, they are not reliable, cannot count on them.

Description of Work
Local moving (30 miles), mattress, table from storage to residence.

01/26/2014

I liked the fact that this was one of the first companies to reply to my request for an estimate. Staff was very nice. I personally spoke to & got advice from the owner Ivan & really appreciated it. I did feel a bit pressured by them to accept their estimate. Armstrong had the best price for my move but could not meet the dates & schedule I required so I ended up using another company.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for a long distance move

01/23/2014

The guys showed up as scheduled and worked thru until they were finished. Very nice and professional.

08/26/2013

Fine no issues. I reviewed and submitted a review for this more than a year ago.

Description of Work
move a small amount of household items from NY to OR

03/05/2012

Erica (one of their reps) has been out several times, they have brought me out boxes and paper and she is wonderful, she helped me come out to pack things. I have never had service like this before.

Description of Work
They are currently in the process of moving us.

02/14/2012

They charged me $11,000. They were very professional and very responsive to my particular situation. The people that they had sent to pack my things were incredibly professional and they knew what they were doing. They were very responsive, polite, and tidy. The account executive, who coordinated everything, was very professional and very responsive. I could get a hold of him very easily when I ne...

Description of Work
I used Armstrong Moving & Storage, seven months ago. They helped me move.

08/30/2011

The owner came to estimate the move cost; his estimate of the weight and cost was lower than an other BBB rated mover, so we selected Armstrong (part of Stevens World Wide Movers) based upon the estimate and assurance of quality. Days before the scheduled move, the van broke down, so owner sent a medium and smaller truck and several packers. We specifically identified high value and fragile items ...

Description of Work
Thsi was a move of the contents of a two story colonial from New York to Rhode Island. We have moved similar quantities about six different times via different movers from different states. This clearly was the most stressful and difficult move. I would not recommend this mover. The Stevens Corp claims adjuster was thorough in her research of the value of the damaged items. After several attempts to increase the claim after we discovered additional damaged and lost items, we finally 'gave up' and reluctantly accepted their intiial amount to end the process after several months of negotiation, - but we still maintain that we should be compensated for the missing or lost items. The overall settled dollar amount was not unreasonable

Category moving companies

Local Moves, Storage, Long Distance Moving, Commercial Moving, Residential Moving, International Moving, Storage Services

We will not move flammable items, plants, foods, alcohol, and other items as per regulation of DOT both intrastate and interstate and international. Storage is not self storage and is not accessible to clients 24hours. Please be advised any homes or buinesses infested with rodents and/or insects will not be moved or stored.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover