A P Malin & Co

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2017

Start to finish Home Remodeling, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Deck building and revamping, additions. Licensed and insured, excellent customer satisfaction rate!...

Mx Impact Power Washing

Max Impact Soft & Power Washing is a business designed in Connecticut to suit the needs of clients that need there exterior of there homes and surrounding areas of there renewed to exceptional original brand new looking condition. The Owner has specialized and spent all of his life in the cleaning background. The business only hires top trained employees who show mutual respected interest in the business

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the Westchester area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Service Pro llc

Good work good people Service pro llc Power washing Interior- exterior painting Carpentry Gutter cleaning Kitchen cabinets painting Kitchen cabinets installation Flooring installation FREE ESTIMATE

Offers by Service Pro llc on Angi

07/02/2018

it went well, friendly and good service

Description of Work
removed old deck and built a new one

Category decks

02/14/2018

There were no hiccups whatsoever. The job was done quickly and efficiently. This company is a straight shooter. If they can’t do something or it is out of your budget, you will know up front. Estimates were dead on. I would hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Shower pan replaced.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

02/10/2018

Aaron was always professional and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Aaron made the job a pleasure to have him working in our home. He was neat and other then seeing what was done each day you would not know he was there.

Description of Work
I had my bathroom gutted and a complete remodel

Category home remodeling

02/09/2018

Arron did a great job. He worked efficiently, clean, and fast. He gave me a very fair honest price and his work was very detailed. He was on time every morning and left no mess behind. I would definitely hire and recommend him again.

Description of Work
Arron did work on my bathroom and my down stairs.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,home remodeling,house painters

02/09/2018

It was very good. He was in and out within 1 day. He cleaned up. It was exceptionally fast and he did a good job. I was very pleased with it. I'd highly recommend him. He is very polite.

Description of Work
He put in a new shower stall.

Category remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I am glad we were able to be so efficient with your project, and even happier you are satisfied!

We offer the whole range of home improvement necessities. From simple painting and drywall repair, to full kitchen and bath remodels, our experienced crews will beautify any space.

New construction.