Warsaw Home Improvement

HIC.0618820
CT
Connecticut
11/30/2021

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1117 E Putnam Ave # 492

Riverside, CT 06878

We are a family operated company with six - four employees depending on the work load. We use subcontractors for parts requiring separate licensing like electrical, plumbing, hvac. Our license number is HIC.0618820. ONLY Angie's List members we offer special 5% cash discount. We take our high quality work seriously, make an effort to keep you satisfied, and always clean at the end of each day. Visit our website: www.warsawhomeimprovement.com...

home remodeling (37)interior painting (11)plumbers (10)door installation (8)window replacement (8)drywall (7)basement remodeling (6)woodworking (6)decks & porches (6)flooring (5)closet design (5)home builder (4)

05/11/2021

Konrad and his team did an amazing job. From the day I first reached out to have him come and look at the job, he was always on time, highly professional and very thorough and detail oriented with all of the work that was done. Konrad was very responsive to all of my questions and requests for any additional items that needed to be taken care of, and all requests were handled promptly. The transfo...

Description of Work
We had to renovate and update a 120 year old house that was last worked on in the 1950s.

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

05/07/2021

Excellent! Would not hesitate to call Konrad again, just exceptional. Far surpassed our expectations in terms of professionalism, efficiency, predicting problems and planning for them, attention to detail, outstanding supervision and communication with client, excellent follow up with detailed analysis of problem and resolution.

Description of Work
Complex water leaks on outdoor deck due to poor original work when home originally built

Category decks,water damage restoration,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

02/24/2021

Konrad replaced about 650 sqft of flooring on my first floor. He demoed tile, removed linoleum, replaced baseboards, replaced a toilet, and did some drywall. His work was exceptional, although we weren't able to level the floor since we had no place to put the furniture. I should also mention that he was able to keep dust from tile demolition to a minimum by putting up proper plastic barriers. Kon...

Description of Work
Install Vinyl Flooring

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

Review for Warsaw Home Improvement - 1117 E Putnam Ave , Riverside, CT - 39210664

02/20/2021

We love our new home! Konrad and the team at Warsaw did excellent quality work. They are professional, timely, helpful and very reasonably priced. Our new home turned out beautifully and was completed on schedule. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We had our cape converted into a colonial. Major renovation.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Review for Warsaw Home Improvement - 1117 E Putnam Ave , Riverside, CT - 39204542

02/20/2021

Went well, very close to schedule and estimated cost. Konrad and his crew do nice work and make good recommendations if you need ideas. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
3rd story attic remodel, including bath, guest room and common room.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,insulation,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

12/11/2018

Konrad and Peter were always punctual, courteous, and kept the work area as clean as possible. Konrad was also easy to get in touch with and was very responsive. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Konrad and his team worked on an update to my kitchen. I had new countertops (installed by the stone company), new tile backsplash, and a new sink/faucet installed. I also had a bathroom vanity replaced. The demo job with done quickly and with minimal mess. The tile work was absolutely meticulous. There were some challenges along the way because this is a 90-year old house. Konrad and his team came up with excellent sultions and pulled everything off beautifully. The vanity replacement was especially difficult because of how the plumbing was configured. My plumber would have needed to go into the wall and move the pipes. Konrad and his associate, Peter, were able to shift the pipes and make minor changes to vanity to make it work. They saved me a lot of money over the plumber and made it very convenient.

06/06/2018

Warsaw does an excellent job. They are reasonable, punctual, and do very high quality work. The only concern is their affiliation with their plumber, Gold Coast. They are absolutely horrible - not thorough, do not tell you anything, complain when their work causes more problems, and will not come back to fix work they messed up even a month later. I would happily use them, and ask for your own plu...

Description of Work
Repair pipe leak damage that destroyed the family room

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

07/31/2017

Would highly recommend. Received itemized invoices before and after each project. The quality of the work associated with tile and painting cannot be beat. The rooms and kitchen cabinets looked brand new. Will definitely be using them for future projects.

Description of Work
The team at Warsaw repainted my kitchen cabinets, bathroom and outdoor column. They replaced my subfloor in the foyer and re-tiled. They also painted and tiled my garage.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

04/22/2016

We have never been happier with a contract. All team memberes highly skilled, efficient, excellent prep and cleanup.

Description of Work
installed new sliding doors and windows, including custom windows; rennovated guest bathroom

Category remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 11/02/2015

08/31/2015

I called to make an appointment to come and look at my house to do some construction, I turned up on the day and time and nobody showed up. I called and left a message asking someone to call me, explaining nobody had showed for our appointment. They never got back to me!! So I gave the work to someone else!!

Description of Work
Nothing

Work Completed On 08/07/2015

All I can do is offer my sincere apologies for missing our appointment and not getting back to you. We had an emergency at current project that absorbed all of my attention at that time. I hope that everything turned up ok and you are happy with your choice.

Kitchen, bathroom, & basement remodeling. Decks & porches.