CT Treadmill Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

Fitness - Equipment

Treadmill and other exercise equipment repair and maintenance services. All makes and models of fitness equipment are serviced. This is a sole proprietorship so I have flexibility in scheduling and can cater to what works best with you. I've sold equipment in the past and have been servicing equipment for 8 years. CT Treadmill Repair was started in October 2009. Diagnose problems, run diagnostic tests, perform preventative or routine maintenance, parts replacement, calibration, cleaning, and adjusting. Initial charge is $129 and if the issue can be dealt with in one visit no additional charge (Commercial Rates Vary). If parts are needed and another visit is to be made, the fee is $69 plus cost of parts. You will shown/told about any problems that are found, and be quoted ahead of time before any parts are ordered. I will take care of you in the fastest time possible. Sometimes one visit is all that is needed for your equipment. Preventative Maintenance and Service contracts are also offered for commercial facilities....

AAA APPLIANCE REPAIR

We have been servicing the greater Hartford area and beyond for 34 years. We accept all major credit cards, give senior discounts and quote the cost of repair prior to doing the repair. We provide a receipt with a written warranty on every job completed. Our techs are clean cut and respect your property. We also provide service after business hours that may require a higher fee.

A Action Appliance

Welcome to A Action Appliance Repair LLC. It has been my family's pleasure to service our customers in the Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Shoreline, North East, Litchfield and all of Connecticut since 1961. We service Springfield Massachusetts areas, and Rhode Island. We will be here for you, day and night, or whenever you need help to fix all brands, makes, and models of your appliances. We repair & service LG, Samsung GE, Maytag, Amana, Sears, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Sub-zero, Thermador, Bosch Viking, Profile and many more. You will love our 5-year warranty, clean cut professional staff, and discount coupons. Our live customer care operators are waiting to answer your questions. We thank you in advance and promise to do our best. Additional contact names - Doug Scheer, Jay Miskin. Cost is determined by the job. Appliance repair. Clothes washer & dryer repair. Stove repair. Range repair. Oven repair. Cooktop repair. Dishwasher repair. Garbage disposer repair. Refrigerator repair

Ray's Appliance Repair

*Prefers a phone call when requesting a service* Family owned & operated. Appliance Repair Company. Super Service Award winner for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016! Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (860) 584-2145

03/31/2020

It took a few weeks to get John to come out from the first phone call. When he did, he had brought the wrong part to repair it. He said it turns out it needs a motor not a control board. I paid him for the trip out even though it wasn't fixed. He was helpful in submitting the initial warranty claim for a motor. When the motor arrived, I contacted him to say it was in and I'd like him to come out t...

Description of Work
Treadmill belt was not working.

Category appliance repair,fitness equipment

06/08/2018

I needed my treadmill's walking belt adjusted because it was slipping (I was afraid that there might be a more serious problem because we couldn't fix the slipping without John's help) . John was wonderful. He had a thorough knowledge about my NordicTrack. He checked and tuned up the whole machine, checking that all the parts were in good condition, making sure the screws and bolts were properly t...

Description of Work
Treadmill adjustment and tune up

Category fitness equipment

11/20/2017

He arrived on time and performed the work quickly & professionally. The cost estimate was accurate and the treadmill continues to be working fine 6 months later. Much cheaper and less hassle than buying a new treadmill.

Description of Work
Belt would not start up once it was turned on.

Category fitness equipment

10/17/2017

John was great to deal with. Called back promptly and came to my house quickly. Had to order new motor for resistance. Installed it and it failed while he was still there. Ordered a second one and promptly installed. Working fine.

Description of Work
Elliptical repair.

09/06/2017

Great! He was professional and provided solutions for issues

Description of Work
Treadmill tune up

04/04/2017

John replaced a new motor and power cord on our 15+ year old TRUE treadmill. He did a great job and I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Treadmill inoperable.

Category fitness equipment store

08/25/2016

John came to the house which was no short trip, not once, but twice. The first time he diagnosed the problem and showed me the catalog price of the part he needed to order. When the part came in he came back, installed it, pulled the treadmill apart to fix a noise issue, tuned it up, cleaned it up, calibrated it, and put it all back together. Runs like new and this thing has 26,000 miles on it. I recommend him highly. Well worth it!

Description of Work
My Cybex commercial treadmill's keypad stopped responding. Needed service and maintenance work.

Category fitness equipment store

12/01/2015

I had a treadmill which I had to take apart in order to move it and was unable to figure out how to put it back together. I searched Angie's List and found John. I called him on a saturday afternoon, explained the problem to him and he came 2 days later and not only put it back together but did a long overdue maintance for the cost of the maintenance only. I can't say how pleased I am with his service, not to mention his promptness in tending to my problem and his professionalism. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Treadmill reassembly and maintenance.

Category appliance repair","fitness equipment store

01/11/2015

I think he did a great job. He's a nice guy and answered all my questions. He told me that my treadmill was a pretty decent one and would probably last a while longer. He was very thourough and tested the macine by running on it. I couldn't have been happier and I tend to be critical sometimes. Do you want to pay John or spend a grand for a new treadmill? Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Examined all aspects of the machine including the belt, motor, incline motor and all nuts and bolts for tightness. He tightened and lubed the belt, reported the condition of the motor and vacuumed inside the motor. He gave me a status of the electronics. He answered all questions.

07/14/2014

I was very pleased with the service. John was easy to reach to make an appointment and I did not have to wait long to have him come to do the repair. He was friendly and professional. His services are reasonably priced. I highly recommend using CT Treadmill Repair.

Description of Work
Fixed treadmill (reattached belt, adjusted belt tension, etc.)

Category appliance repair

Treadmill repair, treadmill maintenance, treadmill tune-up, moving a treadmill, treadmill parts, elliptical repair and service, fitness equipment repair and service, gym equipment repair and service, commercial preventative maintenance contracts available, equipment consulting, connection to used equipment sources

Do not sell fitness equipment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal