Karol Construction LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2009

Owner is ever present through out the entire process. You will work with me from initial contact, through the quoting process and you will see me on the job site every day. All workers are company employees, we do not use sub-contractors. Our goal is to help you realize your dream house by combining old world craftsmanship with the finest modern materials. Owner is from Poland, speaks fluent English and Polish, and has been working in construction for 15 years....

Rondini Plaster and Stucco

all types of plastering, veneer plaster ,3 coat gypsum plaster, cement stucco, acrylic finishes, eifs systems over 35 years experience. Licensed and Insured

Dihaz Gutters LLC

Dihaz Gutters LLC provides high-quality gutter services. Such as Gutter cleaning, Gutter repair & Gutter installation. Dihaz Gutters LLC has 5 years of Residential Gutter Installation experience in Connecticut, Fully insured and offers quality and reliable services quickly. Please call directly at 860-518-7506 for a quick response..

Clean Machine Power Wash

Established in 1974, Clean Machine Powerwash Inc. has been serving Massachusetts and Connecticut for the past 42 years. We are fully insured with Workman’s Comp. and Liability. At Clean Machine Power Wash, we pride ourselves on our expert exterior house washing services and customer service. Clean Machine Power Wash cleaners work around your schedule, providing cleaning service so convenient that you don't even need to be at your property while we're on the job! With Clean Machine Power Wash cleaners, our main concerns are your satisfaction and a job well done! We don't just wash, we scrub! So you can say farewell to mold, mildew & dirt. Check out our website for information on the many services we offer. Please contact Clean Machine Power Wash for a FREE estimate: 224 Cold Springs Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089.

07/13/2019

Garland P.

Karol Sobieski, the owner, is undoubtedly one of the finest contractors I have ever hired. He was the low bidder on the job, started the job on time, and completed the work when promised. He worked alongside of his men and made suggestions that improved the quality of the project. I will certainly re-hire him again for any project that I may require.

Description of Work
Renovation of an existing 25 year old deck, 700 square feet, where old deck planking had to be removed and new planking installed.

Category decks

05/12/2016

Sandra V.

They were professional and prompt. Never had a harder working crew at our house! The finished job was perfect! Owner was on site daily. Would highly recommend him. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced existing large deck floor with composite, reinforced the deck, sanded and stained railings and fixed leak in front door.

Category decks

06/30/2015

Eileen B.

I would recommend Karol Construction without hesitation. He and his crew were prompt, courteous and professional, and their site cleanup was meticulous. This was a tricky job, replacing four oversized windows set on a pitch. The wood on the sides and below was very rotted. Karol's vendor told him the windows would take 4-6 weeks to manufacture, but when I asked him if he could expedite the job, he contacted them and got the job done in 3 weeks. I was astounded. He was on site both days, and the crew showed up exactly on time. They cleaned everything very thoroughly. I own an older home and have done lots of renovations, and working with Karol Construction was the best experience with a contractor I have ever had.

Description of Work
Replaced four large (screen door-size) windows in a sunroom. Removed and replaced rotted wood around the windows. Replaced siding. Fixed a dent in siding near garage. Reattached sagging soffits on main house.

Category siding

07/30/2014

Peggy R.

Description of Work
I had the metal siding on the enclosed back porch of my brickhouse removed because it was in bad shape and the color was an ugly brown that did not match up to the white vinyl siding on the front enclosed porch. Theere was a cellar door that needed to be replaced there too. | |Karol asked me to order the door and locks I wanted and to buy the paint I wanted. This makes sense because you are sure of getting just what you want.I ordered a door from Home Depot and when the door was delivered to the store Karol picked it up. |I think this went very well- Karol and his colleagues are very responsive and professsional. He and his crew showed up promptly and worked all day. The job took two days and my house ue looks terrific. The men were very polite to my mother and the site was cleaned up every day. |They did a professional job and I would not hesitate to use Karol Construction again.

Category decks,siding

08/19/2013

keith B.

I recommend Karol to anyone in need of a good contractor. His price was fair, his work was outstanding and it was done quickly. He came when he said he would and did what he said he would do and more. His guiding principle was that he was putting his name on it so it had to be perfect. I have recommended him many times and everyone had been thrilled with his work. Bottom line is: you cant go wrong.

Description of Work
Removed existing vestibule, built new covered wrap around porch with columns and railings, added exterior lights, resided facade of house, did many repairs to existing siding on house.

Category decks,lighting,siding

All manner and phases of exterior home improvement. Windows, door, siding, decks, fencing, etc.

Visa, Check